Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
(23-05-2015 22:52 )ShandyHand Wrote:  you probably wouldn't want a breading pair. Wink

[Image: image-41A7_5560F891.jpg]
23-05-2015 23:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

I have given up on Sin TV tonight to watch one of their Ex Babes Kerry Louise on Storm TV
23-05-2015 23:03
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

[quote='ShandyHand' pid='1691645' dateline='1432417932']
^ So glad that some other erudite members of this forum have looked into this matter. The rare trilling call provokes such strong reactions don't you find? Endearing... But you probably wouldn't want a breading pair. Wink
[/quote

]^His breeding partner has already been found. It is the almost as rare Liverpublus Scousus, known by its official name of Louises Porteres.
The difficulty is arranging for these two fellow endangered species to meet up. Bearing in mind the male 'Rammius Protectus', is known to use large amounts of water during its mating frenzy, so we have to be careful my fellow learned professor, less we cause a country wide drought.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
23-05-2015 23:07
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

I am now back to Sin Tv now the gorgeous Dionne Mendez has appeared
23-05-2015 23:16
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Indeed Dr. Gunnar. I have noted your work in this field. One hopes that the correct favoured genes can be encouraged in any prospective offspring. Please pass on my regards to all those engaged in this hazardous and potentially fruitless exercise. The world of the babe spotting watcher would be so much less without these examples to peruse.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
23-05-2015 23:22
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(23-05-2015 23:07 )gunnar Wrote:  His breeding partner has already been found. It is the almost as rare Liverpublus Scousus, known by its official name of Louises Porteres.
The difficulty is arranging for these two fellow endangered species to meet up. Bearing in mind the male 'Rammius Protectus', is known to use large amounts of water during its mating frenzy, so we have to be careful my fellow learned professor, less we cause a country wide drought.

The Rammius Protectus is officially off the market, he found his breeding parter a few years ago http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...214&page=1

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
23-05-2015 23:23
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

So what do you call a Mrs Rammy ?

A Mrs Ewing of course Smile
23-05-2015 23:30
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Ah, mr.mystery can always be relied upon for the correct historical perspective on such things. I thank you sir. (One wonders if they are shy retiring creatures, like pandas, but it is probably best to draw a veil at this point...)

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
23-05-2015 23:37
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

^Agreed

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
23-05-2015 23:39
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

3 girls on screen again at the same time
As much as I adore Dionne Mendez I am not going to spend between £20 and £30 on a phone call when I cannot see Dionne close up and not obstructed by the 2 other girls on screen or the cameraman focusing on another of the girls when i am on the phone to Dionne
24-05-2015 00:12