Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
(26-05-2015 16:59 )Headgear Wrote:  Tuned in after 10 and saw all 3 on ske at the same time and then switched off! Ps it was noticeable that Tori was the odd one out last night with no chemistry with the other 2 - weird!

Yeah it was very obvious it just shows some nights the line up doesn't work.
26-05-2015 17:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(26-05-2015 10:23 )TURNIPHEAD Wrote:  
(26-05-2015 08:10 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Only got okay at 2 when Ree got naked a couple of times but again was short solo's then followed by 3 on screen

Unfortunately I had gone to bed by 2am
If Ree was naked earlier I am sure that would have generated more calls.
It is pointless putting on Ree`s naked shows when the majority of callers/viewers have gone to bed
Also why only give Ree a short solo show
Ree actually got plenty of solo screen time last night after 2am, Tori and Paige were briefly on the x stream at about 3am when Paige was giving Tori a massage, but they were only on it for about 15 mins before they were taken off, it was very frustrating to watch i just can't see how anyone can enjoy watching 2 or 3 girls share a set, it's even worse if you don't have sky like me as the stream quality and camera work isn't the best imo
(This post was last modified: 26-05-2015 17:38 by Joey 27.)
26-05-2015 17:22
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

After 2am is exactly the problem most people give up by then and go to sleep
26-05-2015 17:24
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(26-05-2015 13:30 )amy1 Wrote:  Im not a particular fan of paige turnah, big girls dont do it for me, but i do recognize she might be other peoples cup of tea and thats perfectly fine but rotate things a bit.
Shes been on maybe 4-5 nights this last week. rotate girls. keep it fresh. if other girls aren't willing to do shifts replace them with girls that will.
They probably dont even need 3 girls working the night shifts anyway, 2 is more than enough to cover things, then we would get more solo time.
I don't think the roster is as big or as good as people are making out, the likes of Paige, Louise, Sammie and Bex do nothing for me at all, Lacey and Kerry have now gone and Kara and Ruby are mostly daygirls, so really they only have Tori, Ree, Ella, Tiffany, Jada and Lilly, they need to sign at least 5 more high calibre Models, enough of this catering to all tastes crap who are they going to sign next Ella JolieRolleyes
(This post was last modified: 26-05-2015 17:37 by Joey 27.)
26-05-2015 17:36
RutgerWhore Offline
Senior Poster

The biggest problem is that we have no idea when they're going to be on. The x-stream would work if people knew. You can't just do it randomly. The lack of a schedule is terrible.
26-05-2015 17:40
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

The only way we get around not having a schedule is that the girls you like on Twitter usually say when they are going to be on.

But Sin should provide a schedule and working phone numbers.
26-05-2015 17:42
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(26-05-2015 17:36 )Joey 27 Wrote:  
(26-05-2015 13:30 )amy1 Wrote:  Im not a particular fan of paige turnah, big girls dont do it for me, but i do recognize she might be other peoples cup of tea and thats perfectly fine but rotate things a bit.
Shes been on maybe 4-5 nights this last week. rotate girls. keep it fresh. if other girls aren't willing to do shifts replace them with girls that will.
They probably dont even need 3 girls working the night shifts anyway, 2 is more than enough to cover things, then we would get more solo time.
I don't think the roster is as big or as good as people are making out, the likes of Paige, Louise, Sammie and Bex do nothing for me at all, Lacey and Kerry have now gone and Kara and Ruby are mostly daygirls, so really they only have Tori, Ree, Ella, Tiffany, Jada and Lilly, they need to sign at least 5 more high calibre Models, enough of this catering to all tastes crap who are they going to sign next Ella JolieRolleyes

Why is it enough of this "catering to all tastes crap" joey. SinTV has to cater to as many tastes as possible (not just yours) in terms of their roster so that they can get the most amount of calls in as possible. Even with the departures of stevie-lou, Kerry-Louise & Lacey, I think SinTV does have a very good roster that caters for pretty much all tastes.

Agree the main things SinTV needs to do is to get using the x-streams properly and get publishing a schedule so people know when their fav SinTV babes will be on. Hopefully the phones will be sorted too for those who call SinTV

Piper Niven Superfan
26-05-2015 19:47
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

As much as I like Ree Petra and Lily Roma it's always the exact same set and performance they deliver. I'd rather they made more use of the pole set when solo such as what Tommie Jo does Rolleyes

With regards to the amount of babes this channel has got I think they need more channels in order to get more solo stints of a decent length. I've always been a big fan of Jada but on Sin TV she tends to get no more than a 20 minute solo spot.

On Babestation she would get well over an hour per session, not to mention too on a far superior stream too. The lack of effort to get the girls on the X Streams is also having a detrimental effect on this channel too in my opinion.

Every night we tend to get for the majority of the show 3 girls all crammed onto the one set, if they were allowed to properly interact with each other just like the good old days then it wouldn't be so bad but in the manner in which the show is produced is dull as hell.

So for me Sin TV needs more channels, better interaction between the babes and a much improved webstream. I'm not going to go down the line of saying which babes I prefer over others as basically my upload history so far on this section will tell you exactly which ones I have a preference for.
(This post was last modified: 26-05-2015 21:07 by Scottishbloke.)
26-05-2015 21:06
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

They are now trotting out the silly talking to themselves lesbian line can't they come up with something better?
26-05-2015 22:46
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

As there are 3 gorgeous babes on screen at the same time I am not going to phone tonight as I prefer a one to one
It reminds me of a Rugby Club tour to Amsterdam about 20 years ago when we visited a high class bar/brothel
where there were numerous scantily clad girls in the bar. You just took your pick and paid the fee for a private bedroom
Sadly you cannot do that for telephone sex !!!!
27-05-2015 00:10