Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
ILUVBrunettes

I don't know why you say the producers choose the outfits for the girls. To my knowledge they don't and I've bought a few for Danni Levy in my time. The girls buy their own outfits and so they are generally to blame if the same one is worn time after time. They do know if an outfit is so popular it gets them more calls and so would wear it more often. They also get asked by the producer from time to time to wear something for a specific section of the show eg a Dom session. It has also happened that a girl has been told she is going on one set so puts something on for that set and then at the last minute the set gets changed. Management also ban girls from wearing certain outfits if they attract compliance problems.

I do agree that the repeated use of certain ssts is lazy and uninspiring and that is certainly the producers fault.
14-06-2015 15:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(14-06-2015 15:04 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  Rachel Cole in today's Sunday Sport :

(posting it here to save bumping a 5 year old thread)
I seriously doubt she hasn't got a single thread less than 5 years old Rolleyes EDIT - you might have been sarcastic of course (oops)

I guess I still miss that pink squares set that I think they left behind on the former premises.

But they're hardly the only channel with that problem ("oh look, it's the wall with butterflies... again...") laugh

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
(This post was last modified: 14-06-2015 15:43 by Doddle.)
14-06-2015 15:40
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(14-06-2015 14:07 )ILoveBrunettes Wrote:  After Babestation's awful decision to use the same (very very repetative and hated old look office/library) set and THE ABSOLUTELY AWFUL CAMERA WORK on Friday night, I decided with a heavy heart to give Dannii's show a miss last night. I feel bad about it, I really love watching Dannii and doing screencaps to share on here, but Babestation management and producers lack of creativity and terrible, badly designed sets that look cheap and tacky, just make it unwatchable. They don't change the formula to try new things (like outfits and uniforms), they don't monitor the [camera work (which is awful), they just care about making themselves as much money as possible and they are really letting their top stars down. Unless there is a change of attitude, these complaints and honest views by the people that make them their money, it will get worse. Their only saving grace - and it is just a minor saving grace - is that some people are saying that the other stations are doing just as bad a job (but i don't think that's possible). Of course, Management know best, so change isn't going to happen anytime soon

The quality of their streams seems to be getting worse, too! It's getting increasingly difficult to get good Caps! Sad annoyed

Can they do anything right at Tamestation, these days! Huh Sad
14-06-2015 15:54
ILoveBrunettes Offline
Crazy Fool

(14-06-2015 15:07 )SecretAgent Wrote:  ILUVBrunettes

I don't know why you say the producers choose the outfits for the girls. To my knowledge they don't and I've bought a few for Danni Levy in my time. The girls buy their own outfits and so they are generally to blame if the same one is worn time after time. They do know if an outfit is so popular it gets them more calls and so would wear it more often. They also get asked by the producer from time to time to wear something for a specific section of the show eg a Dom session. It has also happened that a girl has been told she is going on one set so puts something on for that set and then at the last minute the set gets changed. Management also ban girls from wearing certain outfits if they attract compliance problems.

I do agree that the repeated use of certain ssts is lazy and uninspiring and that is certainly the producers fault.

You are probably right with that, the process may well have changed, but when i found out about how bad things were behind the scenes at Babestaiton it was back in 2012 and that was their policy back then, they pick the outfits and the models had no say whatsoever. If it has changed and it is more the girls picking outfits, that's great, but they need to a bit more risky with their choices, try new things. If it doesn't work as well, that's fine, don't use that outfit again, but at least try. On the night shows, i can only assume costumes are chosen for ease of wear, basically, to get off quickly and slip back on easily. However, that aside, I miss Dannii's Monday night Dom nights she did on PlayboyTVChat/RLC, i miss the cop set she did on there too. And this leads to my next point below...

The sets being chosen are definately the producers fault. If a set is un-inspiring and un-interesting people turn off. Babestations sets are just bland and boring. Someone told me they once had some really good hot sets, where have they gone? The sets also seem to be small and a bit ricketty. While a girl can use a set to her advantage, they are still limited. Some while ago, someone mentioned on Dannii's thread that the sets that contain any form of bed or object that lets the girls lie down should be removed. I agree. Yes, it's a long shift, yes, you cannot always stand up because it's uncomfortable, and yes, some callers may ask for the model to lie down during their call, but i see it as happening too much now. It looks lazy, and i know that a lot of the models are NOT lazy, they are very hard working girls, who run their own businesses and travel a lot to photoshoots etc (and i'm doing my best to recognise their hard work). I don't know, i just don't see how Babestation could improve those sets without starting again and completely redesigning and re-building them. Whatever happens, that needs done.
14-06-2015 15:57
ILoveBrunettes Offline
Crazy Fool

(14-06-2015 15:54 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  The quality of their streams seems to be getting worse, too! It's getting increasingly difficult to get good Caps! Sad annoyed

3/4 weeks back i had a nightmare with screencapping because of the technical issues, i stopped and went to bed, it was that unwatchable. It wasn't getting fixed anytime soon back then. For me, this is a technical issue with them at their studios and servers, the other week there were some really bad tech issues with the live streams, so i tested my computer and Internet first, nothing wrong there, checked other babe channels, their streams and videos worked fine, just Babestation's that was poor, and it's getting worse. The HQ stream is at best, medium quality, not high quality. What i will say is a couple of weeks ago i posted about the poor web stream and it's faults, within 10-15mins they fixed it. I cannot fault them for that, however, it amazes me that each week it continues. Makes me wonder if anyone is monitoring the streams and making sure there's no tech issues.
14-06-2015 16:05

I don't know why you say the producers choose the outfits for the girls.

SNIP

I wish the producer (hell, anyone!), would start choosing some outfits for Lori - she has proved herself incapable of doing it herself! Sad Rolleyes Wink

If I say 'please', will that help? Sad Rolleyes
14-06-2015 16:06
ILoveBrunettes Offline
Crazy Fool

(14-06-2015 16:06 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  

I don't know why you say the producers choose the outfits for the girls.

SNIP

I wish the producer (hell, anyone!), would start choosing some outfits for Lori - she has proved herself incapable of doing it herself! Sad Rolleyes Wink

If I say 'please', will that help? Sad Rolleyes

Remember the times a model would actually use Facebook or Twitter to ask her followers/fans what they want to see her wear on her show? Totally dying that art of using social media, totally. Such a shame. Was always nice when they wore the outfit everyone chose, made fans feel appreciated, made fans want to call and say thanks, made fans want to... well, you know the rest Tongue laugh Blush
14-06-2015 16:15
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Must admit I don't understand why when BS now do Dom sessions it is Levi with her one outfit and they've even had Lori with no real outfit at all. Danni Levy has done them in the past and has a range of outfits and we know Dannii H can do them so that must be the producers fault in my opinion

I don't mind the office or the study sets but that's because my favourite Danni Levy moves around and does not just lay on the desk. Part of that freedom of movement is because she does not get naked and that must restrict movement because it limits the position the girl can get in.

My own bugbear are the platforms which are so big for the sets they are in that pretty much all the girl can do is lay or kneel on them. Danni L tries to get round that by standing in front but that often means she has to adjust
the camera herself because the cameraman is off somewhere else.

None of what either of us are saying is rocket science but it seems to be beyond BS. Much as starting the webstreams when the shows start seems to be an afterthought as well. I've even had to email them at nights to remind them that for those of us who watch on the web it does limit our calls if we can't see the girl!

I don't sense though at any other stations are any better.
14-06-2015 16:18

(14-06-2015 16:05 )ILoveBrunettes Wrote:  
(14-06-2015 15:54 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  The quality of their streams seems to be getting worse, too! It's getting increasingly difficult to get good Caps! Sad annoyed

3/4 weeks back i had a nightmare with screencapping because of the technical issues, i stopped and went to bed, it was that unwatchable. It wasn't getting fixed anytime soon back then. For me, this is a technical issue with them at their studios and servers, the other week there were some really bad tech issues with the live streams, so i tested my computer and Internet first, nothing wrong there, checked other babe channels, their streams and videos worked fine, just Babestation's that was poor, and it's getting worse. The HQ stream is at best, medium quality, not high quality. What i will say is a couple of weeks ago i posted about the poor web stream and it's faults, within 10-15mins they fixed it. I cannot fault them for that, however, it amazes me that each week it continues. Makes me wonder if anyone is monitoring the streams and making sure there's no tech issues.

Since I've started watching the streams/capping, they've never been great (their FV channels could be a lot better, too (though they're not as bad as the streams)) - there seems to be these horizontal lines at the edges of 'objects' with movement, and lately, any movement just seems to blur - trying to get a particularly nice shot, in focus, that I am genuinely happy with, is getting nigh-on impossible! annoyed

Oh, and though not strictly to do with the stream/broadcast quality, don't get me started about the lighting! What the fuck! Huh annoyed

And then there's all the D.O.Gs on FV... annoyedannoyedannoyed

Are they actively trying to dissuade people from watching! Huh annoyed

I don't know anything about the technical side, but would it really cost all that much more to bump up the bitrate, and sort whatever other problems there are? Given the paucity of decent content, you'd think that getting a decent image, of the various babes that they have, should be pretty essential, not to mention rather basic! Sad

I guess this is just another symptom of the seeming disinterest of those in charge at Tamestation, theses days. Sad

Having said that, S66's stream last night, with Kandi Kay, was so bad, TS's looked like 4K in comparison! Surprised eek
(This post was last modified: 14-06-2015 16:44 by Censorship :-(.)
14-06-2015 16:28
ILoveBrunettes Offline
Crazy Fool

(14-06-2015 16:28 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  Since I've started watching the streams/capping, they've never been great (their FV channels could be a lot better, too (though they're not as bad as the streams)) - there seems to be these horizontal lines at the edges of 'objects' with movement, and lately, any movement just seems to blur - trying to get a particularly nice shot, in focus, that I am genuinely happy with, is getting nigh-on impossible! annoyed

Oh, and though not strictly to do with the stream/broadcast quality, don't get me started about the lighting! What the fuck! Huh annoyed

And then there's all the D.O.Gs on FV... annoyedannoyedannoyed

Are they actively trying to dissuade people from watching! Huh annoyed

I don't know anything about the technical side, but would it really cost all that much more to bump up the bitrate, and sort whatever other problems there are? Given the paucity of decent content, you'd think that getting a decent image, of the various babes that they have, should be pretty essential, not to mention rather basic! Sad

I guess this is just another symptom of the seeming disinterest of those in charge at Tamestation, theses days. Sad

Having said that, S66's stream last night, with Kandi Kay, was so bad, TS's looked like 4K in comparison! Surprised eek

With the slight delay in streaming, i can understand the certain issues you have mentioned - but this can be avoided with a word with the cameraman, moving the camera around too fast, constant and un-neccessary zooming in and out and poor use of the zoom feature on the camera doesn't help matters because of the slight delay with the web stream. This does not stop blurring when moving from happening though as the model's movement is out of anyones control (and we need movement around the set to keep it interesting). I have FV where i could watch it, but the ads to sell their content they throw on the screen piss me off, they get in the way. I use the web stream because of the screencapping. I know it's not perfect, but it could be better.

The lighting... from my experience workign in a studio, the way the studio lighting is set up is for full length shots on set, when Dannii moves towards the camera, the lighting is too bright, and the video stream becomes jittery and blocky as the camera tries to adjust. Dimmer controlled lighting is the solution to this, and would resolve the problem of Dannii looking too yellow and bright at the front of the screen (i have said Dannii's name because she is the only one i really watch, so can only use her for this example - sorry, it's not a personal put down in any way, i adore Dannii).

I think they need someone to watch all the web streams to monitor what's going on and notify tech support if there is issues. Naturally the FV/FreeSat/SKY/Cable channels will be more impactful for ads because most people won't have a laptop or PC on at the time to watch live on the website like some of us do.
14-06-2015 16:59

Click here to watch Babestation TV