Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
(30-06-2015 11:45 )dominar rygel xvi Wrote:  
(30-06-2015 00:22 )amy1 Wrote:  Next time the girls cancel and your going to have dead air, blame it on a mechanical fault, put out a tweet saying theres something wrong with the equipment. People will be understanding of the situation and sintv wouldn't get shit publicity/forum opinion.

No, they won't be understanding. Who would believe it anyway? It's too easy to blame things on technical faults.

When you lose your credibility it matters little what you say afterwards
30-06-2015 11:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(30-06-2015 10:16 )Broncobilly Wrote:  Ree and Rammy laughing at the forum again this morning. Hopefully Sin drop her. She is a great performer but her attitude sucks.

WOAH HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!! I DIDNT LAUGH AT THE FORUM!!!!!!!!! stop stirring bronco. ree tweeted a pic LAST NIGHT (not this morning) that had the caption "sorry I didn't respond to your latest snarky comment, I was too busy having a life" I said I think I know what your on about (with no laughing emoji's) also last night (not this morning) thinking it was in response to comments she had seen here about her previous tweet. but it could equally be about tweets & comments ree gets on facebook or twitter which have nothing to do with this forum and ree was laughing in response to those and not the comments on the forum

regarding sintv today. I got up around 8am and kara de la hoyde was on 942, but it could have been a recording as neither sintv or kara tweeted kara would be on this morning. have to see if anyone comes at 1pm for the main dayshow.

Kimberley Jenner tweeted an hour ago that she is on tonight.

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 30-06-2015 11:54 by Rammyrascal.)
30-06-2015 11:54
trax Offline
Junior Poster

I went to have a look a Ree's tweets and they aren't as bad as people have made them out to be. I did notice that Rammyrascal seems to think he's her best friend and on another note I also noticed that Rammyrascal has blocked me. I've don't recall ever seeing Rammyrascal on Twitter until today.
30-06-2015 11:55
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(30-06-2015 11:54 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(30-06-2015 10:16 )Broncobilly Wrote:  Ree and Rammy laughing at the forum again this morning. Hopefully Sin drop her. She is a great performer but her attitude sucks.

WOAH HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!! I DIDNT LAUGH AT THE FORUM!!!!!!!!! stop stirring bronco. ree tweeted a pic LAST NIGHT (not this morning) that had the caption "sorry I didn't respond to your latest snarky comment, I was too busy having a life" I said I think I know what your on about (with no laughing emoji's) also last night (not this morning) thinking it was in response to comments she had seen here about her previous tweet. but it could equally be about tweets & comments ree gets on facebook or twitter which have nothing to do with this forum and ree was laughing in response to those and not the comments on the forum

regarding sintv today. I got up around 8am and kara de la hoyde was on 942, but it could have been a recording as neither sintv or kara tweeted kara would be on this morning. have to see if anyone comes at 1pm for the main dayshow.

Kimberley Jenner tweeted an hour ago that she is on tonight.

Not stirring anything Rammy just calling it for what it is.
30-06-2015 11:59
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

trax, I know ree isn't my best friend, ive said several times know I know im not actually friends with the babeshow babes. as for blocking you on twitter, I get a lot of people following me/asking me to follow them on twitter and a lot of the time they are spam or fake accounts. so whenever I get someone following me I have a look at their profile and if I think it's spam or a fake account, then I immediately block them. I apologise for any offence caused for blocking you, not intended, I just don't want to have spam/fake accounts following me. let me know who you are on twitter and ill unblock you

bronco your calling it wrong because I never laughed at the forum this morning in response to ree's tweet as ive said earlier. also ree may not have been laughing at the forum in her tweet which was last night not this morning, it could have been about tweets or comments on her fb and twitter pages

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 30-06-2015 12:07 by Rammyrascal.)
30-06-2015 12:06
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(30-06-2015 12:06 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  trax, I know ree isn't my best friend, ive said several times know I know im not actually friends with the babeshow babes. as for blocking you on twitter, I get a lot of people following me/asking me to follow them on twitter and a lot of the time they are spam or fake accounts. so whenever I get someone following me I have a look at their profile and if I think it's spam or a fake account, then I immediately block them. I apologise for any offence caused for blocking you, not intended, I just don't want to have spam/fake accounts following me. let me know who you are on twitter and ill unblock you

bronco your calling it wrong because I never laughed at the forum this morning in response to ree's tweet as ive said earlier. also ree may not have been laughing at the forum in her tweet which was last night not this morning, it could have been about tweets or comments on her fb and twitter pages
It's ok Rammy I know what I saw I have my opinion and that is ok we don't have to agree.
30-06-2015 12:11
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

The website is now offline for maintenance.
30-06-2015 12:25
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^^
the plot thickens, interesting to see if it comes back. been no tweets from them since 6:45 pm yesterday evening

Piper Niven Superfan
30-06-2015 12:35
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(30-06-2015 12:25 )Danzig Wrote:  The website is now offline for maintenance.

that's the message that often comes up when a company has not payed its bill to it server provider,
there streams are still running showing adverts, would have expected them to be down if the website was having maintenance

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
30-06-2015 12:50
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Hopefully Sin can sort themselves out. Maybe they need to put in an SOS to Mellie
30-06-2015 12:59