Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Nice first minute with Jesse, Amy and Charlie, but now it's tame again. Hope the producer lets them have more fun soon, as in naked fun!
(This post was last modified: 23-05-2015 23:58 by mrmann.)
23-05-2015 23:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(23-05-2015 23:13 )mrmann Wrote:  
(23-05-2015 22:55 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  ^ I don't understand this 'one on top one on bottom' wish mr mann...

It's to make the use of a bunk bed make sense. Two different angles, two different feeds perhaps, etc.

A two sets in one space/labour saving set up you mean... Hmmm good idea. I just doubt that 66 had that in mind or will use it that way. Not sure it would be easy to light well for one girl on top and one on the bottom.

I honestly think it might have been a piss take at chatter on this forum. Call me paranoid but there you go.

They also needed another seperate bed set for studiocam use by the looks. And presumably just wanted something different but the same - if you see what I mean.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 24-05-2015 00:04 by ShandyHand.)
24-05-2015 00:01
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(24-05-2015 00:01 )ShandyHand Wrote:  
(23-05-2015 23:13 )mrmann Wrote:  
(23-05-2015 22:55 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  ^ I don't understand this 'one on top one on bottom' wish mr mann...

It's to make the use of a bunk bed make sense. Two different angles, two different feeds perhaps, etc.

A two sets in one space/labour saving set up you mean... Hmmm good idea. I just doubt that 66 had that in mind or will use it that way. Not sure it would be easy to light well for one girl on top and one on the bottom.

I honestly think it might have been a piss take at chatter on this forum. Call me paranoid but there you go.

They also needed another seperate bed set for studiocam use by the looks. And presumably just wanted something different but the same - if you see what I mean.

Think could put a light rig around the camera, or just use less blinding skin melting lighting like they usually use.

You're probably right about them not thinking about how to use a bunk set Shy
24-05-2015 00:25
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

OK, no too bad with Amy, Charlie and Jesse. Please let it continue, and get even better...

Nothing wrong with a little bare bum Big Grin
24-05-2015 01:25
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

Wow! Surprised For a change, two babes on S66 (Kandi & Steph) that have been 'sardine canned', have managed not to deny the existence of each other. eek Wink
Hell, there's even a bit of actual interaction! shocked

Both are looking very nice, and a decent show, all things considered.
(This post was last modified: 24-05-2015 02:06 by Censorship :-(.)
24-05-2015 01:53
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

No solo stint or nudity for amy rose, hardly seen preeti, didnt have a clue roma was on until 2ish. Not a superb night for my taste.
24-05-2015 02:16
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

I think, Steph and Kandi has been not bad considering the scardy-cat production on show. They actually looked like they were enjoying themselves, which helps enormously. (Steph actually shaded it for me. Probably due to her superior undies!)

As for 66's other channel... I wonder what works out better for net profits when overheads are taken into consideration:

One channel with three girls on.

Three channels, each with one of those same girls on.

This multi-girl thing is an infestation that's spreading across the babe shows. (Sin have even cramped up their main set to better accommodate their need!) Not that 66 or Sin can do much else really at the moment of course.

I just wonder how many callers are like Turniphead and don't ring the channels precisely because of the 'three in the bed and the little one said...' situation doesn't offer them the camera's focus and attention they previously got... I bet 66 know the numbers! Rolleyes

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
24-05-2015 02:42
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(24-05-2015 02:16 )amy1 Wrote:  No solo stint or nudity for amy rose, hardly seen preeti, didnt have a clue roma was on until 2ish. Not a superb night for my taste.

Preeti? Preeti isn't on s66. Who do you mean?

Piper Niven Superfan
24-05-2015 09:43
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

Such great shows across all the channels last night, and especially s66 who excelled even more than they usually do. I particularly like the multi- girl formation that most channels seem to be adopting. More girls on screen means more gorgeous lovelies to admire.
I just love the way the girls and the crew seem to get on with each other, and always friendly banter in the air. The one thing that sometimes puts a damper on things is the interruption of the shows by the logo flashed across the screen. But even this I can live with. It is just one of life's nessessary evils that we all have to put up with. And credit to the producers for holding on to the picture for so long and only showing the slogan when they absolutely must. Some of the girls as lovely as they are can sometimes overstep the mark of decency and show a little to much at times.
The last thing the shows want, along with the viewers is reprimands from ofcom. A minority of girls, like in the past. Have spoiled it for everyone else with their devil-may-care attitude when it comes to accidentally on purpose showing more than they should.
That is why I think the producers of the shows are doing a great job, the vast majority of girls are fabulous in what they do (entertain us greatly) long may these programmes last because for me in this multi tv channeled entertainment society we live in. The babechannels stand out like a beacon of good quality tv entertainment.
24-05-2015 10:29
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I'd like to see Stacey Robyn and Tiffany Rose on a night show, nude!
(This post was last modified: 24-05-2015 10:40 by mrmann.)
24-05-2015 10:40