babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
^Quite agree SB,BS are the least convincing channel out there and the current splitting policy not only makes them look amateurish but it discriminates against the Sky viewer and has meant that babes like Dannii H,Leigh Darby and Sophie Hart are appearing to be being tamed down to such an extent on Sky,so that all the anticipation that their shows used to bring has been lost,although i was grateful for D.J Nes's visit to BS for a Q & A session,very little has changed and it did make me wonder whether D.J Nes and the BS boss were the same person,but that is just a theory,one thing that is clear is the current situation is ludicrous and the person who thought alienating Sky customers was a good idea is clearly in the wrong industry.

im always open to positive change
04-05-2015 20:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DJ NES Offline
I'm back baby!

(04-05-2015 20:14 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  ^Quite agree SB,BS are the least convincing channel out there and the current splitting policy not only makes them look amateurish but it discriminates against the Sky viewer and has meant that babes like Dannii H,Leigh Darby and Sophie Hart are appearing to be being tamed down to such an extent on Sky,so that all the anticipation that their shows used to bring has been lost,although i was grateful for D.J Nes's visit to BS for a Q & A session,very little has changed and it did make me wonder whether D.J Nes and the BS boss were the same person,but that is just a theory,one thing that is clear is the current situation is ludicrous and the person who thought alienating Sky customers was a good idea is clearly in the wrong industry.

FYI i'm not the BS boss. My names Dan and the bosses name is Mo as Per the vice article. I can pitch another Q&A but i'm pretty flat out with Work and then a holiday upcoming so i'm not sure when i could pencil in time.

Quote:"The whole format was created by owners who are telecoms guys," says Mo, the executive manager for the company.

Ex Producer/Moderator for Cellcast - BS/BC/LiveXXX 2004-2007 - "The Glory Years"

21/08/14 The day a german asked me who i whack it off to these days.
05-05-2015 02:10
grantorino Offline
Senior Poster

dont think BS would be splitting the feed just to discriminate against sky viewers must be somthing behind the scenes
05-05-2015 02:37
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I think splitting screens when you have quality girls on screen is annoying...

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
05-05-2015 06:41
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Split Screens are Pointless..... FULL STOP.... Girls talking to another girl behind the scenes is Pointless,get them both onscreen or Not At All.
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2015 13:59 by davetherave57.)
05-05-2015 13:56
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I get the feeling that BS is going downhill very fast..and sinking faster than bath water down my plug hole!!

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
05-05-2015 14:00
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(05-05-2015 14:00 )babelover48 Wrote:  I get the feeling that BS is going downhill very fast..and sinking faster than bath water down my plug hole!!

Plungers at the ready Smile
05-05-2015 22:12
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

How long they been showing recorded shows on 945

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
05-05-2015 22:49
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(04-05-2015 17:43 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Could I please appeal to DJNES to get another meeting set up with the new boss of Babestation as the shows are just not good enough, most noticeable was Caty Cole putting on the same lame crap that she'd already done the previous 2 nights.

I know that Caty isn't a bad performer but in space of a few short months she has gone from must watch to if I watch this any longer then I am seriously going to nod off. I swear it must have been a recording as it might aswell have been bladewave

DJNES please pose the questions that matter, sure all those novelty questions such as who does the music mixing and is such and such a babe really as annoying in real life is all fine and well when the garden is rosy but we need tough questions and straight answers as the situation is getting desperate Important

I'm sad to have to say it but BS was easily the worst channel last night, quite a fall from grace if you ask me bladewave

What’s the point? Do you really expect anything different from the last time's lame-ass 'we're great, 'Ofcon' are great, everything’s great, laughing off criticism...' answers?
06-05-2015 01:06
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(04-05-2015 01:06 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  BS are continuing with policy of spliitting again tonight,and in fairness they have done a preety good job of covering any possible way for a very frustrated climax line fan to enjoy Sophie's no doubt excellent stint.i mean i have spent some time scouring the internet and there is nowhere for a non Freeview customer to watch the show.in summary i dont like the current situation,particularly as its not as a result of a regulator complaint,either they return back to the same strength of show on Freeview and Sky or i will be contacting BS every day until the policy is halted or the reasons for it are fully explained.
annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

Hope you're happy! Now Lori's exclusive to $ky! annoyed

Seems that there wasn’t enough babe hopping, so now they're switching babes between platforms - Lori FV exclusive for 50 minutes, with Beth on $ky, then 'switch', Lori on $ky, Beth on FV annoyed

It's as though they are doing their utmost to piss people off!

What bullshit are they going to come up with next?? annoyed

Perhaps, if they put as much effort into putting on some decent channels, as they seem to in coming up with ideas to fuck things up, they might actually be worth watching, and they might actually make some money at the same time? Surprised
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2015 01:22 by Censorship :-(.)
06-05-2015 01:17

Click here to watch Babestation TV