Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
Are the streams working for anyone? I'm unable to connect to them...

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
09-05-2015 00:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
terence Offline

they're fine for me. there's only the tv feed atm.

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
09-05-2015 00:35
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

All I'm getting is.... Error loading skin... Error loading file...

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
09-05-2015 00:44
terence Offline

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
09-05-2015 00:50
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(09-05-2015 00:28 )Broncobilly Wrote:  Are you now the Sin TV rep Rammy? You don't have to jump to there defence every time one of us makes a comment.

wish I was as it would mean I'd be at the studios with Louise Porter Smile but sadly not, just saying why im not surprised sintv are now advertising pics & vids along with texting the studio as they do need to make as much money as possible

Piper Niven Superfan
09-05-2015 01:32
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

(09-05-2015 00:18 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(08-05-2015 22:58 )TURNIPHEAD Wrote:  So now on Sin TV Sky channel and the Sky TV stream tonight we have had an excessive OSG advertising pics & videos of the girls
Also Tiffany said text us and we will do what you want so if you would like me to get my tits out text me. In the past I have telephoned Tiff and asked her to take her bra off which she refused so she unlikely to do so because of a text request costing £1
Sin TV is becoming more like Babestation. What a shame
Looks like Sin TV are trying to make some extra revenue from pics ,videos and texts to make up for the lack of calls ?

how do you know sintv are trying to make up for lack of calls by plugging pics and vids and getting people to send texts to the studio. also it's not a shame becoming like bs because they're advertising pics and vids for sale. all the other babeshows advertise that they have pics and vids for sale and some also allow you to text in.

I myself not surprised sintv are now starting to sell pics and vids, after all they do need to make money. just need to not go ott on the plugging of the pics and vids.

see sintv are also putting their twitter address on screen. presume this will be how they can promote the x-streams by saying follow us on twitter and you will see where I will be. our twitter address is on screen

don't think sintv myself need to take note of this thread apparently cooling off a lot. it's not going to make them money is it and it was always going to happen that this thread would cool down the longer sintv is on air.

By simply watching the shows on Sky and the streams and noticing the lack of calls and when I phone the girls (unlike yourself Rammy ) there in no waiting in a queue.
Having numerous callers in the queue waiting to talk to a girl is where the channels make most of their money
Yes all the channels need to make money and if we are all freeloaders there will be no channels
Rammy you are becoming the Champion of Sin TV ,is that because Louise Porter is on Sin TV
If you have not noticed the lack of calls to the girls on Sin TV have you gone back to watching Studio 66
Now Rammy try to justify the impossible situation when a Fake Girl Caller can be so called on the phone for over 20 mins without the automatic cut off coming into play !!!!
Stop trying to defend the in defenceable just because you do not like any accurate negative comments
09-05-2015 01:50
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

I'm not defending anything on sintv. Just saying how do you 100% know regarding the so called lack of calls on sintv. The answer as far as is concerned is you and all of us on the forum don't know 100% what the call stats for sintv are. The only people that do are the sintv bosses

So your comments regarding call stars are not accurate, they are just your opinions

Finally I am not biased towards sintv in anyway, as I've said elsewhere on the forum, I am not biased towards any channel

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2015 07:13 by Rammyrascal.)
09-05-2015 07:07
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(09-05-2015 01:32 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(09-05-2015 00:28 )Broncobilly Wrote:  Are you now the Sin TV rep Rammy? You don't have to jump to there defence every time one of us makes a comment.

wish I was as it would mean I'd be at the studios with Louise Porter Smile but sadly not, just saying why im not surprised sintv are now advertising pics & vids along with texting the studio as they do need to make as much money as possible

Keep it up Louise might hire you as her agent Smile
09-05-2015 08:23
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^^
Hope so as i would be then spending a lot of time with Louise Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
09-05-2015 08:26
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I know this sounds a crazy and far fetched thing but....
Is it entirely possible that sin TV is airing so that BS could be wound up as a station? When you consider on this forum it has been said that sin TV is run by former BS employers?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
09-05-2015 08:44