Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
I think in a nutshell it boils down to one thing:-
The channels themselves are now possibly drinking in the last chance saloon...
I just wonder how many of the various channels actual staff log on to this forum and actually READ what's been said about their shows and take on board the criticism and actually do something to pull their socks (or if you prefer, panties!) up and do something to get the shows on a level where they can be entertaining like they were in their early days. Making their sets more inviting, more interactive etc, is IMHO the only way forward. I do feel that we are witnessing the slow agonising death of these shows.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
13-04-2015 08:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Only Sammi Tye and Kiera Knight saved night for me only cos i could watch them all night. only wished i had kept a lot of the 2009-10 stuff from the babes censorship mentioned because they were my fave

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
13-04-2015 08:23
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I guess if RLC is slowly dying on it's feet, then surely it will be a matter of time before one or two others will follow suit?

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
13-04-2015 08:35
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(13-04-2015 08:02 )babelover48 Wrote:  I just wonder how many of the various channels actual staff log on to this forum and actually READ what's been said about their shows and take on board the criticism and actually do something to pull their socks (or if you prefer, panties!) up....

Mate, they couldn't care less about what any of us say. They're still making plenty of money. For them, that's all that counts. We can complain 'til we're blue in the face, and it wouldn't mean a thing to them. When their profits suddenly plummet THEN they'll care.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
13-04-2015 10:31
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

maybe it is time we did something like a 'don't phone babe channels for a day' protest!! Would love to see what that would do to the attitudes of the channel if the girls were on and we just watched them and none of us phoned in!!

13-04-2015 11:02
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(13-04-2015 02:16 )mrmann Wrote:  Amanda Rendall, tonight has been...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

can't agree with that Amanda was on form last night, loads of energy, sexy positions and lots of nakedness Tongue
along with Sammi and Keisha it was a lot better than the last few nights,
at the moment having 3 good watchable shows seams the best that can be hoped for
no idea what happened with 66 after being the best channel 2 nights running seamed really censored

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
13-04-2015 12:00
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(12-04-2015 23:12 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  
(12-04-2015 10:31 )Robot Devil Wrote:  I found myself watching an old Daryl Morgan vid from 4 or 5 years ago last night, and wishing she was still around. While many people (including me, I'm sure) complained about Daryl's (seemingly) lack of effort towards the end, one thing I noticed in the video that is lacking nowadays- fun. She seemed to be enjoying herself a lot, while getting guys off, and shaking her tits. Now the girls seem like machines, clinically clocking on, going through the motions, and doing it in a very cold manner- generally uninterested in the caller, and prefering do as little as possible.

And don't even get me (re)started on todays lack of real talent. Some of these 'babes'.........SMH.

About the only way to get any Babeshow entertainment these days is to look at some old shows, irrespective of who the babe is - things are sooo dire now. annoyed

As you suggest, although there was plenty to moan about back then, compared to today, it seems like a golden era, both in terms of shows and, to a large extent, babes. Sad Daryl, Paige Tyler, Megan Moore, Ella Jolie (when she used to be good), Lori Buckby (ditto)... Heart

...Morgan Preece, Donna Duke, Lolly Badcock... to name just a few more - Don't know what you've got until it's gone? Sad
13-04-2015 12:21
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(13-04-2015 11:02 )babelover48 Wrote:  maybe it is time we did something like a 'don't phone babe channels for a day' protest!! Would love to see what that would do to the attitudes of the channel if the girls were on and we just watched them and none of us phoned in!!

Unfortunately even if every member on here abided by this, we are only a small proportion of the channels' total viewer numbers, so I fear your plan would have little effect. Unfortunately.

Problem is the channels seem to have completely settled for what they have at the moment, with very little effort beings expended to gain new callers or to re-engage lapsed ones. The current callers are apparently happy with the mundane mediocrity on display so the rest of us are out of luck.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 13-04-2015 14:28 by ShandyHand.)
13-04-2015 12:32
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

I miss the old elitetv, their entire roster was fantastic.

Watching old Holly James every saturday on bluebird do battle with her dress as her nipples tried to escape, it was edge of your seat television.
13-04-2015 12:34
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(13-04-2015 02:16 )mrmann Wrote:  Other than Kerrie Lee (Despite being overly censored has had some good moments tonight) and Amanda Rendall, tonight has been...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Winsaw, I think mrmann was actually saying that other than Kerrie and Amanda last night was ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ in his opinion.
The placing of the comma suggests to me that Amanda was not in his ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ classification Wink.

(This post was last modified: 13-04-2015 13:25 by Snooks.)
13-04-2015 13:02

Click here to watch Babestation TV