babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Even accounting for the loss of Dutch Licence strength shows and thrill a minute 2-4-1s from earlier in the year BS to my mind are the dominant force in nightshow entertainment at present.

They have the strongest nightshow roster in terms of numbers and in terms of performance quality.
They have the most channels with 3.
And before you mention it Rammy Wink....... no I do not count Golden Girls as an S66 channel Rolleyes.
BS also has the widest set range.
It has the most call options even if there are some that I don't particularly like from a selfish point of view.
Standard calls, quickfire round calls and listen in lines calls.

Most importantly of all though Babestation had demonstrated one other key quality.
They appear to correct quite a few wrongs.
Despite any cynical theories as to the reasons Wink and believe me some of them are held by myself Wink the criticisms of unequal airtime are nowhere near as prevalent as in times gone by.
The set range has been re-expanded, the roster size is increasing. The quality of performance of some BS babes is better than for some time and infinitely better than performances on previous channels.
Babes on BS seem to have a lot more freedom and fun.
The enjoyment seems natural rather than forced even if some of the stuff spouted out on the mic is utterly cringeworthy Rolleyes.
Babestation have developed into the innovators, the creators and to some extent even the listeners eek.

Of course there are irritants with BS. Things are far from perfect and we could all easily list a bunch of gripes.
I have a list of at least 20 but lets not go there.
I am a miserable enough c#@t as it is about nightshows and most of that I actually blame on S66 Rolleyes.

For all the faults that Babestation has they are vastly superior in terms of visual stimulus.
BS has progressed and got itself in a position where it can split its sides with laughter at the fall from grace of what was once it's fierce rival in S66.
The reality imo now is that BS has no meaningful rival at all.
This is not good news.
BS needs strong competition to stop complacency and apathy kicking in at any level.
All hope now lies with whether RLC or Sin TV can reform and where and when and with what babes.
While S66 lurches further and further down the cul-de-sac of nightshow doom and BS swan along down Easy Street somewhere down the line a genuine competitor needs to step up to the plate and challenge for pole position in a revived and competitive nightshow race.

24-11-2015 19:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

^If RLC do reappear back on the scene, do they still have what it takes to serve as credible opposition to Babestation. I suppose only time will tell.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
24-11-2015 20:48
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(24-11-2015 18:38 )HannahsPet Wrote:  I dont need to know call stats when i see them talking to each other or looking like they are not on the phone been watching Ella and Kandi for over 6 years now so i know when they are not on calls. Annoying because the fix for S66 is bloody easy all they need to do is turn goldengirls back into a main channel dont get rid of the ladys on the channel have 4 girls on over 3 channels on 60-90min stints
a few stand up sets and let the girls do what they naturally and dont over produce the damm show.

Anyway less talk about S66 on bs thread Wink

Was joking when I said about the call stats for s66. Yes agree the solution would be for goldengirls to finish and for 940 to be a 3rd s66 channel and have the goldengirls babes appear on s66 and have 4 babes on 3 channels, but can't see s66 changing and keeping ggtv just on one channel. Agree about the sets and producing.

Agree no more s66 talk on this thread now Smile

Back to just bs chat now Smile. On paper tonight is shaping up to be a great night. Looking forward especially to watching Leigh Darby, Amelia Brookes & the returning Jada

Piper Niven Superfan
24-11-2015 21:09
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Say what you see

[Image: image-4277_5654C6BB.jpg]

(24-11-2015 21:09 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  the returning Jada

Very good Rammy, 20 points for you. Big Grin
24-11-2015 21:22
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

^Who is Ada J ? Smile And Where Is Cissy ? Have they got a garden fence to have a natter over ? Smile
24-11-2015 22:36
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(24-11-2015 20:48 )gunnar Wrote:  ^If RLC do reappear back on the scene, do they still have what it takes to serve as credible opposition to Babestation. I suppose only time will tell.

They'd need a serious new co-backer IMO. One with very deep pockets. As they are now they ain't gonna make more than a ripple by any supposed return.

Unfortunately.

Snookered highlights some of the good things that BS have done this year. But they are so acutely comfortable that they can afford to try gimmicky prolonged experiments with their customers. Something that's so anti-industry as a whole in many ways can hardly be classed with the name of innovation.

Don't piss on portions of your existing product just because you can get away with it. Physical media producers don't start using weaker quality DVDs just because they think the future's download.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
24-11-2015 22:49
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(24-11-2015 22:49 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Snookered highlights some of the good things that BS have done this year. But they are so acutely comfortable that they can afford to try gimmicky prolonged experiments with their customers. Something that's so anti-industry as a whole in many ways can hardly be classed with the name of innovation.

Undoubtedly the faults of Babestation are to do with gimmicks.
A lot of these are in my view related to the call related side above everything else. Two minute timers in play when stints convert from standard calls to quickfire rounds or listen in lines and vice versa. Plugging of this or that is a constant problem but increasingly this has become so on S66 as well.

The innovation and creativity of which I speak was more focussed on the visual spectacle side of things i.e expansion of set variety, the way the sets and even a few props have been used. I like to think the better the visual spectacle the more chance there is of people parting with their money and calling.
Where S66 in particular has become utterly predictable BS still has moments of inspiration. Of course I wish these moments were a lot more frequent but BS at least give an indication that they are willing to try stuff out.

As frustrating as the BS call management strategy is from my perspective I at least can be bothered to call the babes on BS.
The same can less frequently said about the other channels mainly because of the lack of variety in visual stimulus. High quality of visual stimulus has ultimately has been the precursor to any call I have ever imade.

Although I am sometimes frustrated with BS I don't yet feel cheated or robbed by them. The fact that virtually every time I call is at a time when other callers are in front of me in the queue is frustrating but also an indication that others see in a stint the same or similar appeal as I do.

This being said BS are walking a tightrope.
There is a fine line between getting things right or wrong and when at the top of the tree with no meaningful competition in sight what I might see to be a risk of complacency and apathy may be a reality already for some.

(This post was last modified: 24-11-2015 23:16 by Snooks.)
24-11-2015 23:14
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Putting the dire in dire-bolical Sad

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
25-11-2015 09:31
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

looks a good night tonight with ashley emma, sophie, Jada on Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
25-11-2015 17:15
xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

Question RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Ashley Emma & Jada - Oiled up =)
25-11-2015 20:11

Click here to watch Babestation TV