Master Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Dont think theres a webstream for it
28-02-2016 00:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Sorry but signing Bex Shiner and Mellie D to do the main show is a backwards step. i can understand Louise because she started on SexStation/BS and when shes on it can look damm hot Wink but adding more and more girls means the current girls will be getting less and less hours and i know who i want to see on the BS channels and its not bex or mellie now if they were turning 945 into a proper channel a couple nights a week and do the cams stream a couple of nights that would be one thing but looking like thats not going to happen

BS got a good thing going at the moment why would they risk upsetting it all adding new girls all the time

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
28-02-2016 07:21
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ There is little risk for BS in this is there really. If the 'new' babes do better than the girls that otherwise might have been in those slot, if they take the average figures for that time of the week higher, then they will stay on the roster. If they fail to do so they may be move around to some other slot to see if they work there but will pretty soon be back on cams if things don't work out.

This kind of shifting around of the 'marginal' girls is going on all the time; it's their version of regulation and promotion. It keeps things fresh as BS cover marginal niches in appeal. It offers a variety that is presumably looked on by them as one of their strengths. They are fortunate they have the room to be so wide ranging.

I don't see much wrong from a viewers prespective in any of this. The successful girls will still get their slots of course and it keeps them all on their toes and (relatively) active onscreen. You only have to look 'elsewhere' to see what happens with some girls when they are overly assured of their place on TV (maybe the term should be 'doing a Wayne Rooney'! WinkTongue )

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 28-02-2016 12:48 by ShandyHand.)
28-02-2016 11:10
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(28-02-2016 07:21 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Sorry but signing Bex Shiner and Mellie D to do the main show is a backwards step. i can understand Louise because she started on SexStation/BS and when shes on it can look damm hot Wink but adding more and more girls means the current girls will be getting less and less hours and i know who i want to see on the BS channels and its not bex or mellie now if they were turning 945 into a proper channel a couple nights a week and do the cams stream a couple of nights that would be one thing but looking like thats not going to happen

BS got a good thing going at the moment why would they risk upsetting it all adding new girls all the time

Time to start being a bs white knight Big Grin disagree that signing Bex Shiner & Mellie D to the main bs roster is a backwards step. Given my reasons why Bex is a very good signing for bs in my post earlier and the same reasons pretty much apply to Mellie D as to why she is also a very good signing for bs. She has a fantastic curvy figure capped off by a magnificent pair of big natural boobs & a magnificent arse. Just like Bex, Mellie will have a huge fanbase from her years in the adult industry who will call her on bs.

Also why I think they are good signings along with Louise is because curvy women/models are all the rage at the moment headlined by Ashley Graham becoming the first ever curvy model to be on the cover of sports illustrated magazine swimsuit edition. So a good move from bs to get some curvy women on the roster I think. Plus lots of people (men & women) find curvy women very very sexy indeed.

Also Bex & Mellie won't be taking away that many hours from other bs babes. Mellie will only be on bs as a cover babe & will mainly be on bs cams. Bex will be mainly on bs cams as well and do shows as & when she can at bs

Piper Niven Superfan
28-02-2016 12:50
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Dont think you can become a BS White knight muscling of us other BS white knights away otherwise u might end up with a huge Lance shoved where the sun dont shine Tongue Tongue Tongue

They already have a few curvy girls on the channel and louise coming in creases that i mean if they wanted curvy girls why didnt they try to get paige turnah back Wink or do us all a favour and make an offer to Kandi and Sophia lares that they cant refuse

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 28-02-2016 13:45 by HannahsPet.)
28-02-2016 13:44
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

The BS roster for me is too big.
There are too many of the same sort of babes on the channel.
I think there is a case for letting some go and focus on quality of stint and performance and dare I say it........ call stats as well Wink.
It is not for me to say who should be let go mainly because I don't have access to the call stats.
I can state my opinion on performances which in general are much of a muchness across the board on BS with a few notable exceptions. But it is ultimately a BS decision and not mine.

I can see the merits of babes from other channels joining BS but only if a number of babes are moved on from the BS roster already in place.

The one thing I would like to see in order to free up more airtime space is 945 being used for more conventional live output rather than catch up repeats.

28-02-2016 14:44
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(28-02-2016 14:44 )snookered147 Wrote:  The BS roster for me is too big.
There are too many of the same sort of babes on the channel.

I can see why you might say this.
I don't study the schedules scientifically, but it feels to me like there's a reasonable variety - yes there are some performers on quite regularly but that's always happened ? It doesn't feel to me as bad for that as it's sometimes been in the last couple of years. I can't claim to watch the channels as much as some of the others on here though, so I'm not dogmatic about that, just my opinion.

From a "variety" point of view though, I'd be concerned that a "cull" just ends up squeezing out the slightly different performers in favour of the supposedly "popular" identikit "Stepford Wives" Barbie dolls.
( Wink There's my prejudices out in the open laugh ).
So you'd end up with less perfomers overall, but those that remain are all of a similar type.

I'd have thought that it's potentially better to have many more babes than you might need to use, some of whom are only coming in every couple of weeks or a couple of nights every month or whatever : particularly if they are happy/willing to work "off-and-on" like that and aren't looking for / don't need shifts every week ?
28-02-2016 14:57
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Well there is another way but dont want to even say what it is as it might give them ideas and thats to have freeview and sky seperate Wink

28-02-2016 14:58
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

^ Hope nobody needs to use any "angries" in their posts for the next few hours - jimmyt 's gonna exceed his quota.
28-02-2016 15:00
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

i don't know if the bs roster is to big as a number of the girls on it are what i would class as part time who only want to do a few shifts a month through their choice,
as for Bex signing if she is still on he same money as when at RLC she is only mid table pay wise and is very popular with a good set of regulars so if you run bs you can know with some confidence she will make you a good profit each time she is on,
the likes of Kandi are on a lot more so more of a gamble as you need a lot more calls to make the same percentage of return,
i agree that 945 needs to be used as a normal channel maybe with the web girls in smaller boxes on the side of screen, although i am not sure its working that well as i watched Levi for a bit last night and she was asking for people to call all the time, i guess the problem is people want more from a web show than they are getting when its on tv as well,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
28-02-2016 15:01

Click here to watch Babestation TV