babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
^Rammys idea about increasing the potential fanbase, with signings of Bex Shiner & Mellie D on the main channels is an interesting one. I think it would strengthen rather than weaken Babestations position

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
28-02-2016 15:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(28-02-2016 15:00 )M-L-L Wrote:  ^ Hope nobody needs to use any "angries" in their posts for the next few hours - jimmyt 's gonna exceed his quota.

annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

Sorry Jimmy WinkBounce

28-02-2016 15:06
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

(28-02-2016 15:06 )snookered147 Wrote:  
(28-02-2016 15:00 )M-L-L Wrote:  ^ Hope nobody needs to use any "angries" in their posts for the next few hours - jimmyt 's gonna exceed his quota.

annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

Sorry Jimmy WinkBounce

^Are you trying to muscle in on Jimmy's position as the Chief emoji user of the forum.Big Grin

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
28-02-2016 15:11
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

^ I am outraged at such an suggestion Bounce

(This post was last modified: 28-02-2016 15:23 by Snooks.)
28-02-2016 15:23
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(28-02-2016 14:58 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Well there is another way but dont want to even say what it is as it might give them ideas and thats to have freeview and sky seperate Wink

What completely? Unlikely I would have thought as it would ramp up production costs considerabley surely. (A few would still be shared but the majority of big ones would have to be duplicated.) It would be the same as adding an extra channel. Are BS not still having to bail out Cellcast? I don't think BS are doing that well are they?

(28-02-2016 15:01 )winsaw Wrote:  ...the likes of Kandi are on a lot more so more of a gamble as you need a lot more calls to make the same percentage of return...

Hence why, I believe, we haven't seen a Cara B night show for quiet some time. (But I'm OT here.)

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 28-02-2016 15:40 by ShandyHand.)
28-02-2016 15:33
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

So these nights when they only have 4 girls on and they have to show Danni H catch up repeats to fill the gaps in the schedules is saying there aren't as many girls as they used to have! or are they paying Danni H Megabucks to stay and cant afford to get anymore girls without letting some go!
28-02-2016 15:53
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

^ I assumed that problem , recently anyway, that was due to last-minute call-offs by ladies scheduled to come in but then not being able to ?
28-02-2016 16:12
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

I wonder if they are regretting leaving the smoke, Londinium is easier to get to than the backwoods of Milton Keynes......i used to love waiting outside the old hq and play spotty the totty Smile
28-02-2016 17:10
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(28-02-2016 17:10 )davetherave57 Wrote:  I wonder if they are regretting leaving the smoke, Londinium is easier to get to than the backwoods of Milton Keynes......i used to love waiting outside the old hq and play spotty the totty Smile

LOL

I nearly walked into Ella Jolie back in 2011' when walking down Great Portland Street. She was outside the front door, chatting to another woman who's name I can't recall. I wonder what's inside the old studio now?

AKA Lara Croft
28-02-2016 17:13
Mellie D Offline
Master Poster

(28-02-2016 07:21 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Sorry but signing Bex Shiner and Mellie D to do the main show is a backwards step. i can understand Louise because she started on SexStation/BS and when shes on it can look damm hot Wink but adding more and more girls means the current girls will be getting less and less hours and i know who i want to see on the BS channels and its not bex or mellie now if they were turning 945 into a proper channel a couple nights a week and do the cams stream a couple of nights that would be one thing but looking like thats not going to happen

BS got a good thing going at the moment why would they risk upsetting it all adding new girls all the time

I'm not signing to any channel to do full shows so your mind can be at rest. I am only doing 945 as I can do it from home and don't have to leave my dogs or find someone to house sit. But just fyi - a backwards step is not hiring girls that bring the money in. A business would say that that is a forward step. So good luck to my busty bestie Bex for 8th March when she returns to full shifts on a babe channel

I used to be schizophrenic, but now we're OK

http://twitter.com/#!/MellieMDY
http://www.mellie-d.com
28-02-2016 17:56

Click here to watch Babestation TV