babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
More BS1 splitting tonight,still thanks to the uniquely poor way that the Sky viewers are being treated at present they have put up an osg explaining what Freeviewers are getting,lucky them!!!!!!!.Although quite what an osg is that describes something that BS have banned Sky viewers from seeing is doing on 906 without any visual proof is beyond me,particularly in light of Sophie Hart's last appearance which was available on Sky.

annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

im always open to positive change
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2015 01:09 by jimmyt73.)
03-05-2015 01:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Did I just hear Ashley Emma say.... who's going to be the first to get me completely NAKED.... I wish she would Smile
03-05-2015 22:14
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

I thought BS wasn't on sky... it's just on the same satellite that sends the pictures to the sky receiver,remove the sky viewing card and the BS channels are still viewable,whilst all the other sky channels aren't......
03-05-2015 22:22
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

I would tighten that bass and smash it over the head of the man who asks...what do you know about acid house music.... they are both getting very irritating to my ears :-(
03-05-2015 22:31
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

^Apparently bs have their own in house DJ who mixes this stuff. It's probably the same guy who shouts out on bsx shows bladewave
03-05-2015 22:36
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Someone moaning loudly behind the scenes... Unleashed, or someone from the regular channels... laugh

Kind of sounded like... Nah, I won't say lol. Yeah I will, Mica Wink. Probably on a call, or just my wild imagination.
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2015 01:19 by mrmann.)
03-05-2015 23:18
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

BS are continuing with policy of spliitting again tonight,and in fairness they have done a preety good job of covering any possible way for a very frustrated climax line fan to enjoy Sophie's no doubt excellent stint.i mean i have spent some time scouring the internet and there is nowhere for a non Freeview customer to watch the show.in summary i dont like the current situation,particularly as its not as a result of a regulator complaint,either they return back to the same strength of show on Freeview and Sky or i will be contacting BS every day until the policy is halted or the reasons for it are fully explained.
annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

im always open to positive change
04-05-2015 01:06
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

^More chance of getting blood out of a stone Smile
04-05-2015 13:05
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Never apologise, never explain. That's the bs philosophy.
04-05-2015 14:11
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Could I please appeal to DJNES to get another meeting set up with the new boss of Babestation as the shows are just not good enough, most noticeable was Caty Cole putting on the same lame crap that she'd already done the previous 2 nights.

I know that Caty isn't a bad performer but in space of a few short months she has gone from must watch to if I watch this any longer then I am seriously going to nod off. I swear it must have been a recording as it might aswell have been bladewave

DJNES please pose the questions that matter, sure all those novelty questions such as who does the music mixing and is such and such a babe really as annoying in real life is all fine and well when the garden is rosy but we need tough questions and straight answers as the situation is getting desperate Important

I'm sad to have to say it but BS was easily the worst channel last night, quite a fall from grace if you ask me bladewave
04-05-2015 17:43

Click here to watch Babestation TV