• 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

dogman Offline
Account closed by request

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(21-03-2015 21:21 )HEX!T Wrote:  
(21-03-2015 19:29 )Sm© Wrote:  
(21-03-2015 18:52 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^^^
Don't know why the other channels haven't done this dayime xtra that s66 do. Probably their daybabes won't work beyond 9-10pm

Bs pioneered this format in 2007, it was called Party People 3am. Most of their day babes at the time appeared on it. I know you like lists Rammy, so I'll list some day girls who were on it, Lori, Lynsey Atkinson, Paige Tyler, Toya, Hannah Mac, Carmen Terell, Charlene Hart, Amber James... there are more but I'm bored now Smile
I remember it was Freeview only and Sky viewers moaned that they couldn't watch, then it aired on Sky and people moaned that the girls didn't go topless Wink Nothing changes on this forum, people are still moaning about the same issues years later Big Grin
ah! i remember that... natalie springer/aka jet black, decided panties were optional because the big thing the guys wanted were panty flashes Big Grin. the fun part was she announced it on mic at the end of her shift, that her panties were crotchless.Blush

seemingly the production staff hand noticed or didn't care she was flashing her pussy every time she bent over the back of the sofaeek

Bounce good times.
Can beat that,Emma Ashley wearing demin shorts,just before it went off air at three,sorry started at 3 if my memory serves me right-or my be later,did it end at 5.30 ,getting old you know but anyway certainly got a eye full of the forbidden ground,fuck should of taped it.

Age is a state of mind.
(This post was last modified: 21-03-2015 23:42 by dogman.)
21-03-2015 23:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(21-03-2015 20:07 )ShandyHand Wrote:  
(21-03-2015 19:29 )Sm© Wrote:  ...Nothing changes on this forum, people are still moaning about the same issues years later Big Grin

Obviously, that is because they haven't got them right yet. Big Grin

Well precisely!!bladewave.
S66 have seen the quality of their shows plummet to such a humiliating low it has become an utter debacle.
Their scheduling, use of resources, lack of set variety and quality, painful lack of imagination, inept production, feeble camerawork and OFCOM fuelled panic has driven this channel down the cul-de-sac of nightshow tedium.
Virtually all their best performers gone or should I say almost gone. Even the return of Clare however temporary was not fully taken advantage of. Oh how it would have been better to have seen Clare dancing around a pole.
But no this is S66.
The channel who make the wrong decisions for the wrong reasons time and again.
Even in a multiple choice question with only two possible answers, in this case Clare and Ella they pick the wrong one.
The only passable daytime convert to extended naughty hours is Cara Brett.
However even that is a waste of time.
Why?
Because she is forever being plonked on a bed set every single time. I think back to the 40 odd minutes she spent naked, oiled up in the college desk set and the reaction on here was off the charts. Since then its been bed set bed set bed set bed set and the reaction nowhere near as free flowing.
It is an absolute shambles of a channel and a pale shadow of its former guise as Elite TV.
Everything this channel used to get so right they now get disastrously wrong.
Relentless in its ability to send me to sleep 99% of the time better than any general anaesthetic ever could.
Next time I need surgery don't waste money on needles and anaesthetic, just switch on an S66 extended tease hour its more cost effective Rolleyes.
What a mighty, monstrous and miserable fall from grace this channel has suffered. It feels to me like going from Real Madrid level to Dog and Duck level.
And to even call S66 Dog and Duck would seem overly complimentary at present.
Unless the Dog and Duck have a 97th reserve team Rolleyesbladewave.

(This post was last modified: 22-03-2015 01:20 by Snooks.)
22-03-2015 00:47
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(21-03-2015 19:29 )Sm© Wrote:  
(21-03-2015 18:52 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^^^
Don't know why the other channels haven't done this dayime xtra that s66 do. Probably their daybabes won't work beyond 9-10pm

Bs pioneered this format in 2007, it was called Party People 3am. Most of their day babes at the time appeared on it. I know you like lists Rammy, so I'll list some day girls who were on it, Lori, Lynsey Atkinson, Paige Tyler, Toya, Hannah Mac, Carmen Terell, Charlene Hart, Amber James... there are more but I'm bored now Smile
I remember it was Freeview only and Sky viewers moaned that they couldn't watch, then it aired on Sky and people moaned that the girls didn't go topless Wink Nothing changes on this forum, people are still moaning about the same issues years later Big Grin

right here smc Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
22-03-2015 01:02
woolleysheep Offline
Master Poster

(21-03-2015 13:15 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Hmmm now where did they get the idea for the new pole...

On the Studio 66 website some of the girls do pole dancing, so they must have had a pole somewhere there for several years.

Also Babestation and Red Light have both featured a pole on screen not too long ago, so it isn't exactly a new idea. In fact the old Sex Station channel had a pole many years ago.
22-03-2015 10:51
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Cheers for the info. I hadn't seen a pole in the few vids I've watched on their site.

I wasn't saying it was a revolutionary or in any way fresh idea. (See my second post on it ^.) I just think it can't be coincidence it appears on 66's TV channels the week of Sin's web launch but before any TV tx. from them. Steal a tiny bit of the thunder perhaps?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 22-03-2015 11:11 by ShandyHand.)
22-03-2015 11:10
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
maybe but no surprise s66 is reacting to what sintv is doing, wont be long before the other babeshows do too

Piper Niven Superfan
22-03-2015 11:51
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(22-03-2015 11:51 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^^
maybe but no surprise s66 is reacting to what sintv is doing, wont be long before the other babeshows do too

Rammy nothing any of the channels do these days has not been done before. Stop trying to big up s66 just because the switch on the lights.
22-03-2015 12:07
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

I wasn't trying to big up s66 at all, just saying no surprise s66 is reacting to what sin tv are doing and wont be long I think before the other babeshows do too

Piper Niven Superfan
22-03-2015 12:10
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

I doubt the other channels wont do anything different SIN TV is ok but the majority of the girls were retired or dare i say surplus to requirements at other channels tell me which one of the current list was a big name at the channel they were on. I mean if someone like Kandi or Lori jumped to Sin TV might say they will be afraid

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
22-03-2015 12:18
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

I don't think its is about the individual names as such. (Outside of this forum, what percentage of callers really cares about who it is they are wanking off to this week as opposed to last? Isn't it just a case of click, click, click... "oh yeah having some of that!", dial.) What the other channels will be watching is the combined level of output from the newcomer; the energy, the look, and approach of the girls. The channel's willingness to try to stand out if you like. If that looks like its working with the callers on Sin's introduction to TV then expect some changes at the establish channels.

Of course, the defection of a big name would add to the Sin's draw. A hint of success at the channel would make such defections a higher probability - that's the way these things can build isn't it

Could go either way for Sin naturally. They need a good TV launch for a start and the perseverance to set higher standards all-round than we get from the current mob. (The introduction of HD on webstreams is a prime example of this already.) It wont just be us watching over the coming weeks that's for sure.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
22-03-2015 13:07