gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
Enjoyed seeing both Rosie & Amanda Rendall on the same night. Hope they are soon

Piper Niven Superfan
01-05-2016 11:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ferntickler77 Offline
Junior Poster

Another stupid question people but any opinions about how good the studio cams are before I give it a go?
Off work Monday so thinking of a Sunday nite blast with them if worth it
13-05-2016 07:29
Ferntickler77 Offline
Junior Poster

(30-04-2016 16:04 )nikk18 Wrote:  They will show it all and use fingers too, most of them anyway, but at 3.45 a minute you've got to decide yourself if its worth it. I sometimes have a peek when a girls in private and if shes doing anything Ill carry on watching. If shes not, I just log off. Its too expensive to start chatting.

Thank you. I gave babe cams it a bash (literally) and had a peek into I think it was Honeys spy cam and yes totally naked looking like she was playing with her clit. However question, does she, or the others for that matter actually play with themselves. The cameras was at an angle to her that I could see her fingers going up and down but not convinced she was really touching and as you said at 300 plus pence a minute I did not hang around to see if she had an orgasam. (Something I doubt if she is on tv 15 minutes later)

I suppose my question is on private cams is it just the same as the to but naked??

Would like to give it a proper go on private cam with Honey or Amamda (hear they are the best, please tell me if different) but if it's just the same as tv ( for 65p a minute) minus pants is it worth it?
22-05-2016 15:03
greenray Offline
Posting Machine

Another thing that bugs me about Xpanded, other than lack of good sets, no microphones, no caps and small window on Freeview also relates to Freeview, there's two webstreams each night, why don't switch between them over the period they're on FV?
(This post was last modified: 23-05-2016 01:06 by greenray.)
22-05-2016 22:28
Ferntickler77 Offline
Junior Poster

HELP NEEDED FOR A NOVICE

Decided I'm going to Treat myself to a live cam session. Is it different things they do if you say for example go exclusive to private or group?
And which babe is best?
It will be a total one off for me so just want to get it right..

Any help thankfully received.[/align]
24-05-2016 16:35
Ferntickler77 Offline
Junior Poster

Have to say, the poor bed setting they have aside (looked through old stuff the other day and that set looks the same as in 2013) I have to say that with Amanda, Rosie, Nicole, ToriLee, Lilly Rose etc etc and not forgetting my fav very ticklish babe Honey (she HAS to be tickled one day on set :bounceSmile Xxxpanded I think is the best station around. Just so hard to get through at times but suppose that's the sign of a decent volume of watchers.
28-05-2016 15:20
greenray Offline
Posting Machine

I like Lara, Lily, Priya, Lacey, Nicole & Rosie, they do good work considering the circumstances (bed sets etc)
28-05-2016 15:28
Ferntickler77 Offline
Junior Poster

(28-05-2016 15:28 )greenray Wrote:  I like Lara, Lily, Priya, Lacey, Nicole & Rosie, they do good work considering the circumstances (bed sets etc)

Aye I do not honestly think there is not a bad babe there. And every one would be a star elsewhere where they may not be so restricted with the furniture. The only thing they could do more in interact with the other babe on the bed although I suppose that is not allowed.

When Honey and Lilly share the bed there are sneaky nips and tickles between the 2 which obviously cheers the babes up and I would guess because they are happier must make a better call for the punter..
(This post was last modified: 29-05-2016 10:01 by Ferntickler77.)
28-05-2016 21:20
Ferntickler77 Offline
Junior Poster

Have to say xxxpanded is doing OK in spite of, not because of who runs it, poor sets, lack of interaction with babes on bed.

If anyone seen the last segment on 902 before Lilly got moved back to 914, where Tori ans Lilly were basically performing gymnastics and obviously enjoying themselves you could tell it was a better show for that small bit of interaction which I have no doubt the punters calling would also have felt.

But I don't suppose they bother when they have Honey (and this is NO blame of her who with the right set or partner WILL light up a show) has callers queuing for literary hours making them their dosh.
29-05-2016 10:10
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

There are only two girls on tonight Ms Rendall and Ms Rose and they both have a channel each tonight. Why did they not do this the other night on Sunday when Ms Priya and Ms Roise R was on. They put the together on the same bed all night long and then have them on both of the channels aswell. They could have given those Sexy Ladies the same solo time as like what is happening tonight.

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
01-06-2016 02:11

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles