Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

terence Offline

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
^no, can't be having that. way to rational. Smile

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
30-06-2015 00:01
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
richpk Offline
Master Poster

i love how this thread is 90% talking about what could have been and what the show isnt and 10% about the actually show

those percentages are accurate at time of posting Tongue
30-06-2015 00:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

Can i just say that if anyone that works at Sintv reads this......

Next time the girls cancel and your going to have dead air, blame it on a mechanical fault, put out a tweet saying theres something wrong with the equipment. People will be understanding of the situation and sintv wouldn't get shit publicity/forum opinion.

I do hope s66 are able to turn things around eventually, they've provided so much entertainment over the years.
30-06-2015 00:22
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(29-06-2015 23:59 )amy1 Wrote:  A good estimate would be that they had girls scheduled down to work, but they cancelled and couldn't get girls to cover.

that's my guess at the moment. whoever sintv had booked for tonight cancelled for whatever reason and no babe availables to cover. sintv should have tweeted that there will be no show tonight and not just silence so agree amy1 here

regarding the future of sintv, have to admit the fat lady is warming up her voice after Louise Porter joined the sintv exodus and ree petra said yesterday (Monday) that she doesn't know when she's back having said at the weekend she would be back on Wednesday, thinking ree has also left sintv.

have to see what happens today (Tuesday) at the moment the only babe scheduled is Kimberley Jenner who said on twitter she will be on tonight..believe that when I see it.

just want to go off topic and comment on Louise Porter as her thread is locked. I've known for a while Louise had left sintv (I wont say how I know) but didn't post as didn't want Louise to be upset by me posting that she has left, so decided to wait for Louise herself to announce it, but in the end the cat's out the bag as Louise has appeared on the xpanded roster page. thought she did her best ever shows on sintv, including going naked for the 1st time and hope she carries on being like this on xpanded

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 30-06-2015 00:26 by Rammyrascal.)
30-06-2015 00:25
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

(30-06-2015 00:02 )richpk Wrote:  i love how this thread is 90% talking about what could have been and what the show isnt and 10% about the actually show

those percentages are accurate at time of posting Tongue

There is no show tonight and by the day or should that be night this channel is becoming a bigger shambles
I would lay odds that the girls wages have not been paid or are very late in being paid so hence no show by the babes and the exodus of girls
Only time will tell if i am wrong
When Sin TV started a very reliable source( a babeshow Babe ) told me that the girls were being paid £800 a night . With the lack of calls (which will not be accepted by Rammy as he wants callers stats and will not believe what he sees through his own eyes ) they must have been running at a huge loss taking into account the wages for the production staff and other overhead costs which will be substantial
(This post was last modified: 30-06-2015 11:48 by TURNIPHEAD.)
30-06-2015 00:29
richpk Offline
Master Poster

^i believe you have totally misunderstood my post Bounce
30-06-2015 00:32
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

^Sorry I should have made a new post and not clicked on the reply post
Must be the 4 pints of strong real ale I have drunk tonight. Apologies richpk
(This post was last modified: 30-06-2015 11:49 by TURNIPHEAD.)
30-06-2015 00:43
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Sin TV, hit the iceberg, and now waiting on the inevitableSadSad
30-06-2015 00:49
retah-rotaredom Offline
Banned

(29-06-2015 23:59 )amy1 Wrote:  A good estimate would be that they had girls scheduled down to work, but they cancelled and couldn't get girls to cover.

I think most on here get that thank you...the speculation has moved on to why several sardines would all cancel at once.

...the bootyeater
30-06-2015 06:36
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Back in action today
30-06-2015 07:08