Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
(25-05-2015 23:57 )gtheboy Wrote:  I have been warned once again for speaking my mind,I am sorry if I offended anyone but when I get into a rant it seems sometimes I do that,

I have been watching this new channel since it began,with promises of more daring ventures,more promiscuous scenes,etc. etc. and to what I have seen so far is a new channel that seems to have no managerial experience whatsoever
This channel have some of the most beautiful models on the babechannels,[save a couple] and they do not let them free.to do what they do best.

The last few days.putting 2 or even 3 girls on the tv stream seems that they are clutching at straws,trying in vein to save a sinking ship !

This is my reasonable opinion,but if they do not produce a schedule of their programs ,more especially of their web broadcast on x streams,I think they are doomed to the likes of the old babechannels that have died.

It feels like such a shame when I and probably a lot of you guys thought that the build up to this channel was going to be a surge forward for the babe channels

As it is,I think we are going even softer in content

the content is a joke
26-05-2015 00:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

(26-05-2015 00:20 )covkid Wrote:  The other weird thing tonight, unless I have missed it is that none of the girls have gone nude. Ree cannot normally wait to go nude so what is going on? In fact for much of the Night the girls have been totally covered up as Ree & Paige are as I write this.

The shows have been absolute crap tonught
26-05-2015 00:34
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

If more girls leave. If they starting to get bord with sin TV i can't see the ones that left bs being taken back as they got replaced as fast as they left bs. So they would have to look for other one to goto.

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
26-05-2015 00:47
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Only got okay at 2 when Ree got naked a couple of times but again was short solo's then followed by 3 on screen

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
26-05-2015 08:10
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(26-05-2015 08:10 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Only got okay at 2 when Ree got naked a couple of times but again was short solo's then followed by 3 on screen

They should really get it when they have a great performer and let her do her thing instead of chopping it all the time
26-05-2015 08:30
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

(26-05-2015 08:10 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Only got okay at 2 when Ree got naked a couple of times but again was short solo's then followed by 3 on screen

Unfortunately I had gone to bed by 2am
If Ree was naked earlier I am sure that would have generated more calls.
It is pointless putting on Ree`s naked shows when the majority of callers/viewers have gone to bed
Also why only give Ree a short solo show
26-05-2015 10:23
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(26-05-2015 10:23 )TURNIPHEAD Wrote:  

Unfortunately I had gone to bed by 2am
If Ree was naked earlier I am sure that would have generated more calls.
It is pointless putting on Ree`s naked shows when the majority of callers/viewers have gone to bed
Also why only give Ree a short solo show
Too many silly people calling the shots who have no experience
26-05-2015 10:43
bigglesworth Offline
Master Poster

(25-05-2015 01:56 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  
(25-05-2015 01:53 )RutgerWhore Wrote:  Is that supposed to be appealing?

I would imagine that's what they are hoping, but it's pretty pointless at the moment, as there isn't any difference in content level to go with it.

Someone suggested in this thread that they use the x-stream for this purpose, just to give a different view, but I can't see how Sin TV are going to benefit from it. I suspect only a handful of people will be interested in viewing the x-stream for this reason, unless as you say there is really something more to be seen in this way than just an alternative angle.
26-05-2015 11:43
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(26-05-2015 11:43 )bigglesworth Wrote:  ...Someone suggested in this thread that they use the x-stream for this purpose, just to give a different view, but I can't see how Sin TV are going to benefit from it. I suspect only a handful of people will be interested in viewing the x-stream for this reason, unless as you say there is really something more to be seen in this way than just an alternative angle.

I take it you have not seen how the 66 Daytime girls (the ones that have taken up their option to that is) are working second angle thing online atm? There is definitely "more to be seen" on there and it is most definitely driving the business in the direction the girls desire. (Lucy-Anne is probably the best exponent of how it should be used on there atm.)

That is the point. Show a more uncensored view and it leads to other business online. It's not just about the second angle. It's about it being seen to be on offer in the right place.

On 66 this looks to have been a very popular success, so far, as far as I can see. So I would say it's far more just a handful are making use of it's full benefits!

Sin just haven't seen the wit to use the second angle to it's full potential yet. It could be an answer to some of their problems with the xstream if they could only get their head out their arse and look around at what others are doing with 'their' innovations.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
26-05-2015 12:09
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

The fact that S66 is being held up as an example of how things can be done despite all the rubbish the give us really tells us how clueless the production of Sin TV is
26-05-2015 12:18