babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.9 Average

Caty Cole - Queen of Babestation (Nights) 2020 - Chat & Discussion (Only)

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Caty Cole - Babestation Chat & Discussion
^ Wow! I hope you meant sweeping with his broom?! Wink Talk about danger of something in the eye! Smile

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
25-08-2015 21:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I still think she's great Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
11-09-2015 08:45
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Ms Caty Cole & Ms Ashley Emma On The Pool Table...

I Just Loved It Just Now When Ms Caty Came On The Mic & Said....

" No Ones Banging Us Right Now"

I Love That Saying..... Naughty Ms Caty Naughty Ms Caty Cole...Big Grin

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
20-09-2015 03:43
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(30-06-2015 21:21 )snookered147 Wrote:  The move to BS initially looked quite promising.
To be honest after the final year or so of what we saw from her at S66 almost anything would have been an improvement.
She found her mojo again for a little while.
But 2015 has seen her go back to how she was in her final months at S66. Her shows have become very tame, predictable and uninspiring. The real Caty Cole has been hidden away.
She has suffered I believe due to the drastic watering down of what BS has offered in recent times and has suffered through the general apathy, laziness and lack of ambition spreading throughout the babeshow arena.
In bygone nights Caty was a trend setter for all that was vibrant and imaginative on nights. She was the symbolic force for good.
But Caty more than most has been hit hard by the ever worsening mentality of the channels and those that represent them.
The culture of plug this and that, sit on a desk or lie on a bed and wave phone without a hint of sexual stimulation or nudity at all has affected even her.
The force for good has seen her powers disengaged through a cultural channel shift that I fear may never be reversed.
It is extremely sad.

Regrettably all of what I said above some while ago still applies Sad.
In a way I feel sorry for Caty. The cultural channel shift has affected her more than anyone imo. The channels need a strong Caty Cole. In fact never have the channels needed a strong Caty Cole more than they do now.
The dare, ambition and sponateneous excitement of her performances of the past seems a mere distant memory.
Still one of the hottest, fittest, sexiest, curviest and delectable bodies on the channels. But the sparks just don't fly in the same way anymore Sad.
At her peak Caty was the nightshow equivalent of a full blown firework extravaganza. Now it feels like a few token sparklers Huh. A two time Ultimate Babe and force for nightshow good has seen her powers of sexual stimulation stifled.
It is a crying shame Sad.

20-09-2015 22:38
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

Maddy and Lori both naked on the 2 other channels. Caty well clothed, respectable enough to be out on the street, on the third channel.
21-09-2015 02:54
Champion Offline
Banned

(21-09-2015 02:54 )marlowe Wrote:  Maddy and Lori both naked on the 2 other channels. Caty well clothed, respectable enough to be out on the street, on the third channel.

Quite. Unrecognisable from her earlier work pre 2014. She's a microcosm of what has afflicted the shows.
21-09-2015 15:49
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Yes yes yes yes

Yes yes yes yes

There, I've said it Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
06-10-2015 08:22
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(21-09-2015 15:49 )Champion Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 02:54 )marlowe Wrote:  Maddy and Lori both naked on the 26 other channels. Caty well clothed, respectable enough to be out on the street, on the third channel.

Quite. Unrecognisable from her earlier work pre 2014. She's a microcosm of what has afflicted the shows.

Precisely.
I feel so sad at what has happened to her shows.
It breaks my heart seeing her shows seem so stifled, restricted and lacking in excitement.
Caty in her pomp was the trend setter and one of the most thrilling and exciting performers out there.
It just is not the same feeling watching her now.

She is ludicrously sexy, that body is beyond dreamy.
To be frank she is so sexually desirable it is ridiculous.
In terms of pure looks she is just off the charts hot which just makes what has happened to her shows all the more disheartening and sad.
Every time I think about it my heart sinks Sad.
I feel so sorry for her in a way.
Her erotic powers have been stifled by the current channel culture more so than anyone.

Such a terrible crying shame SadSadSad.

(This post was last modified: 11-10-2015 00:55 by Snooks.)
11-10-2015 00:54
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

Caty seems to have gotten a lot of stick on here recently and tbh I have no idea why? I’ve seem a few of her recent shows and I’ll admit she more subdued then previously, however just because she isn’t constantly moving and bouncing around as if she has itching powder up her arse crack she’s hardly laying around like a corpse either.

Her shows are certainly no worse than a least two other girls I can think of who seem to get a free pass – namely Ashley Emma and Cali Garcia. I’ve nothing against either girl as Ashley has curves to die for and Cali always looks great, although I think she’s way hotter wearing clothes on the daytime than when topless on the night show. I just thought I would do a comparison with their shows to the criticism that Caty has been getting.

One complaint is that Caty no longer gets naked – well neither do the other two girls mentioned

Perceived lack of movement – Ashley’s party piece, particularly in the office set, is either to lean against the wall, or lie on her front. Cali is hardly animated in any particular set and has a little bit of a hang-up about showing her arse as she rarely turns round.

If anyone thinks I’m being harsh here I direct you to their respective caps / video thread and the evidence is there for all to see. Most of the thumbnails for the videos alone show them virtually in the same position.

The only thing specific to Caty that people are bitching about is the fixed wide camera angle shot who, while I agree it’s a little strange, I presume are watching online through a small PC / laptop screen; if you’re watching on a larger TV screen it’s no big deal.

I personally believe Caty is slowly winding down her time on the babeshows anyway; however she’s far from ready for the scrap heap as some claim.

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
15-10-2015 19:57
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(15-10-2015 19:57 )Pedro* Wrote:  Caty seems to have gotten a lot of stick
Ooh, if only! TongueHeart

15-10-2015 21:52

Click here to watch Babestation TV