Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(21-03-2015 17:51 )winsaw Wrote:  i know a lot of the once a week, occasionally girls would like more shifts

You are right winsaw. 2 of their night girls told me recently that they have asked for more shifts, but had no luck.
21-03-2015 18:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Whynot Offline
Just Me

(21-03-2015 17:51 )winsaw Wrote:  
(21-03-2015 16:28 )Whynot Wrote:  Kandi, Ella, Olivia, Victoria... sophia rarely, Roxanna rarely, Chloe once per week, Adele once per week, Emma occasionally..... TJ who knows how often.. prob once a week... sparse and piss poor the s66 night roster..

No wonder they keep sticking daybabes on at night... they have no one else to fill the spaces.

you say that yet 66 is telling girls on there night shift rota that they can't find any shifts for them as the schedule is full Huh
yet often they are only using 1 night girl, makes me wonder if the alleged silly money they are paying some of these day girls to work later has meant they have cut the nights wage bill by using less girls per night,
i know a lot of the once a week, occasionally girls would like more shifts

What I don't understand with the whole daybabes on nights bit, is that if it was that successful, why have the other channels not copied? Surely on bs Hannah C, Bambi, Zohra etc... and on rlc, Bianca, Teejay etc.. would have the fanbases to do nightshows too? Seems weird.

I hate injustice and liars
21-03-2015 18:16
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^^
Don't know why the other channels haven't done this dayime xtra that s66 do. Probably their daybabes won't work beyond 9-10pm

Piper Niven Superfan
21-03-2015 18:52
LoveUKGirls Offline
Senior Poster

(21-03-2015 18:52 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^^^
Don't know why the other channels haven't done this dayime xtra that s66 do. Probably their daybabes won't work beyond 9-10pm

Maybe they don't need to do that, Rammy. They've got enough night-babes in their night-roster to fill all their night-time (10pm-5am).
laugh

And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make.
(This post was last modified: 21-03-2015 19:06 by LoveUKGirls.)
21-03-2015 19:02
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(21-03-2015 13:31 )terence Wrote:  
(21-03-2015 13:15 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Looks like they are trying to emulate Sin on it already to me... Hmmm now where did they get the idea for the new pole...

the thing that they (s66) need to be concerned about is the fact that they needed to be inspired by another channel to introduce something as obvious as a 'pole'! Rolleyes

Thinking about it I don't think it would have been the inspiration that was lacking before but more the impetus to do anything about it! Don't know which is worse really...

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 21-03-2015 19:14 by ShandyHand.)
21-03-2015 19:12
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

Bs pioneered this format in 2007, it was called Party People 3am. Most of their day babes at the time appeared on it. I know you like lists Rammy, so I'll list some day girls who were on it, Lori, Lynsey Atkinson, Paige Tyler, Toya, Hannah Mac, Carmen Terell, Charlene Hart, Amber James... there are more but I'm bored now Smile
I remember it was Freeview only and Sky viewers moaned that they couldn't watch, then it aired on Sky and people moaned that the girls didn't go topless Wink Nothing changes on this forum, people are still moaning about the same issues years later Big Grin
21-03-2015 19:29
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Having tuned in last night to see the much heralded arrival of Clare Richards coming back it was a straight competition between her and Ella as to who could churn out the dullest show which Clare won hands down, it says it all when even Ella managed to do a more interesting show.

The only shining star for me is Tommy Jo, in saying that it's only a matter of time before S66 tame her also, and if she does deliver something worthy of a mention tonight expect the idiots running this channel into the ground to use the tried and trusted S66 Logo.
(This post was last modified: 21-03-2015 19:38 by Scottishbloke.)
21-03-2015 19:38
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(21-03-2015 19:29 )Sm© Wrote:  ...Nothing changes on this forum, people are still moaning about the same issues years later Big Grin

Obviously, that is because they haven't got them right yet. Big Grin

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
21-03-2015 20:07
HEX!T Away
Retired

(21-03-2015 19:29 )Sm© Wrote:  

Bs pioneered this format in 2007, it was called Party People 3am. Most of their day babes at the time appeared on it. I know you like lists Rammy, so I'll list some day girls who were on it, Lori, Lynsey Atkinson, Paige Tyler, Toya, Hannah Mac, Carmen Terell, Charlene Hart, Amber James... there are more but I'm bored now Smile
I remember it was Freeview only and Sky viewers moaned that they couldn't watch, then it aired on Sky and people moaned that the girls didn't go topless Wink Nothing changes on this forum, people are still moaning about the same issues years later Big Grin
ah! i remember that... natalie springer/aka jet black, decided panties were optional because the big thing the guys wanted were panty flashes Big Grin. the fun part was she announced it on mic at the end of her shift, that her panties were crotchless.Blush

seemingly the production staff hand noticed or didn't care she was flashing her pussy every time she bent over the back of the sofaeek

Bounce good times.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 21-03-2015 21:22 by HEX!T.)
21-03-2015 21:21
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

We go from perfect refreshing lighting in the bar set last night, to overly bright and blinding lighting tonight RolleyesRolleyes

If they followed the subtle and minimal lighting scheme from last night, everything would look so much better on that set Shy

Nope, three women on screen, so let's just blast the shit out of them with lights! French Chloe's leg looks like it's going to catch fire.

Sad
(This post was last modified: 21-03-2015 23:21 by mrmann.)
21-03-2015 23:21