Senior Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
sophie hart currently on, wont be calling as not a fan of her hand thong
26-04-2015 21:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(26-04-2015 17:42 )HEX!T Wrote:  ...the whole point of naughty chat for me was to get the daytime babestation girls off screen to get naughty. kaytlin,ruby, flick still make the service worth buying as they tend to put that little extra effort in.

at the night time the girls are already topless, so for the service to be worth while they would have to go further than they do on tv, and theres the problem. the girl on last night wasnt having it...

This whole thing is, in a nutshell, why the BS boss and his ilk are so pally with the Ofcom mob. Ofcom's existence presents the opportunity for nonsense extra revenue streams such as this. You will never see consistent top strength babe shows on TV whilst they have the excuse to charge elsewhere for what was seen on TV for free 5 years ago (at least as far as some girls go).

Unfortunately for the channel operators, what has also happened because of Ofcom is that the night girls have become less willing in general to go beyond what they can get away with providing on a regular basis on TV these days. (An "I make my money doing this. Why should I have to do more?" attitude is quite a natural reaction to years doing one thing.) So, the channels seem to struggle to set up these harder streams/angles as there are less girls willing to go to the required levels. Hence the use of Unleashed girls for this latest wheeze.

The main point is, as hexit states, though, if this is the justification for taming down an entire channel then I hope it gets the customer backlash it deserves.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
26-04-2015 21:54
covkid Offline
Master Poster

How many nights in a row has Lori been on? Seems like forever.
26-04-2015 22:09
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

interesting

BabestationUnleashed ‏@BS_Unleashed 2m2 minutes ago

Get ready for the new show tonight guys Channel 945 on SKY, weve got @Sophie_Parkerxx @HANNAHSHAWXXX

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
29-04-2015 21:25
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Indeed, especially as the sky EPG doesn't say anything about a new sky show and just says bsblue. Probably just bsunleashed but a skytv version that complies with ofcom rules that features the Bs unleashed babes that do the bs unleashed webshow.

Update, this new show has just started. It's what I said earlier. It's bs unleashed on skytv. Also like with previous shows on 945 it's cheap calls, this time it's 26p a minute on a landline, mobiles £2.00 a minute

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 29-04-2015 22:07 by Rammyrascal.)
29-04-2015 21:39
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well what a welcome relief it is to finally see BS utilise all 4 channels. Also the OSG's aren't too bad either.

Edit - Just noticed that its at the expense of the webshow - Fucks sake Huh
(This post was last modified: 29-04-2015 23:16 by Scottishbloke.)
29-04-2015 23:10
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(29-04-2015 23:10 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Well what a welcome relief it is to finally see BS utilise all 4 channels. Also the OSG's aren't too bad either Smile

All they need now is some content that's worth watching! Rolleyes

Have the D.O.G.s changed on $ky, then? No change on FV, it's as D.O.G ridden as ever annoyed
(This post was last modified: 29-04-2015 23:19 by Censorship :-(.)
29-04-2015 23:16
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Last night Cali had to ask just what the new set is supposed to be, and the same tonight with Beth. They decided in the end that it is a 'sex study' and both pointed out the one book on the bookshelf.
What could this one book be? Cali said it was that great work on curry cuisine, the Korma Sutra, but I think she just misheard what the producer was feeding her.
So if they have thrown out their entire library except for the one book, what would they keep for studying in the Babestation boarding school?

How about a thesis on how the phone log-in system works :

[Image: image-EEBF_5541808B.jpg]

Any other suggestions?
30-04-2015 02:22
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

^^^Perhaps

[Image: image-3EB0_5542728D.jpg] or [Image: image-0B66_5542728D.jpg]

Speaking of strategic planning; after another week of enthralling and dynamic shows I can reveal that there has been a security breach at Babestation Studios and a photo has since emerged of one of the extremely intense daily strategy meetings:

[Image: image-33DC_5542735E.jpg]

Apparently the main dilemma was whether to play poker or blackjack.
After around half an hour of much deliberation and soul searching they finally went for poker.

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
30-04-2015 20:15
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(30-04-2015 02:22 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  So if they have thrown out their entire library except for the one book,

Any other suggestions?
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time.

BlushBlushBlushBlushBlushBlush

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
30-04-2015 20:26

Click here to watch Babestation TV