babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
I thought last night had some hightlights but some downs aswell, Preeti's arse is always a welcome sight, Jess west always a delight, sofia always a worker. Didn't like the other studio66 girls, the tall pasty one didn't look at all interested in being there. The chavvy girl while i do like her enthusaism, her body just looks weird too me., she jerks about soo much and i find myself watching but at the same time i aint the least bit aroused.

Sitara is a nice watch, she always has a bit of a cheeky look in her eyes, thats nice, i dont ever bother with xxpanded because their setup puts me too sleep, RLC i didn't bother with because it was another one of their milf nights.
Babestation had delia, who's beyond boring, her short stint at s66 was her best work, hell even her daytime work was better than her babestation shows.
Caty cole was as inconsistent as ever, the desk set, shes boring and doesn't move, while the bedset had her flipping about twerking her cute arse about.

So overall a few decent girls, Jess west needs to be given more shifts, preeti some oil and maybe a strapon so she can go to town on caty cole.

(I dont care if people dont agree with me, i just wanted to air my opinions and i cant exactly talk my family about the latest offerings of the late night wank channels.)
12-04-2015 13:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Pretty much with you here amy1. Thought last night was pretty good myself, at the very least not as bad as some forum members insist it was. I personally enjoyed Jess West, Stella Cox (who you call the tall pasty one), Kerrie-Lee (who you call the chavvy one) and Sophia Lares along with Charley Green and Louise Porter (who is now for me one of the best babes currently on the nightshows)

Piper Niven Superfan
12-04-2015 16:30
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I thought last night was poor, at the very least not as good as some forum members insist it was .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
12-04-2015 16:35
eyres42 Offline
Posting Machine

(12-04-2015 16:30 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Pretty much with you here amy1. Thought last night was pretty good myself, at the very least not as bad as some forum members insist it was. I personally enjoyed Jess West, Stella Cox (who you call the tall pasty one), Kerrie-Lee (who you call the chavvy one) and Sophia Lares along with Charley Green and Louise Porter (who is now for me one of the best babes currently on the nightshows)

Porter one of the best?

Hahaha, you do come out with some crackers BounceBounceBounce
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2015 17:02 by eyres42.)
12-04-2015 17:01
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yep Louise Porter is one of the best babes currently on nights Smile since joining SinTV she's taken her shows to another level

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2015 20:31 by Rammyrascal.)
12-04-2015 20:31
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

(12-04-2015 13:35 )amy1 Wrote:  Preeti's arse is always a welcome sight, Jess west always a delight

^^^ You're a poet and you know it!

(12-04-2015 13:35 )amy1 Wrote:  The chavvy girl ... i find myself watching but at the same time i aint the least bit aroused.

^^^ What a brilliant way to put it. I feel exactly the same way.

(12-04-2015 13:35 )amy1 Wrote:  Babestation had delia ... even her daytime work was better than her babestation shows.

^^^ Couldn't agree more.

(12-04-2015 13:35 )amy1 Wrote:  Caty cole was as inconsistent as ever

^^^ Yup

You should be a professional babeshow critic!
12-04-2015 20:51
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

There is only one solution.
Cwpussylover to be in charge of all channels and OFCOM as well. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin.

12-04-2015 21:50
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

The only way to make the babes and channels improve is to stop phoning in while they are producing this DRIVEL. Make them work for their money!

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
12-04-2015 22:28
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(12-04-2015 10:31 )Robot Devil Wrote:  I found myself watching an old Daryl Morgan vid from 4 or 5 years ago last night, and wishing she was still around. While many people (including me, I'm sure) complained about Daryl's (seemingly) lack of effort towards the end, one thing I noticed in the video that is lacking nowadays- fun. She seemed to be enjoying herself a lot, while getting guys off, and shaking her tits. Now the girls seem like machines, clinically clocking on, going through the motions, and doing it in a very cold manner- generally uninterested in the caller, and prefering do as little as possible.

And don't even get me (re)started on todays lack of real talent. Some of these 'babes'.........SMH.

About the only way to get any Babeshow entertainment these days is to look at some old shows, irrespective of who the babe is - things are sooo dire now. annoyed

As you suggest, although there was plenty to moan about back then, compared to today, it seems like a golden era, both in terms of shows and, to a large extent, babes. Sad Daryl, Paige Tyler, Megan Moore, Ella Jolie (when she used to be good), Lori Buckby (ditto)... Heart
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2015 23:14 by Censorship :-(.)
12-04-2015 23:12
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Other than Kerrie Lee (Despite being overly censored has had some good moments tonight) and Amanda Rendall, tonight has been...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
13-04-2015 02:16

Click here to watch Babestation TV