gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average

The "Pissed Off " Thread

Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

RE: The "Pissed Off" Thread
(22-04-2015 06:05 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I'm pissed off with Candy Crush, I fucking regret ever downloading that game. I find it infuriating. Whenever you've done all the hard stuff you run out of moves with just one more obstacle to overcome.

Whoever designed this game is a fucking sadist.

They set the difficulty level on an extremely high curve, one bad move and you can't complete the level... They want you to pay for extra moves, that's how they get you Wink

https://youtu.be/KYRcAKYYEG4
22-04-2015 22:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Pissed off with all this election pishannoyedannoyed So much untrue crap being punted by all these what i can get out of it for my personal gain politicians. Cameron was cringeworthy on breakfast tellySad You cant do sincere Cameron, posh boy moneymanannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed
23-04-2015 02:45
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Pissed of with f******g computer and windows 8.1!!! Have tried everything to resolve a external hard drive and was amazed it worked the other day while talking to an answer desk guy at Microsoft on their online chat service now the f******g computer won't f******g recognise it again!! It bugs the hell out of me sometimes when I sure hope there is someone on this forum who has experience the same and knows a procedure which will resolve it once and for all.

all I hope is Microsoft don't bring out Windows 10 before they come up with a patch or fix that resolves this problem otherwise there will be a lot of people who end up in the same position

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
23-04-2015 06:10
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Self absorbed people walking side by side on narrow pavements, when they can clearly see others coming in the opposite direction.
Get in single file FFS, there's others trying to get past : what's so great about you lot that others have to step into the road ?
And don't get me started on grown-ups on bloody push-bikes on pavements - get on the road where you belong and don't "ding ding" me with your bloody bell.
23-04-2015 19:48
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

kids cycling on pavements is just as bad. If they aren't old enough to ride on the road then the little fuckers should stay in the garden.
23-04-2015 20:42
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

OP'S using mobility scooters are just as bad, that buggers are always trying to run me over!! or think the they have a divine right to use all the bloody pavement, worse still they shouldn't be allowed inside shopping centres unless parked outside a shop unit and you walk inside the shop you want to visit!!
FFS leave the scooter outside!!

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 23-04-2015 22:00 by lovebabes56.)
23-04-2015 22:00
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

This thread is a bit like the grumpy old men tv show Smile
23-04-2015 22:23
Whynot Online
Just Me

Trod barefoot on lego, jumped off of it and kicked my fucking toe on the coffee table.

I hate injustice and liars
23-04-2015 23:05
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ Pissed off that people are so pissed off with the babeshows that they are playing with Lego at this time of night Big Grin
23-04-2015 23:12
Whynot Online
Just Me

(23-04-2015 23:12 )SecretAgent Wrote:  ^ Pissed off that people are so pissed off with the babeshows that they are playing with Lego at this time of night Big Grin

if i was playing with it, i would definitely be in the happy threadBig Grin

I hate injustice and liars
23-04-2015 23:21

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles