babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(23-11-2015 18:44 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Jada is back tomorrow to finish knocking the nails in the coffin of studio 66 Wink
And then there were three... again... Huh

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
24-11-2015 09:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

hannahspet is joking in his post doddle about jada returning tonight to finish knocking the nails into s66. I'm sure he wants all the babeshows to keep going.

Think bs will be the channel I watch the most tonight with 3 bs babes I really like on. Amelia Brookes, Leigh Darby & the returning Jada

Piper Niven Superfan
24-11-2015 11:54
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

It's no joke I'm afraid. BS may still not be as good as they were than even earlier this year, but it's still knocking most of S66's night output out the window.

S66 themselves could've done with the talents of Jada.
(This post was last modified: 24-11-2015 14:14 by KerrAvon.)
24-11-2015 14:13
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

I meant that unless S66 pull there collective heads out of there backsides they are done for at night. Jada back is another sign that BS seem to have got there act back together. Rammy can talk bollocks about they are not going anywhere but when ella and kandi are spending large amount of times with no calls as they were last night then something seriously wrong in the s66 house

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
24-11-2015 14:34
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Getting some of their day girls on nights would be a step in the right direction, I enjoy s66 day shows but the majority of the night girls don't appeal to me.
24-11-2015 14:38
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(24-11-2015 14:34 )HannahsPet Wrote:  I meant that unless S66 pull there collective heads out of there backsides they are done for at night. Jada back is another sign that BS seem to have got there act back together. Rammy can talk bollocks about they are not going anywhere but when ella and kandi are spending large amount of times with no calls as they were last night then something seriously wrong in the s66 house

This is absolutely spot on.

S66 atm looks like a babe channel that has decided it can do without the hassle of bothering with anything but token night shows. Almost their entire focus and energies are being spent elsewhere.

Why the hell would any day girl there consider switching to nights now. Even if her position were under threat through a lack of calls she would just up her content on their cam system (my guess for what's happened from Becky Roberts recently).

It is incredibly difficult to see how any babe channel can compete with BS on nights atm. And they know it. Hence some of the comtempous decisions we have seen for them at times this year.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
24-11-2015 15:34
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(24-11-2015 14:13 )KerrAvon Wrote:  It's no joke I'm afraid. BS may still not be as good as they were than even earlier this year, but it's still knocking most of S66's night output out the window.

Personally, S66 already have a greater number of babes that I like compared to TS, but they seem intent on ruining it with these incessant double babe stints annoyed, so they would probably have just squandered Jada's talents as well... Sad bladewave

And, yes, TS is a shadow of its former self (and has been for a few years, IMO, with a further, dramatic deterioration in 2015), perhaps in part because of the increasing lack of competition, not to mention their monopoly on FV.) Sad
(This post was last modified: 24-11-2015 15:53 by Censorship :-(.)
24-11-2015 15:45
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(24-11-2015 14:34 )HannahsPet Wrote:  I meant that unless S66 pull there collective heads out of there backsides they are done for at night. Jada back is another sign that BS seem to have got there act back together. Rammy can talk bollocks about they are not going anywhere but when ella and kandi are spending large amount of times with no calls as they were last night then something seriously wrong in the s66 house
I probably didn't need to quote the bit about S66, it's not my concern laugh

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
24-11-2015 15:45
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(24-11-2015 14:13 )KerrAvon Wrote:  It's no joke I'm afraid. BS may still not be as good as they were than even earlier this year, but it's still knocking most of S66's night output out the window.

do pretty much agree with you here. yes bs isn't as good as it was earlier in the year and yes I will agree it's better than s66 most nights at the moment but s66 does have nights where it is better than bs.

yes s66 could have done with the talents of jade. they may have possibly spoken to Jada after sintv finished but she decided to go to bs.

also agree with the comments about s66 not putting much focus and energy into their nightshows than they do at the moment, if they did they could have more nights where they are better than bs.

also agree with shadyhand it is increasingly difficult to see how the other babeshows can compete with bs atm.

didn't know you work at s66 hannahspet since you know their call statslaugh

Piper Niven Superfan
24-11-2015 17:08
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

I dont need to know call stats when i see them talking to each other or looking like they are not on the phone been watching Ella and Kandi for over 6 years now so i know when they are not on calls. Annoying because the fix for S66 is bloody easy all they need to do is turn goldengirls back into a main channel dont get rid of the ladys on the channel have 4 girls on over 3 channels on 60-90min stints
a few stand up sets and let the girls do what they naturally and dont over produce the damm show.

Anyway less talk about S66 on bs thread Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 24-11-2015 18:39 by HannahsPet.)
24-11-2015 18:38

Click here to watch Babestation TV