Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(25-03-2015 01:52 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^^^^^
well you know wrong sb Smile because the only s66 babe I will be commenting on in this section will be steph wright who I think so far is having a good show. Ella Jolie doesn't do anything for me. wont be commenting in goldengirls for the same reason as ella jolie, but will be commenting in xtreme filth as enjoying both Tamara and Krystal tonight

Fair enough if you think the current shows are good that's your right to an opinion that nobody can take away from you whether or not we agree with you or not.

(25-03-2015 10:07 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Good show from steph last night. She looked very sexy in her gym outfit and thought she used the gym set well, including some verybnive bending over with her very nice arse at the camera

So far so good I don't object if that's the kind of posts you want to peddle, each to their own.

(25-03-2015 10:05 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  If Ella Jolie's bringing in the calls etc for s66 then s66 will have her on as much as possible. As for s66 putting on "the current disgrace of a nightshow" fair enough that's your opinion, I don't think they are myself as the s66 babes on seem to be busy each night.

Now this is where I take issue with. We don't need to read anymore of this preaching. Could you let us all know on this forum when S66 decided to make you the official spokesman for this channel.

We forum members don't care about call stats or any of that guff, call it propaganda if you wish. Unless any of us has a vested interest in S66 such as our bank balances increasing based on how busy the babes were then tell one of the channel execs because he's the only one that might actually give a fuck.

(25-03-2015 10:05 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Thought last night was ok myself with all s66 babes seemingly busy. Tonight looks like being a very good night with emma butt, roxanne and sophia lares all on

And there you go again, we don't give a rats arse how busy you thought the babes were on the phones last night. Incidentally speaking a lot of time I checked all the S66 Channels I seen a fair bit of phone waving happening so I'd love to know how you can form such a definite opinion.

Rammy we don't need a string puppet to post on behalf of S66, fair enough voice your opinions with regards to the shows but please stop with this constant bleating about who was allegedly busy on the phones allnight because none of us give one fuck. Discuss the shows and the shows alone.
25-03-2015 18:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lotuseater Offline
Banned

Hear hear, Scottie! Couldn't have put it better myself.
25-03-2015 20:35
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^Nope I'll post what I want on here and if I want to comment on babes seemingly being busy on the phones then I will. I've never said forum members should give a monkeys etc about call stats, but the channels do and is one of the main reasons I think how babes are scheduled, if they are popular with good stats, then they will be on more than babes that don't have good stats

Piper Niven Superfan
25-03-2015 21:39
Roger Patterson Offline
Senior Poster

Well said Rammyrascal. Scottishbloke's 'orders' are completely ludicrous. We're not allowed to mention call stats in an industry that is in a large part based on call stats? Isn't that like being allowed to discuss a football match providing you don't mention the score? Besides the 'shows' he generously says you are allowed to mention are only advertising for the calls which according to his orders you aren't allowed to mention. Where's the logic in that?
25-03-2015 21:57
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(25-03-2015 21:39 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  I've never said forum members should give a monkeys etc about call stats, but the channels do

I know Rammy that's something I have already categorically stated in my post. Well done I'm glad you've finally seen the light Big Grin
25-03-2015 22:48
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

Gotta say that I agree with Roger that there is no need for self-appointed forum police to rant about what other people post. If it's spam, the mods will delete it. If it's off topic, the mods will move it. We all know the score with Rammy. He's a fan of S66 and will (mostly, not always) defend their decisions and their programming. Big deal. He's not evangelical or rude about it. Post away, Rammy! Post away...

That said, Rammy ... Forgive my impertinence, but the phrasing and syntax of your posts sometimes invites these frustrated responses. I agree 100% that call stats are relevant to how the girls are chosen, scheduled and programmed. Indeed: they. are. the. ONLY. thing. that. matters -- But that doesn't necessarily describe my opinion of the show. Personally, I switch the channel whenever I see Ella Jolie is on. Doesn't do it for me. Dull as dishwater. I get why she is on TV, mind you, and have no problem with that -- she clearly has a fanbase and is bringing in calls. But that doesn't prevent me from thinking it's a poor show. I feel the same way about Downton Abbey!

What breeds so much frustration, I think, is that many, many of your posts seem to conflate your opinion of the show, with your rational justification of why the show is the way it is, as if they are one and the same thing.

Ella brings in lots of calls; so it must be a good show; so I guess I like it. Huh All dogs have four legs; my cat has four legs; so I guess my cat is a dog.

I honestly can't tell if you think that Ella puts on a good show or if you simply think that S66 are justified in putting Ella on TV because she is bringing in calls. And I have no problem with anyone's opinion on either, to be honest, but as you are such a prolific poster, it would be nice to know -- if only just occasionally -- what you think rather than what you think the calling public thinks.
(This post was last modified: 25-03-2015 23:34 by Goodfella3041.)
25-03-2015 23:29
LoveUKGirls Offline
Senior Poster

Well, I don't care about "call stats"... I know channels do, but this means nothing to me. As a viewer, I only care for good shows and good performers. If a bad or a boring performer is on and busy on the phone, callers are to blame, not the channels.

As a matter of fact, the only true problem I see with these babachannels are the callers: if they stopped calling these boring shows and these boring girls, people who run these channels should do more exciting shows.

And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make.
(This post was last modified: 25-03-2015 23:58 by LoveUKGirls.)
25-03-2015 23:46
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Am curious i would love to see the call stats for all the channels.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
25-03-2015 23:51
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

At least Sophia has a set for herself from the start of her stint tonight, she hasn't had to wait till midnight or after when the 'Daytime' girl finally goes home. In fairness to Evelyn, she makes an effort when she stays on till late and actually moves occasionally but the rest of the 'Daytime' girls are not worth watching so I can't imagine why they are worth spending your money calling!

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
25-03-2015 23:52
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I think many odf us are waiting for the moment Fernanda does another night show

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
26-03-2015 00:39