Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(22-03-2015 12:18 )HannahsPet Wrote:  I doubt the other channels wont do anything different SIN TV is ok but the majority of the girls were retired or dare i say surplus to requirements at other channels tell me which one of the current list was a big name at the channel they were on. I mean if someone like Kandi or Lori jumped to Sin TV might say they will be afraid

Of the list only Tiffany
22-03-2015 13:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Mean big name as is in one who brings in the calls that if they lost they would lose revenue ie clarkson of BS or S66 Wink tiffany was hardly ever there to make BS money

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
22-03-2015 13:25
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(22-03-2015 13:25 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Mean big name as is in one who brings in the calls that if they lost they would lose revenue ie clarkson of BS or S66 Wink tiffany was hardly ever there to make BS money

Your an S66 fan boy like Rammy you will just rubbish anything another channel does and exaggerate anything S66 does
22-03-2015 13:34
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

WTF u on about most of my output on S66 is usally quite negative. must be the first s66 fanboy who rarely watches S66. was just saying that the big channels will not be shitting there big boy pants because theres a new channel with people who retired from the shows or the old has beens who they had hanging round the studios now and again once or twice a month Wink like tiff and louise porter. SIN TV hasnt even gone on tv yet and most of you on here are praising it like its the answer to all your prayers Wink

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
22-03-2015 14:59
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Well done to Afroman and TJ for thinking outside the box a bit, and giving us some very nice sessions! Also, the lighting in the bar set was much better when TJ was on, so that's much appreciated! I'm assuming it was Afroman who was filming her, but if it wasn't then thanks to whoever was!

Smile
22-03-2015 17:31
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

In my opinion 1 babe putting on a couple of decent sessions doesn't make for a great night, as I said yesterday the only bright star for me at the moment is Tommie Jo and so I was proved right.

To put things into perspective, take Tommie Jo out of the equation and it was an otherwise shitey night on S66 last night.
22-03-2015 20:25
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

(22-03-2015 12:18 )HannahsPet Wrote:  I doubt the other channels wont do anything different SIN TV is ok but the majority of the girls were retired or dare i say surplus to requirements at other channels tell me which one of the current list was a big name at the channel they were on. I mean if someone like Kandi or Lori jumped to Sin TV might say they will be afraid
Kara has been s66 best girl for the last month or so, i know thats just my opinion, but she never fails to put in a show.
23-03-2015 08:32
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

yeah kara is good but in the eyes of S66 she wasnt best girl if she was she wouldnt have been doing day shows while poorer girls were doing night shows. you didnt see Olivia, Ella, Kandi and claire richards doing day shows and 5:30am shows did you Kara was which is what i was moaning about weeks ago the fact they had girls like gina and kara wasted on 5:30 show when they had total shit on the night show

23-03-2015 09:43
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

^ True.
23-03-2015 12:07
masterjboy Offline
Master Poster

Ive been looking at Kara's caps and think she looks a little worse for wear in a lot of themHuh
Being the newest member of sintv perhaps she's feeling a bit isolatedHuh
Most of the girls look like they're having fun & probably having a drink etc to loosen their inhibitionHuh
But maybe Kara is not used to it and it is effecting her moreHuh
Just look at her eyes & you'll see what i mean.
She always appeared clean cut & alert on 66 & x/f.
Whats going on????
I just hope she doesn't live to regret her decision to leave 66????
23-03-2015 21:02