Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(20-01-2016 15:59 )skully Wrote:  [...so how about you give the poor me, evil mods routine a rest.......

Skully - if you're going to claim mods aren't evil then you really do have to take a long, hard look at you avatar; its not helping your image one iotaBig Laugh
20-01-2016 17:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

The link for the Studio 66 YouTube page

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9ms2UM...XEniFcPplw

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
20-01-2016 18:11
jimminybob Offline
Account Closed

If the schedule's right (granted that's a big if) then it's two all-night double babe stints tomorrow plus a Lucy-Anne tease hour. That should keep everyone happy then Tongue
(This post was last modified: 20-01-2016 18:57 by jimminybob.)
20-01-2016 18:56
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(20-01-2016 11:36 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(20-01-2016 02:54 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  Not as good as their last one,but ok for what it was,whether its post 10pm slot material is another matter,personally im not so sure,i mean if you take out the few short tit flashes it could have started at nine,but it has been a while since the nightshow started that early.in summary good to see some interaction but as with most Ofcom regulated ones S66 did not film it as well as they did last time,coupled with the fact that Paige has never gone topless on tv,meaning she may be comfotable with Mikayla but it does not make her suitable to appear after 10pm,also i am getting annoyed with the term "Tease Hour",it is the first hour out of 7.5 of what is advertised as S66 nights,NOT a TEASE HOUR and should be treated as and staffed as one.
4/10

Getting annoyed at the term tease hour????!! You already are and you always kickoff pretty much every time s66 do one, especially about the babes doing them not going topless and therefore "not suitable" for appearing after 10pm. Babes do not have to go topless after 10pm, they can if they want to.

Also shows are more often than not advertised as tease hours on s66 social media pages. Last night's Paige & Mikayla show was advertised as a tease hour on s66 Twitter. Yes the epg says s66 nights but most people watching will probably know it was a tease hour/show from following s66 on social media
Firstly i do not spend a massive amount of time on social media and do not plan my babeshow viewing on it as im too busy jobsearching,secondly you are free to post your view on this or any other forum subject,but your problem in this case is the inconsitency of your stance on post 10pm expectations,i believe your even said in the BS thread that tits should be out at 10pm,so why should S66 be any different to any of their rivals and more importantly why do you find non nude nightshows acceptable for one channel but not for others.in summary i stand by my previous post,daybabes who appear on S66 Nights should be prepared to perform to a proper nightshow standard regardless of how its billed on social media

im always open to positive change
(This post was last modified: 20-01-2016 19:25 by jimmyt73.)
20-01-2016 19:22
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(20-01-2016 17:40 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ... not everyone has the same expectations for what a nightshow should contain visually so cant say for definate if expectations will be lowered by s66 carrying on with tease shows/hours.

Oh yes and why do they hold those different expectations?!

Don't you think it's because 66 (and to a lesser extent the other channels) have already altered some people's perceptions on this? Do you not think that all babe show viewers would have have thought it mighty odd to have been faced with a 66 tease show in 2011 say (i.e. shortly after Ofcom's rule changes)?

No, instead the channels (but particularly 66) have slowly ratcheted the content levels down so that over time as new customers have come on-board and old ones have faded from the scene, what used to be understood as what was meant by a night show has been eroded and blurred. The fact that format has been made far more flexible primarily to suit the channel's needs is the source of some posters frustration on this I think.

As I see it the regs have tightened only a little it since 2011 so I can only see four reasons for this:

1. To make sure the occasions when the content might stray into possible fine-able territory are limited to virtually zero.
2. To replace the previously generally accepted night show TV standard for content with ones that can be monetised further by moving them online.
3. To give the format more flexibility to pitch different content levels in different time slots to meet an individual girl's inclinations - dependent on their availability to work and other commercial considerations such as competition.
and 4. (The only consumer-friendly reason) To broaden the babeshow's appeal into further niche markets.

Of course that last item is of great value to those to which the sessions in question appeal. I wouldn't deny that this is a good thing all round or begrudge people their enjoyment of these shows.

But please, at least acknowledge what is going on and accept that posters have a right to complain that what was once (even after the rule changes) generally expected from a night show and that they would still like to see throughout the night is being catered for in less and less hours on 66.

Lastly, I see that you don't answer Jimmy's point about why the teases aren't on at 9 to 10pm. That would seem their obvious home would it not? They would form a natural bridge between the watershed and the new night time hour of 10pm.

Would it be that the only reason the 66 teases don't sit in that slot is the channel's inability to address that fact that their day babes would still out perform the teaser's stats too?

Don't ask an old school babeshow fan to be happy for that situation!

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
20-01-2016 19:45
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Tell me what is the so called proper nightshow standard then Jimmy because there isn't one. There is just guidelines/rules that tell the babeshow babes what they can & can't do at night. The babes are free to do whatever sort of show they want as long as it is within the rules.

Regarding babes should be topless after 10pm, yes I did kickoff in the past and said they should but realised it wasn't worth getting so worked up about it, if babes go topless fine, if they dont also fine, it's up to the babes. Also quite a few nightbabes don't go topless straight away, so if they don't go topless, I just wait to see if they do on their next nightshow/tease show.

As for nudity on the shows. For me if a babeshow goes naked, that's brilliant, if they don't go naked, not a problem, they are not forced to do so. Plus there is more to the babeshows than going naked and it is not the be all & end all

Finally why the need for the cheap shot/attack at me, basically saying I spend my days with massive amounts of time on social media & nothing else.

I also spend lots of time job searching, plus I spend lots of time helping my dad keep the house going as it is just me & him at home now after my mum passed away, plus I go regularly to an autism centre & speak at various events about living/coping with autism, I also am busy with ice hockey, especially at this time of year through till June. Also watching NFL takes up a lot of my time. I regularly go to the cinema & have a care worker come to see me and we go out walking my dog 4 days a week.

So to imply I spend a massive amount of time on social media & do nothing else is complete rubbish

Piper Niven Superfan
20-01-2016 19:48
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(20-01-2016 19:48 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Tell me what is the so called proper nightshow standard then Jimmy because there isn't one. There is just guidelines/rules that tell the babeshow babes what they can & can't do at night. The babes are free to do whatever sort of show they want as long as it is within the rules.

Regarding babes should be topless after 10pm, yes I did kickoff in the past and said they should but realised it wasn't worth getting so worked up about it, if babes go topless fine, if they dont also fine, it's up to the babes. Also quite a few nightbabes don't go topless straight away, so if they don't go topless, I just wait to see if they do on their next nightshow/tease show.

As for nudity on the shows. For me if a babeshow goes naked, that's brilliant, if they don't go naked, not a problem, they are not forced to do so. Plus there is more to the babeshows than going naked and it is not the be all & end all

Come on Rammy we are talking about the standard that was in place from when the channels began until around 2012. A standard that said as a model you did as much as you were allowed to do to get the caller off. You didn't set your own arbitrary limits on what you would or wouldn't do on any given call.

To be clear I'm not saying it's not up to the girls what they do. Of course it is but if you can't fulfil the remit of what was once the job then don't do it. Don't try to fudge it. Simple as that really. Instead the channels have altered the job to suit their needs primarily. To make it easier for them to make money. That is the source of the frustrations expressed on here.

Why be an apologist for that?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
20-01-2016 20:03
Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

(20-01-2016 18:56 )jimminybob Wrote:  If the schedule's right (granted that's a big if) then it's two all-night double babe stints tomorrow plus a Lucy-Anne tease hour. That should keep everyone happy then Tongue

I'm pretty sure they'll change the schedule, given that:

1- LDM is one of the ladies who has the (annoying, really annoying ) privilege of never being coupled with other girls.

2- Elicia Solis should finally debut tomorrow. would be absurd to pair her with another girl...i mean, would be absurd even for them Surprised

that said, I'm looking forward to enjoy Lucy-Anne doing nothing during her "tease hour" Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
20-01-2016 20:24
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Look all I'm gonna say for now is this channels has just lost the plot.... I will explain in a later post...

This channel was the best channel in the past but now....... It's got no control.

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
20-01-2016 20:36
Doc Holliday Offline
Senior Poster

(20-01-2016 14:04 )cmiller Wrote:  Mikki and Paige have genuine chemistry and i was suprised by how hands on they were.

I was surprised at how hands on they were too. I haven't seen their previous shows, so this was all new to me, but I thought they worked well together and deserve some applause. Heart
20-01-2016 21:01