babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

spyboy Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Does anyone know if I can get the mobile videos in Ireland?

I have tried texting the British number with +44 in front of it but it doesn't work.Sad
25-04-2015 02:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

Premium rate numbers won't work if you dial them from outside of the UK.
25-04-2015 10:39
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(25-04-2015 00:43 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  ^It's just the usual, seen it a million times before, censored 'POV Listen in line', so not worth worrying about, really. Sad

To be fair, having now 'reviewed the evidence' (tough job, but someone's got to do it! Rolleyes ), it wasn't the typical 'sat down, back to the wall, static CAM type POVLIL' - There was much more movement, with Lori getting into different positions, a moving CAM, cameraman (or should that be cameraboy, as Lori kept saying!) 'interaction', Lori 'mouthing' dirty talk to camera, and even some (accidental, presumably) slight hand panty, POVLIL - As these things go, it wasn't too bad, and I actually found it quite entertaining Surprised, considering POVLIL doesn't normally do much for me.
25-04-2015 13:21
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

^ Smile I'd agree with that general assessment in that it wasn't as static / closely framed on the face as some of the others.
However, much as I like Lori, personally it still didn't really hold my attention. I just don't find these sessions that erotic, they go on too long and there's too many interruptions to go on the mic during them (again probably because they go on so long, so viewers that have just tuned in have to keep being reminded what the hell it is they're supposed to be watching?), and the "interaction" with the "cameraboy" to me always seems to degenerate into just joking around and pulling silly faces ?
I'd be interested to know what it actually sounds like if you are listening in on the phne - but obviously not interested enough to spend money actually phoningRolleyesBig Laugh (I'm guessing it sounds a bit of a mess and probably a turn-off with the illusion being "killed" every few moments, certainly compared to a "listen-in" line where there's not an attempt to kid-on interaction with somebody else in the studio? bladewave).
(This post was last modified: 25-04-2015 13:45 by M-L-L.)
25-04-2015 13:45
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(25-04-2015 13:45 )M-L-L Wrote:  ^ Smile I'd agree with that general assessment in that it wasn't as static / closely framed on the face as some of the others.
However, much as I like Lori, personally it still didn't really hold my attention. I just don't find these sessions that erotic, they go on too long and there's too many interruptions to go on the mic during them (again probably because they go on so long, so viewers that have just tuned in have to keep being reminded what the hell it is they're supposed to be watching?), and the "interaction" with the "cameraboy" to me always seems to degenerate into just joking around and pulling silly faces ?
I'd be interested to know what it actually sounds like if you are listening in on the phne - but obviously not interested enough to spend money actually phoningRolleyesBig Laugh (I'm guessing it sounds a bit of a mess and probably a turn-off with the illusion being "killed" every few moments, certainly compared to a "listen-in" line where there's not an attempt to kid-on interaction with somebody else in the studio? bladewave).

Sadly, with things as they are at Tamestation these days, we have to make the most of what little in the way of entertainment they deign to offer us... Sad

As I've said before, Lori's talents are wasted on this channel - She could be awesome on SIN TV (the X-streams, that is)...
(This post was last modified: 25-04-2015 13:53 by Censorship :-(.)
25-04-2015 13:51
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

(24-04-2015 20:39 )M-L-L Wrote:  So are these things connected......? >>>>>

(23-04-2015 23:22 )HEX!T Wrote:  [Image: b5a20d405497045.jpg]
this is also broadcasting tonight on the old starlets encoder... looks like they may be launching something new or rebranding bsx.

LET THE CONSPIRACY THEORIES BEGIN.!!!... Big Grin

(24-04-2015 19:42 )darren73 Wrote:  [Image: image-E871_553A8E5A.jpg]
If unleashed is going TV is it replacing BSX on freeview but could be also be going on sky ch 945

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
25-04-2015 23:00
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

So Lori is on BSX Tonight and at the mo she is on the half hour lead up to the start of the show and telling us the exact opposite of what she is actually going to do.....what's the point of actually doing it, and BSX still have the bare faced cheek to still charge £8...DJ nes can grill them about this at the next q n a... if it happens again?
(This post was last modified: 25-04-2015 23:12 by davetherave57.)
25-04-2015 23:10
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(25-04-2015 13:21 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  
(25-04-2015 00:43 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  ^It's just the usual, seen it a million times before, censored 'POV Listen in line', so not worth worrying about, really. Sad

To be fair, having now 'reviewed the evidence' (tough job, but someone's got to do it! Rolleyes ), it wasn't the typical 'sat down, back to the wall, static CAM type POVLIL' - There was much more movement, with Lori getting into different positions, a moving CAM, cameraman (or should that be cameraboy, as Lori kept saying!) 'interaction', Lori 'mouthing' dirty talk to camera, and even some (accidental, presumably) slight hand panty, POVLIL - As these things go, it wasn't too bad, and I actually found it quite entertaining Surprised, considering POVLIL doesn't normally do much for me.

What was the interaction between Lori and the cameraman like?
25-04-2015 23:16
HEX!T Away
Retired

(23-04-2015 21:30 )HEX!T Wrote:  ahhh the plan is revealed... naughty chat after 9pm thats why the shows have got a bit tamer so they can launch that and justify the content as stronger than on tv.
oh boy i can see a shit storm coming there way if that is the reason for the recent taming down.
*edit*
well paige just said 9-10pm thats cool... i hope if they use it past that, the girls will goto at least bsx levels to make it worth the effort of logging in and calling.
i think it could be a great addition as long as it doesnt come at the expense of quality, for the rest of the show.
it may already be dying on its ass this,...
seemingly they have decided to implement it but with the unleashed girls...
erm! wow... thats a mistake.
the unleashed girls make there money from a freeview audience. if guys have to pay to watch then 95% of that audience is gone, along with any revenue that they would have spent.

the last 5% will watch, and maybe 1-2 will call in a 3 hour stint.
basically over hammering call volume. end results is the girls will get less so will perform at reduced levels. which will have a knock on effect of even less viewers = less caller = less income spiral till the service dies in a few weeks.

the whole point of naughty chat for me was to get the daytime babestation girls off screen to get naughty. kaytlin,ruby, flick still make the service worth buying as they tend to put that little extra effort in. at the night time the girls are already topless, so for the service to be worth while they would have to go further than they do on tv, and theres the problem. the girl on last night wasnt having it.
the idea was for the babestation girls only, and only if they are willing to go further.
if not then dont accept the call.
that way you keep the service legit for the callers who will use it if its worth while, and the girls who are willing to take there calls.

seriously the service works during the day because the girls make it work.
the night girls will have to put in the same effort or it wont be worth the effort of trying it.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2015 00:10 by HEX!T.)
26-04-2015 17:42
ultra07 Offline
Senior Poster

ah there we go, end of the cheap 60ppm calls 9-10pm and now its £1.53 on land line or £2 from mobile , with the viewers being "enticed" to take the girls to naughty chat on the babestation website
26-04-2015 21:09

Click here to watch Babestation TV