Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(16-04-2015 14:24 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  
(16-04-2015 12:38 )Jay39 Wrote:  It's got nothing to do with SKY, they do don't regulate the channels Ofcom do, I'm sure someone else has already stated this. BS 1 has gone back over on SKY yet on freeview they seem to be getting shows that SKY had previously. Now if BS1 still has a NICAM licence, then there is sod all Ofcom can do about the output and NICAM will not do anything aslong as it is in their acceptance level for viewing. It does make me wonder why they no longer promote the hell out of BSX on BS1 when under that licence they can do so!

Do they get more freeview callers than they do on SKY! If they were not then maybe by putting the better shows on freeview they hope to use it as a marketing ploy!

Until someone from BS say's something then all we can do is guess and as a SKY viewer say how poor their shows have become.

Just to be clear, Tamestation is crap on FV too!

I thought there is enough crap on FV without adding Tamestation to it!! Tongue

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
16-04-2015 21:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheProf Offline
Master Poster

(15-04-2015 23:14 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Well exactly and only just last week they aired the formerly banned sexplotation movie Bare Behind Bars which is another channel which SKY takes no responsibility for either.

There is a huge difference between the licence conditions for 'Entertainment' channels, such as the ones you mentioned above, and 'Advertising' channels which include the Babe Channels.

You just can not compare what is acceptable and allowed on SKY Arts etc with BabeStation etc.
17-04-2015 10:29
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(17-04-2015 10:29 )TheProf Wrote:  There is a huge difference between the licence conditions for 'Entertainment' channels, such as the ones you mentioned above, and 'Advertising' channels which include the Babe Channels.

You just can not compare what is acceptable and allowed on SKY Arts etc with BabeStation etc.

Thanking for telling me something that I already knew TheProf having preached the same message myself on this forum numerous times.

What you perhaps didn't know is that SKY are not the ones responsible for enforcing the rules on the channels, its ofcom, always has been and always will be just to kill all accusations of SKY having any involvement in the toning down of Babestation or any other channel for that matter stone dead.

As for the show last night, it was marginally better but still no where near what it was like last month at this time. After reading the posts by DJ NES it doesn't strike me as a channel that is under the cosh by ofcom as the boss seemed to be in a somewhat jovial mood so on that note. Thanks for the toning down experiment now time I think to get BS back on track again Cool
(This post was last modified: 17-04-2015 18:42 by Scottishbloke.)
17-04-2015 16:49
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

Bs extra looks much better then bs1 at mo or am I wrong. I think things will change after the girls that they have lose have been replaced. As that is what bs has been doing.

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
(This post was last modified: 17-04-2015 23:16 by dave34.)
17-04-2015 22:40
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Wink I'm not really in a serious mood so no offence intended and naming no names...
but if you really were attempting to have sex with a lady gyrating her hips as wildly as that I'd be afraid they'd probably twist/break your member off in the process. Certainly looks hazardous. Big Laugh
17-04-2015 22:51
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

(17-04-2015 22:51 )M-L-L Wrote:  Wink I'm not really in a serious mood so no offence intended and naming no names...
but if you really were attempting to have sex with a lady gyrating her hips as wildly as that I'd be afraid they'd probably twist/break your member off in the process. Certainly looks hazardous. Big Laugh

Which babe are you on about dude???

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
17-04-2015 22:58
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

caty wearing the same panties, on the same set, sat in the same position. Are they looping the same exact recorded show every night? Rolleyes
17-04-2015 23:12
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Just a question to ponder over, just how the hell is it possible to have sex in the gym if the babe isn't even allowed to take her panties off. This is contraception brought to a whole new level.

Come on BS cut the shit, either you've got a Dutch licence for BS1 or you don't bladewave
17-04-2015 23:22
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(17-04-2015 23:12 )amy1 Wrote:  caty wearing the same panties, on the same set, sat in the same position. Are they looping the same exact recorded show every night? Rolleyes

Repetitive shows? On Tamestation? Surely not! Rolleyes
18-04-2015 00:30
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

From the little I've seen (their streams are a bit of a disaster), Sin TV looks MUCH better than Tamestation (yeah, I know, not difficult).

What are the chances of TS responding positively, by massively upping their game? Or, are they more likely to have a word with their chums at 'Ofcon'? Sad
18-04-2015 00:35

Click here to watch Babestation TV