babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(10-06-2016 02:22 )forumdude Wrote:  Nothing more boring than a dayshow girl doing a nighttime titty show and thats what were getting from cali bex and kim Rolleyes

Ill save my money for hazel,kerrie,danni etc they know how to do a nightshow!

Bex Shiner isn't a daybabe, she's a full time nightbabe. Also the fact she's been on the nightshows for over 6yrs proves she does know how to do a nightshow.

Cali & Kim have done nightshows on & off for years too as well as days. So they also know how to do a show

Piper Niven Superfan
10-06-2016 10:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

^ Bounce
10-06-2016 12:07
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

^all you can do is laugh at that comment

Don't worry rammy when one of them does a half decent nightshow you will be the first to let us know eek eek eek

Theres a reason kerrie lee is getting so much attention on the forum and its not because she does pov on her feet like cali Wink
10-06-2016 14:37
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

no need to snipe at me & mock my comments. behaving like spoilt little brats

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2016 16:24 by Rammyrascal.)
10-06-2016 16:24
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

10-06-2016 16:32
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

(10-06-2016 16:24 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  no need to snipe at me & mock my comments. behaving like spoilt little brats

No need for insults you bully let us post in peace.Dont quote peoples posts if you cant handle the reply you little brat!
10-06-2016 16:47
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(10-06-2016 02:09 )steviebaby Wrote:  Is it just me or is BS getting really boring lately?
I keep flicking through the channels but in all honesty I'm not seeing anything to tempt me to stay.
When Dannii, Olivia and Ashley aren't on, it's just snoozefest.
One or two of the others such as Tommie-Jo and Hazel try to put on a good show but are being held back by production and some of them might as well not be there at all. Even Kerrie is getting boring.

It's not just you I'm afraid, it's been boring for a long while now.

BS has always been a well oiled money making machine, trouble is that is exactly how it's been looking. Same old predictable routines on the same sets by the babes with little sponteneity, unless the likes of the aforementioned TJ & Hazel act naturally & go 'off script'. You know exactly the show even before you watch it lol. Might satisfy a lot of people watching the babe regardless but I get bored with it.

S66 was the same but upped their game lately & is better at the moment even though BS still has the better roster.
10-06-2016 18:24
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Yes I agree Kerr.
The BS visual product has become too predictable in terms of the sequence of events and movement (or lack of it from various babes). A set revamp is required imo as over familiarity with certain sets is making a lot of performances look tired and dull even to the point of affecting Dannii which fills me with SadSadRolleyes.
The repetition fest has become all consuming and now that S66 are showing signs of pushing forwards BS look as though they are floundering in comparison from a visual stimulation point of view.
Kerrie and Ashley aside BS has struggled in 2016 and though Tommie Jo might help spark a mini revival I doubt she will be enough by herself to revitalise things fully.

(This post was last modified: 10-06-2016 19:22 by Snooks.)
10-06-2016 19:21
greenray Offline
Posting Machine

My gut instinct is they get less phone calls than the other channels,so the babes end up lying/sitting around,chatting to producer/cameraman or generally bored,they've become reactive rather than proactive. Olivia tends to make the effort,and in my biaised opinion,Roxi. Also,are some of their producers timid,e.g. Roxi pulls down panties, I reckon told to pull them back up,and also Hazel apparently in dispute with a producer over a similar issue. Meanwhile,S66 have Clare at the top of her game,and Brooke Lea & Sophia Knight getting naked,Unleashed where babes are full frontal & Xpanded pretty babes working hard,costing 60p a minute.
10-06-2016 19:35
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

^Yes I think it depends on which producer is on on a given night/show as recently Preeti only had her pants off for a very short time and yet one day this week she was fully naked (including a front sitting up view) for a very long time as indeed was the "norm" for her! Also much as I hate Xpanded (plus its not on Freeview for very long!) although some girls are quite attractive (Tori Priya.....) I have phoned them (infrequently) because its much more cheaper than BS etc. But I hope BS take on board our comments as I prefer them (being on Freeview helps!) but I much prefer their girls: in fact I don't think there's one BS girl that I absolutely hate but several which are particular favourites of mine! We really need Louise Porter, Tori Lee and Paige Turnah....to rejoin BS and Lexie Rider to do more nightshows and not just this Monday coming! I remember how good she was last time with plenty of nakedness!.....Happy Days!
10-06-2016 19:53

Click here to watch Babestation TV