Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

RUsure Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(30-03-2015 13:02 )KerrAvon Wrote:  To be honest I'd rather see them use the logo as protection from Ofcom than none AND still continue that show which they did to their credit. In the past that would be that after the first logo.

S66 gets the stick they deserve but I'll equally give them credit when deserved. Always loved Tommie Jo & good to see her let off the leash Big Grin

You are definitely correct when you say that, in the past, the producer (Afroman) would have made the girl get dressed and put an end to that particular stint - straight after the first logo. So, yes, despite the constant annoyingly rabid interruptions with the logo he nevertheless persevered with the stint - which was very much out of character. So, as you say, the credit was due for that.

Now, either Afroman is feebly attempting to obscure what is obviously his handiwork. Or he is finally genuinely attempting to give the public what they want - except with overzealous homage to Ofcom via the repetitive logo.

I remain utterly convinced that he is the worst possible enemy that we (men who enjoy viewing the delights of the female body) could have at the helm of any of these shows.
30-03-2015 14:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(30-03-2015 12:45 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  
(30-03-2015 09:29 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Of course s66 won't take notice of complaints on here,.....If you don't like her then don't watch her simple as that.

Love it circles, but I never said don't watch s66, I said if you don't like a babe then don't watch her and therefore watch babes you do like

bandwagon. what id like s66 to do is add some more new sets like the bar set with the pole and add some new nightbabes as the night roster is on the small side, especially some natural big chested night babes. at the moment s66 has just 2 natural big chested nightbabes (Jessica Kelly and Kandi Kay) so like to see them add 2 or 3 more.

I wasn't trying to swat anyone's opinion away earlier. I just think if you don't like a nightbabe then don't watch or comment on her. if people want to comment on her and don't like her then fair enough

Piper Niven Superfan
30-03-2015 15:21
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

It's ok saying that 66 have girls on that make them money,and if they didn't they wouldn't be on nights,but if certain girls here bothered to put on something near to a proper night show it would certainly bring in more calls/listeners.The shite tame shows some of the girls put out certainly can not encourage people to call apart from the fan boys,so must add up to a lot of money lost that could of been gained but for a tame uninteresting performance.Wonder what TJ'S call stats where last night to make my point.

Age is a state of mind.
(This post was last modified: 30-03-2015 16:06 by dogman.)
30-03-2015 16:02
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(30-03-2015 12:25 )amy1 Wrote:  
(30-03-2015 09:29 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  If you want chloe to get her boobs out or do a show you want then CALL HER!!!! She has to bring in the calls and do what the callers want.

The onus is on the girl to get the viewer to call in.

exactly, but some babes will do and show nothing for freeloaders, as much as we blame the channels, poor production, ofcom etc for tame shows we must not underestimate the fact that some babes will do and show nothing for freeloaders, you only have to watch certain babes on sin tv this past week to know that and sadly my favourite babe was one of them

however at least those babes and most night babes do get their tits out when taking calls, unlike those S66 daytime models who who do these pointless teasehows/daytimextra shows or whatever the fuck there called, those models have that "im too good for the likes of you to see my tits" arrogance about them and that annoys me far more than a lazy babe with her tits out
(This post was last modified: 30-03-2015 17:34 by Joey 27.)
30-03-2015 17:30
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(30-03-2015 14:31 )RUsure Wrote:  You are definitely correct when you say that, in the past, the producer (Afroman) would have made the girl get dressed and put an end to that particular stint - straight after the first logo...

I remain utterly convinced that he is the worst possible enemy that we (men who enjoy viewing the delights of the female body) could have at the helm of any of these shows.

Hang on a minute, I think you have the wrong enemy labelled there m8. I always thought Afroman was a cameraman not a producer. And probably the best camerman at s66 as far as pushing content goes from what we know of as being his handiwork in the past. (He's not exactly shy of being glimpsed onscreen when he's on.) I get the feeling he's been told off on occasion along with the babe. Don't see that as boss man.

Maybe I've had it wrong all this time, or s66 have been doubling up on roles of late, but I never had Afroman down as the bad guy producer at 66 myself.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
30-03-2015 17:50
CTimoS Offline
Junior Poster

The whole point of calling these babes, is in the majority to have phone sex with an onscreen girl, with visual stimulation as well as verbal.

S66 has gone downhill considerably in the last year or so and after watching Sin TV, I'm afraid S66 will be left in the shadows.

OFCOM govern all channels and a poor excuse for the lack of good shows.

As for the 1 babe for 4 channels and a lack of variety is another indication that the writing is on the wall for S66

All the top babes they've let go or have left the channel proves a point
30-03-2015 18:03
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Yes the clothes off/clothes on routine of nightbabes these days is pretty annoying. (I'd love for someone to prove that it negatively effects call rates. Tongue ) It's not only aimed at spoiling things for freeloaders of course but at slowing down each individual call while the babe disrobes yet again!

Any hope for change? Well, in the real world, snookered's stalemate would never last long of course because there will always be more than enough 'weak' males out there (sorry to anyone reading who calls these types of girls, I don't mean to be pejorative but it's the only word that fits snookered's scenario) willing to break ranks than there ever will be babes.

However, there is another stalemate going on in the babe show world atm that offers more hope IMO: That amongst the channels themselves to all hold their content at an artificially low level, a little way below compliance. Thankfully, it would only take one channel to break ranks consistently and take a significant market share away from the others to make them sit up and take notice. Then we may see some real effort put in again at last...

So, go on Sin make it happen! Big Grin

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
30-03-2015 18:42
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(30-03-2015 17:50 )ShandyHand Wrote:  
(30-03-2015 14:31 )RUsure Wrote:  You are definitely correct when you say that, in the past, the producer (Afroman) would have made the girl get dressed and put an end to that particular stint - straight after the first logo...

Hang on a minute, I think you have the wrong enemy labelled there m8. I always thought Afroman was a cameraman not a producer. And probably the best camerman at s66 as far as pushing content goes from what we know of as being his handiwork in the past. (He's not exactly shy of being glimpsed onscreen when he's on.) I get the feeling he's been told off on occasion along with the babe. Don't see that as boss man.

Maybe I've had it wrong all this time, or s66 have been doubling up on roles of late, but I never had Afroman down as the bad guy producer at 66 myself.

Agree with you about afroman shadyhand. Ive never had him down as the bad guy producer either

Piper Niven Superfan
30-03-2015 18:45
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

(30-03-2015 17:30 )Joey 27 Wrote:  those models have that "im too good for the likes of you to see my tits" arrogance about them and that annoys me far more than a lazy babe with her tits out

Interesting way to put it, but I see it in completely the opposite way. I've got a problem with girls not taking adult chat after 9 pm, but in terms of the clothes on/off debate, I would take a clothed girl being sexy and seductive over a naked girl being static and bored any day of the week.

Going by the only judge that matters -- how Little Goodfella reacts to what Big Goodfella sees on screen -- a Mikayla Bayliss tease hour, Felicity Hill dayshow or Emma C at virtually any time of day will always get me going more than a Lily Roma or an Ella Jolie with her tits out, but looking positively bored.

Paige Green was an interesting one for me. One on my favorites when she was on days and her tease hours never failed to get my blood boiling; but then she switched to nights and she looked so uncomfortable and self-conscious that all of the sex appeal just drained out of her performances.

(30-03-2015 18:42 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Any hope for change? Well, in the real world, snookered's stalemate would never last long of course because there will always be more than enough 'weak' males out there ... willing to break ranks.

^^^ In fairness to the channels, this is basically the same reason that OPEC never worked! It's text book. If we can't expect a dozen countries to restrain production in order to drive up the price of oil, it seems unreasonable to expect a bunch of men to refrain from wanking when there is a half naked girl on TV.

(I know that the parallels between the pervy ogling of naked girls and the geopolitical ramifications of oil cartels are not immediately obvious ... but they are there if you look hard enough! Smile )
(This post was last modified: 30-03-2015 22:03 by Goodfella3041.)
30-03-2015 21:47
bigfatpiggyporker Offline
Goodbye

(30-03-2015 21:47 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  (I know that the parallels between the pervy ogling of naked girls and the geopolitical ramifications of oil cartels are not immediately obvious ... but they are there if you look hard enough! Smile )

Oh god, don't raise the possibility of more babechannel conspiracy theories...you'll have someone posting a theory that OFCOM were on the grassy knoll back in 1963 soon enough.
(This post was last modified: 30-03-2015 22:13 by bigfatpiggyporker.)
30-03-2015 21:49