Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

salimos Offline
Master Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(30-03-2015 01:08 )wizardliz89 Wrote:  I'm guessing they don't cut to logo on the stream, I've been watching this with my jaw dropped the whole time

I second that. I did not see the logo coming more times on the stream. Afroman did a great job yesterday. They were many ''risky'' close up. As for TJ she really knows how to bend the rules
30-03-2015 05:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(30-03-2015 05:16 )geezerbob Wrote:  [Mod edit - snip]

Of course s66 won't take notice of complaints on here, their no1 priority is to make money by doing shows and having babes on that make them money and chloe clearly does make s66 money at the moment as she's doing regular nightshows, as soon as chloe doesn't make s66 money, s66 will get rid of her/let her go, until then s66 will keep her doing regular shows. If you don't like her then don't watch her simple as that.

If you want chloe to get her boobs out or do a show you want then CALL HER!!!! She has to bring in the calls and do what the callers want. Also she wasn't clothed, she got her boobs out often throughout the night.

Think the channels should get these wannabe producers on the shows who think they can do a better show than the producers they do employ laugh To see if they will put their money where their mouth is Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
30-03-2015 09:29
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

^
Come on guy's, please read this post below .

(29-03-2015 08:22 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Posting Style

Where ever possible you should use the standard, font, text size, colour etc.
Some people have specific posting styles e.g. post in pink and this isn't a problem

But we seem to have a lot of members who:
Post without any any capitals or any full stops or question marks and don't even know when one word stops and another one starts.

The other extreme is the over use of smilies, capital, colour and size button

For example: I AM VERY ANNOYED BECAUSE OF annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 30-03-2015 11:02 by mr mystery.)
30-03-2015 10:59
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(30-03-2015 09:29 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  If you don't like her then don't watch her simple as that.

But he DOES like her though.

So sick of this cliche used to swat away any opinion that goes against ones favorite girl/channel. Even if the OP does himself no favours with the fonts abuse.
30-03-2015 11:30
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

(30-03-2015 09:29 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  If you want chloe to get her boobs out or do a show you want then CALL HER!!!! She has to bring in the calls and do what the callers want.

The onus is on the girl to get the viewer to call in.
30-03-2015 12:25
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

(30-03-2015 02:17 )masterjboy Wrote:  
(30-03-2015 01:42 )snookered147 Wrote:  I just cannot watch bed set stints.
Such a turn off Sad

Here we go again these producers are so dumbannoyed
They've got Tommy-Jo on a boring bed set with boring steph, & fully clothed Chloe all alone as she has been alnightHuhHuh
Is there any logic to this?????
Tommy-jo was brilliant when Steph was obviously on a break. She was also on the bar set, which i think suits the proper performers.
This was my point about Kerrie-lee also where they had her in the office that Claire loves & put Claire in the bar that Kerrie-lee was really excited about thinking it would be a no brainer that she would be put on thereHuh
Boring babes should work together and coz the producers obviously love these bed sets leave them there coz they are quite happy sitting in one position & not moving all nightImportant leave the proper night babes to put on a show on the themed sets like bar, bath,shower etc.

I just thought maybe it's because the producers are too lazy that they just use the bed sets. Getting other sets ready & working would be above & beyond for the poor fuckers (NOT!!!!!)

Tommie Jo put on a good show in the bar set despite the producer trying to ruin the show by cutting to logo every 5 seconds.
30-03-2015 12:37
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

(30-03-2015 09:29 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Of course s66 won't take notice of complaints on here,.....If you don't like her then don't watch her simple as that.

[Image: image-C47C_551936C7.jpg]
30-03-2015 12:45
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

(30-03-2015 09:29 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Think the channels should get these wannabe producers on the shows who think they can do a better show than the producers they do employ laugh To see if they will put their money where their mouth is Smile

OK, Rammy, so why don't you tell us what you think S66 should do in the near future? An opinion please that doesn't involve the finances of S66.
You say your not on their payroll, so you can afford to forget that for a single post and give us a personal opinion?
I'm intrigued to know what you really think beyond the weird interests of lining somebody else's pockets.
Come out of the S66 closet and show us your colours Smile
30-03-2015 12:46
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

To be honest I'd rather see them use the logo as protection from Ofcom than none AND still continue that show which they did to their credit. In the past that would be that after the first logo.

S66 gets the stick they deserve but I'll equally give them credit when deserved. Always loved Tommie Jo & good to see her let off the leash Big Grin
30-03-2015 13:02
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(30-03-2015 12:25 )amy1 Wrote:  The onus is on the girl to get the viewer to call in.

Well yes I agree but I sense that is not necessarily the view of the babes.
I sense a lot of them take the view that if viewers want the babe to do certain things then they will need to call the babe concerned and request it.
This following the logic that they will do absolutely nothing stimulating or interesting unless and until they (a) get a caller requesting it and (b) those who ask nicely.
No giving freeloaders anything at all.
And in my experience even when certain requests are made via calls received the on screen babe refuses with inadequate or no reason.
This is particularly galling when beforehand they go on the mic saying "If you want to see me doing something you need to call and ask me".

Now if viewers play hardball as well and take the view that they are not willing to spend money on a call until the babe does something interesting to stimulate a call we have STALEMATE.

Babe: Calls merit action
Viewer: Action merits call

Battle lines drawn.
Neither side willing to give ground.

STALEMATE!!

30-03-2015 13:20