Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

Mellie D Offline
Master Poster

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
I'm totally addicted to this thread lol

I had so many hopes for Sin and felt they had an advantage over the other channels to learn from their mistakes. But as I said, they had their chance to take advantage of me, but couldn't sort themselves out to do so and I just couldn't wait around for them and didn't like how unorganised it was. It was playing havoc with my OCD lol

Maybe I should start up my own channel?

I used to be schizophrenic, but now we're OK

http://twitter.com/#!/MellieMDY
http://www.mellie-d.com
15-05-2015 21:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(15-05-2015 20:37 )Joey 27 Wrote:  Anyway if Lacey has gone then that is big loss to Sin TV, i wonder if any other babechannel will bother to employ her now considering her recent history, maybe she could join S66 what do you think Rammy will Lacey be a good signing for S66?'

Rammy was probably Lacey's biggest fan the last time she was at Elite/STD 66, she was called Lisa back then, Rammy started her thread and made over 3 times the number of posts in her thread than any other poster, (all praising her lol) http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...769&page=1

If Lacey has left SIN TV, and if she did go back to STD 66 she would be a great signing, if she went back to BS it would be to early to say if she would be a good signing or not lol .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 15-05-2015 21:54 by mr mystery.)
15-05-2015 21:53
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(15-05-2015 21:47 )Mellie D Wrote:  I'm totally addicted to this thread lol

I had so many hopes for Sin and felt they had an advantage over the other channels to learn from their mistakes. But as I said, they had their chance to take advantage of me, but couldn't sort themselves out to do so and I just couldn't wait around for them and didn't like how unorganised it was. It was playing havoc with my OCD lol

it wouldn't be a bad idea Meliie, but think it tough seriously before you take the plunge but if you say it was so unorganised I'm not surprised it is nor suddenly on the point of imploding I wonder if a cash flow problem is another reason.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
15-05-2015 21:55
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(15-05-2015 16:07 )snookered147 Wrote:  
(15-05-2015 13:33 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Perhaps we should call it 'naked in all the right places', to appease the pedants Wink

Only if we can have another adjudicator to determine where 'all the right places' are Tongue Wink.
Oh no but wait that would be a matter of opinion and not fact laugh.

If you don't know where the right places are by now, you've been doing it wrong Wink
15-05-2015 22:06
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(15-05-2015 22:06 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(15-05-2015 13:33 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Perhaps we should call it 'naked in all the right places', to appease the pedants Wink

Only if we can have another adjudicator to determine where 'all the right places' are Tongue Wink.

If you don't know where the right places are by now, you've been doing it wrong Wink

He probably has his own idea of what are the right places I guess

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
15-05-2015 22:11
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(15-05-2015 22:06 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  

Maybe everywhere is the right place Wink

15-05-2015 22:18
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

I think the biggest draws for them, Ruby, kara, ree petra, roma and jada, 3 of whom only seem to work the day shift. which is a bummer.

I aint bashing people but using the same 2 girls 2 nights in a row, its a bit bizarre, rotate, freshness, surprises, leave the viewers/callers guessing at what tonights show will deliver rather than "oh its the same as last night" .
15-05-2015 22:21
Jet-Fan Offline
JET'S BIGGEST FAN

That would be a great idea, you have years of experience on many different channels so you know how the business works, plus you would know how to get the best out of your girls and unlike the producers of all the current channels you actually get amongst the fans and viewers and callers and listen to what we want and have to say.

If you start up your own channel then you've already got your first customer Big Grin
15-05-2015 22:32
Mellie D Offline
Master Poster

(15-05-2015 22:32 )Jet-Fan Wrote:  If you start up your own channel then you've already got your first customer Big Grin

It's soooo tempting!

I used to be schizophrenic, but now we're OK

http://twitter.com/#!/MellieMDY
http://www.mellie-d.com
15-05-2015 22:38
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Well if sintv does end up imploding mellie, I'll be out of a job as its spokesman laugh So can I have the same position at your channel Big Grin

Seriously now I'm still hopeful and positive about sintv and hope it can get its act together soon. It's still got a very good roster of babes, just needs to get itself sorted and organised behind the scenes. There is still time for this to happen. Made a huge mistake with not taking advantage of having mellie d behind the scenes with all her experience and know how of the shows and the adult industry.

Get your act together sintv.

Piper Niven Superfan
15-05-2015 22:39