Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
It's a good job you don't write books, Rammy, your entire bibliography could easily be summarised in one short paragraph within the foreword of your first book.
Everything else is just tinder of astronomical proportions.
Thank fuck it's deletable and the rain forests can sleep at night.
15-05-2015 12:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(15-05-2015 00:47 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  So just to confirm one thing Rammy, you love all the babes on that channel equally brushing all technical issues to one side Rolleyes

Such as dictionary definitions of the word naked Rolleyes Tongue.
Or is the dictionary only full of opinions based on interpretation of definition rather than fact?

The Louise Porter Naked v The Dictionary Naked.
Clearly needs to be referred for an independent adjudication Big Laugh. The adjudication will need to take place at night so that the adjudicator can accurately assess the state of nudity or not on each of the channels. In doing so the adjudicator will be ensuring he/she has a good solid night and can suitably refresh him/herself with a cold shower afterwards Bounce.
I'll get my coat making sure I don't trip up on the surrounding tubs of paint Wink.

(This post was last modified: 15-05-2015 16:22 by Snooks.)
15-05-2015 12:41
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Perhaps we should call it 'naked in all the right places', to appease the pedants Wink
15-05-2015 13:33
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

The channel needs to think again about their background music.

They repeat two songs but one of these has a near expletive. Did not think that was allowed whatever the time of day.
15-05-2015 14:04
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Kerry Louise has joined Storm so they have Kerry Louise and Stevie Louise
15-05-2015 15:20
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

Is this the start of the Exodus I predicted ?
15-05-2015 15:37
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(15-05-2015 13:33 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Perhaps we should call it 'naked in all the right places', to appease the pedants Wink

Only if we can have another adjudicator to determine where 'all the right places' are Tongue Wink.
Oh no but wait that would be a matter of opinion and not fact laugh.

15-05-2015 16:07
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(15-05-2015 09:58 )Broncobilly Wrote:  It sounds to me like your here to say everything is great. Problem is that it's not all great. Being objective is important credit the good bits and point out the bad/mistakes.

It's not possible that they don't make mistakes.

I've never said sintv don't make mistakes and everything is great. I know sintv has its problems, including a lack of organisation behind the scenes, problems with the phone lines and the xstreams. Hope these are all sorted out soon.

As for Kerry-Louise leaving to join storm being the start of an exodus from sintv, too early to say I think, mainly because she isn't the 1st night babe over the years to join a channel, only then to leave soon after, I remember Savannah Mai doing 1 night on s66 having joined from bs, only to then go back to bs. Think it was the exactly same with tori-lee, she joined s66 from bs, did 1 night on s66 and then went back to bs.

Have to see if anyone else leaves sintv over the next few weeks and how many babes leave. If quite a few leave, then yes can probably say it's an exodus, especially if no babes are joining sintv. But sintv do have a few babes joining next month though according to ree petra, that's not including karina currie, holly mcguire and paige turnah.

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 15-05-2015 17:52 by Rammyrascal.)
15-05-2015 17:51
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(15-05-2015 17:51 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  I've never said sintv don't make mistakes and everything is great. I know sintv has its problems, including a lack of organisation behind the scenes, problems with the phone lines and the xstreams. Hope these are all sorted out soon.

I think you know exactly what answer we were looking for and all this technical talk wasn't that, nice try mind you but your get out of jail free card has expired I think Wink
15-05-2015 18:16
nilford Offline
fence post

Why have people got Rammy pegged as Sin's apologist? He's just a viewer like anyone else; he's not answerable.
15-05-2015 18:36