babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.9 Average

Caty Cole - Queen of Babestation (Nights) 2020 - Chat & Discussion (Only)

Champion Offline
Banned

RE: Caty Cole - Babestation Chat & Discussion
^ Pedro, I don't think anyone is giving her stick, rather lamenting that she never approaches the heights we knew and loved a few years ago. other girls get a free pass perhaps because they were unremarkable in the first place.
15-10-2015 21:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

Last weekend when Caty was in the office set I noticed her move the office desk around several times. These were fairly minor moves, until she eventually pulled the desk right forward, almost from the back of the set right to the front, providing a relatively close-up stint. There's obviously some reason why she was pulling the desk around, rather than the camera moving as you would have expected, but what is it?
16-10-2015 02:51
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(16-10-2015 02:51 )marlowe Wrote:  There's obviously some reason why she was pulling the desk around, rather than the camera moving as you would have expected, but what is it?

She has a "no camera-man with me at any time" clause in her contract ? So furniture moving is a substitute ?
(She's been reading all those mister mann posts ?)
16-10-2015 18:40
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

^ It's Mrmann Bounce

It's weird isn't it? At Studio 66 well before she went to Babestation, she never had a cameraman with her, and was always moving the camera around, never going nude. The same now on Babestation.

My guess? She has a controlling boyfriend who doesn't want her to go nude, or interact in any way with the crew...
17-10-2015 15:16
skully Offline

(17-10-2015 15:16 )mrmann Wrote:  My guess? She has a controlling boyfriend who doesn't want her to go nude, or interact in any way with the crew...

You know, shock horror, women can think for themselves, so if she doesn't go nude or interact with crew, it's probably because she doesn't want to Rolleyes

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
17-10-2015 15:58
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I think Caty needs a hug!
17-10-2015 23:43
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Maximum respect to Caty for using the word "bashful" in her introduction for her listen in line. Not once but twice.

Not a word you expect the younger generation to use in general conversation in these days of text speak.

Maybe there's a sliver of hope left for the human race yet.

(Well, hope in the limited sense for a human race that relies on phone sex obviously - there's not much genetic future in that).

EDIT : OK, take a couple of points off for her then asking her callers to "touch your butt, and then your front butt".
(Let's not have Americanisms !)

EDIT : OK, add a point back for use of the phrase "no penetrative pondering". That's not one you hear every day.
(This post was last modified: 17-10-2015 23:59 by M-L-L.)
17-10-2015 23:44
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(15-10-2015 19:57 )Pedro* Wrote:  ... the fixed wide camera angle shot who, while I agree it’s a little strange, I presume are watching online through a small PC / laptop screen; if you’re watching on a larger TV screen it’s no big deal..

It's a while since I've actually seen her on TV on Freeview, but judging by what I've seen by tonight, I'd be prepared to concede there might be something in this.

I know it's deeply unfashionable to give babes any benefit of the doubt/potential credit for the possibility of them maybe trying to make the shows better and not worse; but maybe Caty does actually object to her tiny frame being obscured by giant OSGS, and this is her preferred method of passive resistance ?
18-10-2015 00:26
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(18-10-2015 00:26 )M-L-L Wrote:  I know it's deeply unfashionable to give babes any benefit of the doubt/potential credit for the possibility of them maybe trying to make the shows better and not worse; but maybe Caty does actually object to her tiny frame being obscured by giant OSGS, and this is her preferred method of passive resistance ?

Or maybe not so passive..... "See you Jimmy, come ony closer wi' that camra an y'll get a muckle Glesga kiss..." Tongue

But, yeah, I watch on tv and watching Caty is actually more relaxing than sitting there constantly willing the camera to pan up, down, left, whatever.
18-10-2015 08:19
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

(17-10-2015 23:44 )M-L-L Wrote:  Maximum respect to Caty for using the word "bashful" in her introduction for her listen in line. Not once but twice.

Not a word you expect the younger generation to use in general conversation in these days of text speak.

Maybe there's a sliver of hope left for the human race yet.

(Well, hope in the limited sense for a human race that relies on phone sex obviously - there's not much genetic future in that).

EDIT : OK, take a couple of points off for her then asking her callers to "touch your butt, and then your front butt".
(Let's not have Americanisms !)

EDIT : OK, add a point back for use of the phrase "no penetrative pondering". That's not one you hear every day.

You sure she hasnt been watching snow white Wink and was mentioning the Dwarf TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
18-10-2015 08:55

Click here to watch Babestation TV