gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
^ I took joey's comments to be refering to a girl's past history of call stats at the channel rather than specifically those for that night. This is the only way scheduling could be planned in advance as I think has been established as standard practice for the channels. (I assume scheduling would only be created 'on the fly' in the event that the girl in question was having a particularly bad night.)

But as in all things concerning the babeshows I think it is a mistake to try and look for hard and fast rules on these things as if they could be decided by computer. IMO we can look for patterns and evidence of the criteria involved in such decisions (I do this more than most on here would care for I'd guess) but we should bear in mind at all times that there are humans involved in all these things. Where that's the case there are always going to be some variation from regular practice and methodology on occasion.

Psedo-computerised decisions would be best avoided in any case for the sheer sake of variety and to avoid the possible effects of stagnation.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
16-04-2016 14:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Looks like its only Tori and Priya on tonight so both of them have a set to themselves, me and Rex are very happy with thatSmile i wonder if Priya will join Tori on Xpanded when they go on Fv at 3am
17-04-2016 22:28
Jay1 Offline
Master Poster

Superb lineup tonight if the onsite schedule is correct. Lily Rose. Goldie Lox and Tori Lee. Take your pick. I'll be trying to.

I hit a length more consistently than even Glenn McGrath used to.
27-04-2016 18:46
greenray Offline
Posting Machine

Wow, I've missed foxy Lily!
27-04-2016 20:18
Jay1 Offline
Master Poster

(27-04-2016 20:18 )greenray Wrote:  Wow, I've missed foxy Lily!

Lily and Lacey Lorenzo so far. Tori will definitely be on. Hope Goldie turns up later.

I hit a length more consistently than even Glenn McGrath used to.
27-04-2016 21:06
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Wish Tori and Lacey were sharing a set, but Lacey always gets to have a set to herself on the rare occasions she shows up, im surprised she gets special treatment like certain girls on S66 do but im not complainingSmile
27-04-2016 22:34
karmacoma Offline
Junior Poster

has anybody actually bought their vr headset? personally I think sales will be virtually zero.another expensive gimmick
29-04-2016 16:22
Ferntickler77 Offline
Junior Poster

Chaps honest (and no doubt stupid, sorry) question. As someone who has never viewed the girls on private cam betweem 9 and 10 before they come on screen is it worth the money??

What do they do that's different to when they come on screen and you call them? Is it better value than calling them?

Again sorry if it's dumb question
30-04-2016 09:08
nikk18 Offline
Master Poster

They will show it all and use fingers too, most of them anyway, but at 3.45 a minute you've got to decide yourself if its worth it. I sometimes have a peek when a girls in private and if shes doing anything Ill carry on watching. If shes not, I just log off. Its too expensive to start chatting.
30-04-2016 16:04
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(30-04-2016 09:08 )Ferntickler77 Wrote:  Chaps honest (and no doubt stupid, sorry) question. As someone who has never viewed the girls on private cam betweem 9 and 10 before they come on screen is it worth the money??

What do they do that's different to when they come on screen and you call them? Is it better value than calling them?

Again sorry if it's dumb question

Honey Scott has shown cunty before Big Grin

AKA Lara Croft
30-04-2016 16:14

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles