Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(24-05-2015 10:29 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  stuff

I can't quite work out if you are being serious or sarcastic. If you are being serious then you must be one of the very few who like channel's being loaded with girl's so they have no room to move.

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
24-05-2015 10:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

The fact that there have been no video's or cap's posted of Friday night's show's lead's me to believe there was little in the way of entertainment. The bunk bed/prison cell set is a good idea. We all know what happens in those women's prison's and it would have been SO, SO GOOD to see Victoria and Stella replicate itRolleyes

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
24-05-2015 10:55
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(24-05-2015 10:55 )Liverred Wrote:  The fact that there have been no video's or cap's posted of Friday night's show's lead's me to believe there was little in the way of entertainment. The bunk bed/prison cell set is a good idea. We all know what happens in those women's prison's and it would have been SO, SO GOOD to see Victoria and Stella replicate itRolleyes

They won't though, as Victoria only likes to tease and very rarely removes the underwear, and because Stella doesn't seem interested in going nude much. Maybe the producers are keeping Stella from being her best.

I'd like to see a session that starts on the lower bunk, POV style, with the woman watching as another woman on the top bunk is teasing her by dangling her legs over the edge. As things begin to heat up, the woman on the lower bunk climbs up the ladder, and proceeds to give the woman up top a nice nude rubdown. Now, if this was Victoria and Stella, that would be great, or if it happens at all it would be great.
24-05-2015 10:58
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

i got to give props to 66 for lastnight, what good shows they produced on both channels, Steph and Kandi really surprised me and the XF where on top form the 241 action between Jess and Charlie was some of the best i have seen in ages, so sexy watching Charlie slowly undress Jess, i just could not take my eyes of them Cool

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
24-05-2015 11:22
Count von Scharnhorst Offline
Banned

(24-05-2015 10:29 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  stuff

Is there a heavy dose of irony in there or have you swallowed a month's supply of Rose Tinted Vision pills? Big Grin
24-05-2015 11:34
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(24-05-2015 11:22 )winsaw Wrote:  i got to give props to 66 for lastnight, what good shows they produced on both channels, Steph and Kandi really surprised me and the XF where on top form the 241 action between Jess and Charlie was some of the best i have seen in ages, so sexy watching Charlie slowly undress Jess, i just could not take my eyes of them Cool

Steph and Kandi were up for whatever, but they couldn't do as much because of the rules Sad

Still nice to see some interaction though!
24-05-2015 11:39
Avfc123 Offline
Senior Poster

Anyone know when Chloe Dee and Madison Mae are on next?
24-05-2015 17:12
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

Although there did seem to be minor improvement in the two sets of multiple girl shows last night (to the extent that the girls were at least acknowledging each other, having a bit of a laugh, and a little bit of bum touching and knicker pulling down), I don't think it was as great as some people have been suggesting on here.
I agree Kandi and Steph seemed to be getting on quite well,but they were smartly pulled up (with the dreaded S66 logo coming up) when there was any attempt at bottom rubbing or slightly too much flesh being shown.
I think we're probably acquiring the "grateful for small mercies" mentality where ANYTHING the slightest bit naughty seems like a major advance (and a refreshing change) from the tedium we've been experiencing recently.
I also believe that having so many girls squashed together must put people off calling. I certainly wouldn't want to call a girl when there's somebody having another conversation around 6 inches away!
Loved the post extolling the virtues of the current shows, Responsible Adult. The idea of the girls spoiling it for others with their devil may care attitude was a particularly masterly one! Bounce
24-05-2015 17:22
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

With any luck this may well be the last of my weekly postings on 66's 10-11pm tease slots folks! It looks like the new studiocams, allowing the day girls to get somewhat naughtier, have finally killed off the need for taking away hours from the already hard-pressed night girls at the channel. Thank f**k for that I say!

Last week we only got Lucy-Anne on 10-11. She was on Tuesday for the usual hour (even this session was probably just a hold-over from when she couldn't do her scheduled one the previous week). 66's website again has no traditional tease slots listed for this week... So, as I say, it may just be time to celebrate - if we are of the same mind on this!

After their first week in use, 66 even made some welcome tweaks addressing some of the obvious issues I mentioned regarding the studiocam sessions. (I wonder if this idea was something brought with him by 66's latest daytime producer Marcel btw.)

The girls no longer sit right at the lap tops and the division of their attention seems much better between it and the camera/caller in recent days. I can also see now why, even in TV studio, there are some benefits from using a lowly webcam to generate the feed. It capitalises on the already mostly camera-operator-free day show format.

Specifically, some of the girls are finding very ingenious ways to use the cam; and its use promotes an intimacy that allows the girls to do things they probably wouldn't be happy about if a cameraman was positioning the shot! The girls seem to be enjoying finding ways to get the most business from the web streams and that seems to be helping the sessions' general liveliness.

Seems like a winner to me this one... Now we just need Fernanda, Emma C and Lynsey to get on board with it and I'll be as happy as the proverbial Larry with 66's daytimes. Wink

...if only they could get their night show back to something approaching that standard though!

(24-05-2015 17:12 )Avfc123 Wrote:  Anyone know when Chloe Dee and Madison Mae are on next?

Only Madison is listed on the schedule for next week. She's on tomorrow night (10 - 5.30).

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 24-05-2015 19:27 by ShandyHand.)
24-05-2015 19:26
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

(24-05-2015 00:01 )ShandyHand Wrote:  
(23-05-2015 23:13 )mrmann Wrote:  
(23-05-2015 22:55 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  ^ I don't understand this 'one on top one on bottom' wish mr mann...

It's to make the use of a bunk bed make sense.

I honestly think it might have been a piss take at chatter on this forum.

^I'm sure S66 are well aware of Snookered's slight dislike of bedsets.Bounce and they're trying to send him into mental overload.

You can imagine the scene when Snookered is being taken away in the van with square wheels. He's wearing a straightjacket and saying "there were two beds you know, I really saw them."

To which the orderly replies, "Yes Mr snookered, i'm sure you did. Come along now there's a good chap, we've got a special room for you, where there are no beds to taunt you." Big Grin

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
(This post was last modified: 24-05-2015 20:06 by gunnar.)
24-05-2015 20:04