Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
(09-05-2015 08:44 )babelover48 Wrote:  I know this sounds a crazy and far fetched thing but....
Is it entirely possible that sin TV is airing so that BS could be wound up as a station? When you consider on this forum it has been said that sin TV is run by former BS employers?

Get the feeling the ex bs employees are from the old glory days. there was a lot of cost cutting in 2012 with both girls and backroom staff moving on.

have to say another great night with Lilly Louise and Tiffany.

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
09-05-2015 09:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Some people will always defend. Even if they see it with their own eyes.

I do not phone night girls - I prefer the flirtations with the dayers. But I watched Lilly for some 75 minutes last night - quite a long time for an X-stream from my past experience when they were stopping them within 30 - but in that time she had two calls at most and spent most of the rest begging for more. No service can continue for long on that take up rate.

Even the tv channel has 'less busy' times but that has picked up slightly.

But, IMHO, it needs to pick up pretty quickly. A startup service can only run on losses - no one will convince me that they are not running at a loss right now - for very long. The girls may be smiling right now. But thee could equally be worried smiles for their future prospects.
09-05-2015 09:53
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

^If this is true what you say about the continuing lack of calls and I've no reason to doubt you, having observed similar things myself the past few weeks, Then what is the cause. Is it only having one channel? Is it having a phone system that to my knowledge is still not working properly? The answer is probably a combination of these or something similar.

I hope that Sin TV doesn't go under because in their relatively short operating time, they've brought a much needed breath of fresh air to the channels.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2015 10:10 by gunnar.)
09-05-2015 10:00
terence Offline

(09-05-2015 08:44 )babelover48 Wrote:  I know this sounds a crazy and far fetched thing but....

to be fair, you could actually start all your posts with this! Tongue

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
09-05-2015 11:27
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

I think they need to bring the prices down on the webstream; yes you could argue you should be paying more for the nudity from some girls, but they've got to generate some business through it.

I have to admit I'm less tempted to phone a girl on a webstream because, and I'm not sure this is a common logistical problem for many, its trickier having a wank in my office chair in front of the PC, than on the sofa to a girl on TVlaugh

I apologise in advance for the awful images that may create for any of those readingBlushSad
09-05-2015 12:11
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(09-05-2015 11:27 )terence Wrote:  

it's funny but you could actually start all your posts with this! Tongue

am I going way off beam with Sin TV then? If I am I apologise to all

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
09-05-2015 12:14
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

(09-05-2015 12:11 )hairbald Wrote:  I think they need to bring the prices down on the webstream; yes you could argue you should be paying more for the nudity from some girls, but they've got to generate some business through it.

I have to admit I'm less tempted to phone a girl on a webstream because, and I'm not sure this is a common logistical problem for many, its trickier having a wank in my office chair in front of the PC, than on the sofa to a girl on TVlaugh

I apologise in advance for the awful images that may create for any of those readingBlushSad

well to be fair, if you're in the office chair having a wank, I hope the rest of your office staff are very understanding lol
09-05-2015 13:53
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(09-05-2015 09:15 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Get the feeling the ex bs employees are from the old glory days. there was a lot of cost cutting in 2012 with both girls and backroom staff moving on.

BS lost a number of producers from their current staff to Sin (a Sin girl told me) It has occurred to me that one reason why DJNes went to see the BS boss was a job interview!
09-05-2015 14:14
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(09-05-2015 10:00 )gunnar Wrote:  ^If this is true what you say about the continuing lack of calls and I've no reason to doubt you, having observed similar things myself the past few weeks, Then what is the cause. Is it only having one channel? Is it having a phone system that to my knowledge is still not working properly? The answer is probably a combination of these or something similar.

I hope that Sin TV doesn't go under because in their relatively short operating time, they've brought a much needed breath of fresh air to the channels.

Doubt myself sintv will be going under anytime soon. I'm sure they'll have planned that it will take a while for the public to be aware of them and for the calls to come in in the amount they need.

Nothing to me suggests otherwise.

I'm with hannahspet, a very good night on sin from Louise, lilly and Tiffany

Piper Niven Superfan
09-05-2015 16:28
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(09-05-2015 14:14 )SecretAgent Wrote:  
(09-05-2015 09:15 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Get the feeling the ex bs employees are from the old glory days. there was a lot of cost cutting in 2012 with both girls and backroom staff moving on.

BS lost a number of producers from their current staff to Sin (a Sin girl told me) It has occurred to me that one reason why DJNes went to see the BS boss was a job interview!

Given the poor standards of production I doubt BS tried to get them to stay
09-05-2015 16:30