babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Producers are taming things. I wonder why? It's not like they were that wild before. All of a sudden, Hazel isn't allowed to do much, Kerrie is being tamed, Danni Harwood mostly tamed, even Preeti was told to put her thong back on now during her POV, whereas just a couple of months ago she was doing fully nude POVs.

Sad

AKA Lara Croft
08-06-2016 00:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

Perhaps they've had the warning from the devil OFCOM?
08-06-2016 02:19
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(08-06-2016 00:20 )mrmann Wrote:  Kerrie is being tamed,
You missed her getting the oil out then? Wow, how unlucky can one mann get? Rolleyes

In a Hi There for trains55, I recorded MTB last night, and got to see an hour or two of KJ and was damn satisfied with that Big GrinHeartCoolshocked

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
08-06-2016 08:40
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(08-06-2016 08:40 )Doddle Wrote:  
You missed her getting the oil out then? Wow, how unlucky can one mann get? Rolleyes

In a Hi There for trains55, I recorded MTB last night, and got to see an hour or two of KJ and was damn satisfied with that Big GrinHeartCoolshocked

I saw it. Still tamed.

AKA Lara Croft
08-06-2016 10:01
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(08-06-2016 08:40 )Doddle Wrote:  

Hi there its Trains 55 here .Yes I managed to record all 3 Freeview shows.Meet the Babes was very good for Kimberley's first night. She was on a lot and even took her pants off;naked except for stockings! What a first night for her! She was also good but only braless on Babestation but wasnt on for long! She wasnt on Babenation at all. BUT on the whole I thought all the shows were very good with plenty of nakedness;What a difference a day (or different producers?) makes!

Babenation very good for Preeti and Sophie;both naked for a long time. Roxi braless with pants down to knees rubbing her pussy! Kerrie only on for 19 minutes! topless in back alley and oily.BUT Kimberley not on at all!

Babestation good for Kerrie naked on and off in office.Preeti in Sauna naked for 6 minutes!.Sophie in Sauna went naked for about 35 minutes. Roxi in Sauna topless with Preeti and solo later went naked for about 15 minutes.New girl Kimberley on for 1 hour and 10 minutes and was quite good in the office going braless showing off her big titties.

Meet the Babes (as mentioned above) was best for Kimberley. Sophie also went naked in the sauna briefly.Kerrie was on for about 1 hour and 20 minutes oily and naked. Preeti not on much apart from a 2-4-1 with Sophie for the last 20 minutes or so! Roxi only on for the first hour mainly in a 2-4-1 with Sophie. So Meet the babes was excellent for Kimberley BUT we had to suffer 33 minutes!!!! of a catch up repeat of Preeti and Dannii while Kimberley went on a break! WHY? didn't they have a girl free for a few minutes to cover? But on the whole a very good show to showcase Kimberley.

So a much better night;thanks Babestation! Still waiting for Lexie Rider next Monday! Not long now.
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2016 10:55 by trains55.)
08-06-2016 10:14
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

That's a lot of stopwatch time you've done thereWink
08-06-2016 21:46
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Morning all.
How were Babenation and Babestation last night then? I recorded Meet the Babes which was quite good. Preeti was on twice for about 3 hours! in total and went naked both times! Lovely. Lynda was on for about one and a half hours solo and went topless (on and off) and naked for about 4 minutes! (Not as good as my previous footage: so won't keep!) but was quite good. Kerrie was on for only about 1 hour and went naked for about 20 minutes! But NO OIL; has she run BS's supply out! Cali wasn't on and I did wonder how Babestation were coping with just 3 girls for 3 shows until I read on here that she was looking good! So a reasonable show and for once no annoying catch-up repeats of Caty Cole and/or Dannii! Also (obviously!) no 2-4-1s except from 5.00am!
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2016 09:06 by trains55.)
09-06-2016 08:40
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

Is it just me or is BS getting really boring lately?
I keep flicking through the channels but in all honesty I'm not seeing anything to tempt me to stay.
When Dannii, Olivia and Ashley aren't on, it's just snoozefest.
One or two of the others such as TJ and Hazel try to put on a good show but are being held back by production and some of them might as well not be there at all. Even Kerrie is getting boring.
10-06-2016 02:09
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

Nothing more boring than a dayshow girl doing a nighttime titty show and thats what were getting from cali bex and kim Rolleyes

Ill save my money for hazel,kerrie,danni etc they know how to do a nightshow!
10-06-2016 02:22
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

How were Babestation and Meet the Babes last night then? I recorded Babenation and it wasn't too bad FOR THESE DAYS! Maddie was on for the first hour and a half. She went braless early and took her pants off or moved them down BUT didn't take her stockings off! (She went FULLY naked on Babestation!) Cali was then on for just over an hour as a Mistress in her black strappy one piece. I don't really like Dom/Mistress sections anyway but found this one BORING! She went topless briefly on and off but I got very frustrated by it/her. Then "new girl" Kimberley was on (replacing Dannii) and was very good. She was very energetic and really shook and played with her big tits with close ups for us (much like Amelia does). She went topless early and was braless after about 8 minutes! She moved her pants down several times and was very good BUT not as good as her first night on Meet the Babes! She was on for an entertaining 56 minutes. Amelia was then on for about 40 minutes in the study for 10 minutes and then in the garage set ( I think she likes it!) where she went naked for her last 24 minutes! She is not often on Babenation these days so it was good to see her albeit briefly! Bex eas then on for 30 minutes! in the study; topless from start to finish and really shook and played with her huge titties! Then Maddie was on (again) for the last 26 minutes. She went braless until 4.47! and although her pants went down briefly she was (obviously because of the timeslot!) quite tame. So a reasonable show and all 5 girls were on! although not for very long in some cases. According to the Babestation schedule Kimberley should be on daytime today from 2.00 until 9.00pm! unless she's going to do a Beth..........I dont think so BUT lets see if she proves us wrong!

(UPDATE:Friday 3.00pm) Yes indeed Kimberley is on the dayshow looking very fresh and awake showing off her long legs and plenty of her cleavage! What a star; I hope she sleeps well tonight!
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2016 15:23 by trains55.)
10-06-2016 08:47

Click here to watch Babestation TV