Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

masterjboy Offline
Master Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
WTF Ella on again she seems to be doing about 3 shifts a weekannoyed
I know i sound paranoid but its like someone at 66 is trying their best to sabotage the channel????
Could someone have an incentive to drag the channel down to its current depths & then jump ship to a productive channel. Could someone come up with a feasable reason for their current behaviour. The night babes are pissed off cos they've had their already reduced hours cut to facilitate the day girls even though their hours are plentifull already. Then when they do get a shift the phones are a lot quieter coz they've driven so many of their long standing & loyal viewers away to the oppositionImportant and they're certainley not going to win any new viewers with the current disgrace of a night show that they're putting onannoyed
I used to think xpanded was a bit amateurish and cheap looking, but they're are a far more enjoyable watch even though their is no vocal intertaction on the micannoyed
Sort it out before it's sunk! important
(This post was last modified: 25-03-2015 06:10 by masterjboy.)
25-03-2015 06:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Well the excitement proved too much for me.
I was just so engrossed that............. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Wink.

25-03-2015 07:15
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(25-03-2015 06:07 )masterjboy Wrote:  WTF Ella on again she seems to be doing about 3 shifts a weekannoyed
I know i sound paranoid but its like someone at 66 is trying their best to sabotage the channel????
Could someone have an incentive to drag the channel down to its current depths & then jump ship to a productive channel. Could someone come up with a feasable reason for their current behaviour. The night babes are pissed off cos they've had their already reduced hours cut to facilitate the day girls even though their hours are plentifull already. Then when they do get a shift the phones are a lot quieter coz they've driven so many of their long standing & loyal viewers away to the oppositionImportant and they're certainley not going to win any new viewers with the current disgrace of a night show that they're putting onannoyed
I used to think xpanded was a bit amateurish and cheap looking, but they're are a far more enjoyable watch even though their is no vocal intertaction on the micannoyed
Sort it out before it's sunk! important

If Ella Jolie's bringing in the calls etc for s66 then s66 will have her on as much as possible. As for s66 putting on "the current disgrace of a nightshow" fair enough that's your opinion, I don't think they are myself as the s66 babes on seem to be busy each night.

Thought last night was ok myself with all s66 babes seemingly busy. Tonight looks like being a very good night with emma butt, roxanne and sophia lares all on

Piper Niven Superfan
25-03-2015 10:05
Lotuseater Offline
Banned

tbf all channels have had a stinking week so far.

If Sophia Lares is on tonight then that at least is something to look forward to - so long as they don't force her to set-share.
25-03-2015 11:12
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(25-03-2015 10:05 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Thought last night was ok myself with all s66 babes seemingly busy.

Yes Rammy, we already know how channel reps only measure the shows by Sad
25-03-2015 11:12
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

you make it sound like taking calls ie making money is a bad thing. they are a commercial broadcaster and only have 3 revenue streams ie calls pics and vids and webcams they cant advertise even if they did advertise we would all be moaning about taking time away from the girls Wink

Maybe Ella is doing more because of a lack of girls she used to do 3 times a week at BS with no problems

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
25-03-2015 12:13
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Another drab show from the Princess of MediocreSadSad Miss Jolie's fanboys keeping her busy. Sophia tonight, so at least there will be one girl trying to impress her audienceTongue Sophia is the only girl on this channel not to have caught the Jolie mediocre bug, IMO. Studio 66 needs fumigated, starting with the management.
25-03-2015 12:16
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(25-03-2015 10:05 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Thought last night was ok myself with all s66 babes seemingly busy.

Impeccable timing bearing in mind my post from yesterday Wink.
Only 'ok'.
Crikey it must have been bad WinkTongueBounce.

25-03-2015 12:51
bahamian Offline
Senior Poster

(25-03-2015 12:16 )SOCATOA Wrote:  Another drab show from the Princess of MediocreSadSad Miss Jolie's fanboys keeping her busy. Sophia tonight, so at least there will be one girl trying to impress her audienceTongue Sophia is the only girl on this channel not to have caught the Jolie mediocre bug, IMO. Studio 66 needs fumigated, starting with the management.

Agree with you!!!! As a Sophia fan I wouldn't like to see her sharing screen with anyone else... but for sure it won't happen....sorry to say that, but the competence of the actual studio66.tv producers is so low that...

1)they will firstly try to convince Scarlet to do a late dayshow...giving less time to the nightshow girls..then

2) they will put Sophia together with Emma or Roxanne...

consequence

3) she will have no room to move around limiting her teasing us...

repeat ...sorry to say....but studio66tv WAS my favourite channel, but now after the American fiasco, the tamer shows, the dayshows at night....if what they matter are only calls... then why not putting 6 girls on screen altogether ...no movement..no showing..no teasing...only filthy sexy dialogues... sorry NOT MY CUP OF TEA...shocked
25-03-2015 12:53
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I have constructed my own little S66 equation of smillies!!
Here are the categories

Daytime babe doing extended daytime chat and daytime visual content after 10pm = bladewavebladewavebladewave

Net effect of nightshow chat and content being eaten into = HuhHuhHuh

Other net effect of 2 babes on other channel with no interaction = bladewavebladewaveHuhHuh

Daytime babe doing nightshow chat with non visual nightshow content = RolleyesRolleyes

Daytime babe doing nightshow chat and nightshow content after 10pm = Cara Brett. Sorry I meant TongueTongue.
But mostly on bed sets therefore incurring a deduction of 1 Tongue = Tongue

Bed sets= annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

Daytime babe doing daytime chat and visual content on a bed set after 10pm added to net effect = annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedbladewavebladewavebladewaveHuhHuhHuh

Fact that I can't be arsed to take into account other net effect = Wink

An ok night = DIRE. Sorry I meant SadannoyedbladewaveRolleyes

A good solid night = RolleyesRolleyesRolleyes

A great night = Smile

An epic night = On S66?.Now you are taking the piss. Sorry I meant = Bounce

Naked Kandi Kay = Ok well that helps. Sorry I meant = HeartHeartHeart

But on a bed set = deduction of 2 Hearts = Heart and the addition of 1 Rolleyes = HeartRolleyes

Clare Richards leaves = SadSadSad

But comes back for a dayshow = Wink

And then a nightshow = WinkWink

To a mixed response = Shy

But I still love her = Heart

She is planning to stay as cover and then do one night a week for a little while = SmileSmile

Then she will quit again = SadSadSad

But for how long = Wink

Meanwhile Ella is doing yet another dom show = Rolleyes

And RLC are getting almost as useless as S66 = Thats no excuse. Sorry I meant = bladewave

Look, look its OFCOM = Rolleyesbladewave

OMG an all naked 2-4-1 in the shower featuring Clare and Kandi = Yeah right I wish WinkTongue.

Or even the bath tub = Yeah yeah dream on WinkWink

Something exciting is on screen - cut to the logo quick Rolleyesannoyed

Oi stop overquoting these mods are flooded with reported posts from Scottishbloke Big LaughWink

Is it 5.30am yet = Oh no sorry thats the babes line. Sorry I meant WinkRolleyes.

It is 5.30am = At last. Sorry I meant Big Grin.

WinkWinkWink

(This post was last modified: 25-03-2015 14:19 by Snooks.)
25-03-2015 14:15