Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
Ya Iv noticed that for the past few nights channel 944 is off air so Sin TV could be on there.

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
10-03-2015 03:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

Can't believe there are 12 pages of speculation :-/ why can't you just wait till it starts broadcasting on whatever channel then start talking about how good or bad it is
10-03-2015 08:29
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

Because the speculation is likely to be more interesting than the channel based on past experience.

Pp
10-03-2015 21:16
Digital Dave Away
Retired

^^ How very true. Smile

I wish the guys behind Sin TV well though. They're entering a very difficult market so it'll be fascinating to see what they do to maintain interest.
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2015 21:56 by Digital Dave.)
10-03-2015 21:54
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(10-03-2015 00:04 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  
(09-03-2015 17:35 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ...were there as many rival channels back in the Sportxxx days? That was before my time watching the babe shows.

Yes there was infact more competition. The channels on the go at the time were as follows.

Babestation
Babeworld
Elite
Bangbabes
RLC
Sportxxx
Club Paradiso

Thanks SB; not as far back as I thought then. Sportxxx couldn't have made much impression on me at the time. I was more of a casual viewer early on. (Not much can be read into me not remembering Sport. It can't have been down to the channel numbers as I've always used a Linux box and the channel order/numbers are user-based.)

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
10-03-2015 22:09
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I really like the set!! There's a pole, a sofa, a little bar area and some wild looking pink slide thingy. Nice dim lighting as well!! Potential this one has!

Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2015 01:04 by mrmann.)
10-03-2015 23:52
LoveUKGirls Offline
Senior Poster

Well, it seems they're trying to do something new or different. It's a good start, I suppose. Let's cross our fingers... it might be worthy to watch them.
Smile

And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make.
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2015 00:21 by LoveUKGirls.)
11-03-2015 00:00
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

(09-03-2015 19:23 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  To balance things out, I don't think it will be 945.
This channel has been in the making for a while now and they surely would already have had plans about how they would be broadcast. Channel 945, as far as they and BS knew, was earmarked to be the successful new home of Eurobabes, so was not available until recently.
I think it will be going out on some other channel number.

Good detective work. Please accept my compliments.

I would add one other point. We understand that the Sin TV channel number hasn't been posted in the forum because it's currently in use elsewhere, but I'd say that hardly applies to Sky 945 which is (as far as I know, I haven't checked it recently) showing nothing more than a simulcast of Babestation Blue.
11-03-2015 12:13
Silicone worshiper Offline
Senior Poster

What I'm loving about this channel if the early test shows are anything to go by, is the amount of spitting on breasts going on.
I haven't seen that amount of spitting action since the glory days of Jet on Bang Babes
12-03-2015 09:52
ceasman Offline
Banned

Agreed, miss those days, dont see why they arent allowed to do it anymore.

(12-03-2015 09:52 )Silicone worshiper Wrote:  What I'm loving about this channel if the early test shows are anything to go by, is the amount of spitting on breasts going on.
I haven't seen that amount of spitting action since the glory days of Jet on Bang Babes
12-03-2015 12:07