gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average

The "Pissed Off " Thread

terence Offline

RE: The "Pissed Off" Thread
pissed off at the current trend of prissy little pampered american size zero's bastardising the chosen music and fashion of my childhood and indeed some of my adult life. i am of course talking about heavy metal t shirts! fuckin kendal jenner wearing a megadeth top. if this trend continue's i'm seriously considering burning my 70 or so t-shirts in a meaningless, futile show of rebellion.

fuckin cliff burton and dimebag darrell are spinning in their graves!

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
21-04-2015 13:44
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I'm pissed off with Candy Crush, I fucking regret ever downloading that game. I find it infuriating. Whenever you've done all the hard stuff you run out of moves with just one more obstacle to overcome.

Whoever designed this game is a fucking sadist.
22-04-2015 06:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I'd say the same about Water splash but I'm up to level 104 Tongue but I still get frustrated with it!!
Also pissed off with the guy who has messed around with the communal aerial on my estate and turned my telly (and the ret of the estate's tellies) off had no telly for week!!

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
22-04-2015 07:43
HEX!T Away
Retired

pissed off at the amount of guys who feel the need to apologise for expressing valid points.
forum members who get upset about other opinions that differe from there own, need to look at themselves and ask why are they reacting like some 1 killed there granny. especially when there defending girls and companies that charge you to talk to them.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
22-04-2015 08:37
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

^^^ On a similar note SB I am getting mighty pissed off with playing against my chess computerannoyed.
Every time I play against it on an advanced level it plays spoiling tactics and the games end up going on forever and still finishing as drawsRolleyesbladewave. I try to play an expansive, open game and the #@$&ing computer has none of it and plays like a boring, negative #@nt annoyed.
Clog up the middle of the #@$&ing board and #$ck the game up why don't you annoyed.
If I try to play like a boring @#nt I get nowhere and lose.
Try to play properly and the computer plays like an arse annoyed.
#@$&ing technology bladewave.
Boring #%nt annoyed.

22-04-2015 18:34
HEX!T Away
Retired

fuck me, you really dont like that game do ya...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
22-04-2015 21:25
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I love it but not against that @#nt of a computer Wink

22-04-2015 21:41
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I'm pissed off with those members who self censor themselves yet kick up fuck when the channels do it. I'm f***** talking to you snookered shockedBounce
22-04-2015 22:06
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

^ Yeah but if you were viewing my contributions on freeview you might get the uncensored posts Bounce Wink.

22-04-2015 22:13
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

What's that you flipping muffin Big Laugh

Oh and now Ella Jolie has just turned up to do a dom show, now I'm really pissed off Bounce
22-04-2015 22:16

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles