babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(13-06-2015 16:20 )M-L-L Wrote:  ^ Yes, but you wouldn't want your ketchup made of 100% recycled ingredients ?

^ well bs are well in the brownstuff whatever at the Mo, one day they will realise they are in a branston pickle, and will end up burgered in the end Smile
13-06-2015 18:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

I'm surprised nobody's worn out their angry button over the "splitting".
(Actually I'm not really - nobody's actually watching BS anymore are they judging by the lack of posts).
Jenna Hoskins only on FV BS1 - Lori on BS1 webstream not visible to FV.
Only lasted 40 minutes or so though ? - Lori on BS1 across all platforms by the look of it now : so I guess that'll generate angries from the Lori haters.

EDIT : and now at 1:15am the "FV exclusive" from Lori is a freely confessed "warm up" for BSX at 1:30 - so it is going to be less than 15 minutes and she's already spent about 4 minutes of that on the mic.
(This post was last modified: 14-06-2015 01:20 by M-L-L.)
14-06-2015 00:47
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(14-06-2015 00:47 )M-L-L Wrote:  I'm surprised nobody's worn out their angry button over the "splitting".
(Actually I'm not really - nobody's actually watching BS anymore are they judging by the lack of posts).
Jenna Hoskins only on FV BS1 - Lori on BS1 webstream not visible to FV.
Only lasted 40 minutes or so though ? - Lori on BS1 across all platforms by the look of it now : so I guess that'll generate angries from the Lori haters.

EDIT : and now at 1:15am the "FV exclusive" from Lori is a freely confessed "warm up" for BSX at 1:30 - so it is going to be less than 15 minutes and she's already spent about 4 minutes of that on the mic.
Im still angry about all the splitting that goes on,but its ok because BS have provided an alternative,ive just spent the last hour watching a fully covered Tasha Hols do some phone waving on 945,thanks alot BS.
annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

im always open to positive change
14-06-2015 01:37
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Giving the benefit of the doubt to the "channel is in irretrievable decline" brigade : maybe it's just because I haven't seen Delia Rose in a while, and maybe also because all I've seen lately are those damn office and study sets...

but notwithstanding that, I think she's doing a pretty decent stint in the alleyway just now.
14-06-2015 02:23
ILoveBrunettes Offline
Crazy Fool

After Babestation's awful decision to use the same (very very repetative and hated old look office/library) set and THE ABSOLUTELY AWFUL CAMERA WORK on Friday night, I decided with a heavy heart to give Dannii's show a miss last night. I feel bad about it, I really love watching Dannii and doing screencaps to share on here, but Babestation management and producers lack of creativity and terrible, badly designed sets that look cheap and tacky, just make it unwatchable. They don't change the formula to try new things (like outfits and uniforms), they don't monitor the [camera work (which is awful), they just care about making themselves as much money as possible and they are really letting their top stars down. Unless there is a change of attitude, these complaints and honest views by the people that make them their money, it will get worse. Their only saving grace - and it is just a minor saving grace - is that some people are saying that the other stations are doing just as bad a job (but i don't think that's possible). Of course, Management know best, so change isn't going to happen anytime soon
(This post was last modified: 14-06-2015 14:08 by ILoveBrunettes.)
14-06-2015 14:07
ILoveBrunettes Offline
Crazy Fool

(13-06-2015 13:47 )davetherave57 Wrote:  Catch Up / Ketchup...both are a blooming sauce.

This is what the management and producers at Babestation are like when they are trying to choose between their crappy sets (THAT cheap tacky office/library set i hate so much that the lazy assed producers used TWICE in a row) and the same repetative outfits over and over again, with no say by the models whatsoever (yes Babestation, i know you choose the outfits for the girls, you have done since 2012 - you don't let them have any creativity at all do you?).

[Image: mr_burns.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 14-06-2015 14:15 by ILoveBrunettes.)
14-06-2015 14:12
bigfatpiggyporker Offline
Goodbye

Always love that scene:

"Are you here to solve my Catsup problem?"
14-06-2015 14:18
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

got to say i have been liking a few shows on bs these last few weeks, which is a lot more than i have for a long time, i think the signing of a number of girls and staff from RLC has really started to take this channel in the right direction for me, and made it so much more watchable with the type of show i like, you could almost call it RLC light some nights, which i think is no bad thing Smile

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
14-06-2015 14:19
ILoveBrunettes Offline
Crazy Fool

(14-06-2015 14:19 )winsaw Wrote:  got to say i have been liking a few shows on bs these last few weeks, which is a lot more than i have for a long time, i think the signing of a number of girls and staff from RLC has really started to take this channel in the right direction for me, and made it so much more watchable with the type of show i like, you could almost call it RLC light some nights, which i think is no bad thing Smile

Babestation is making a real coup by getting RLC/PlayboyTVChat girls in, there is no doubt about that, if they can get it right, it'll rocket them to popularity, however, if i was to balance the scales as to why i prefer RLC/PLayboyTVChat, it's the fact they have much better sets for the girls to use, and better camera work. If Babestation can sort that out (by either re-training the camera crew or sacking the one who was on Friday night), do a redesign/rebuild their sets to a decent standard, AND actually give the models more of a say in what they wear on set, they will make progress, but it won't ever happen.

Last Week, Dannii Harwood was amazing, very very enjoyable to watch (again, this is personal preference to what you want to see Dannii actually doing), but this week, let down by terrible decisions and poor camera work, lack of direction is annoying as well, and i hate to say this, but far too much lying down on set now

Get rid of these sets that encourage lying down, that's what break times are for! That doesn't just apply to Babestaiotn though, i've seen it over all the babe channels
14-06-2015 14:29
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Rachel Cole in today's Sunday Sport :

(posting it here to save bumping a 5 year old thread)

[Image: image-C076_557D8967.jpg]
14-06-2015 15:04

Click here to watch Babestation TV