Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
(08-03-2015 21:15 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  
(08-03-2015 17:03 )bigglesworth Wrote:  If they're signing up legends it would be good if they had an EPG slot to match, but the theory of this thread is that they're on 945 which is the very bottom slot. bladewave

I don't buy into into this garbage about how an EPG number is going to determine the success of a channel. Back in the day Sportxxx was at the very end of the EPG numbers and so was Elite when it used to be a good channel.

Bottomline is. If you're good enough then we'll find you.

Depends who you mean by "we" to some extent. Fans and Forumites yep, they will know the channel number, but the casual viewer?

However, I do agree that the case for this sort of thing is overstated. For instance, doesn't every Freeview tuner allow for reversing past '1'?! Or is the idea that people don't generally channel surf in the wrong direction?! Well I do! All the time! So going straight to highest number 900's that way would surely be of some benefit to Sin.

Also, were there as many rival channels back in the Sportxxx days? That was before my time watching the babe shows.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
09-03-2015 17:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(09-03-2015 17:23 )munch1917 Wrote:  
(09-03-2015 07:51 )Charlemagne Wrote:  So lets look at the facts.

They are having 5 webstreams so they could have a few TV channels
With the girls that they've signed & the management team that they have in place it's probably going to be based in London

So either it's a brand new show or they've taken over one of the existing teams.
Who could that be?

OK, I'll throw my grenade of truth into the room (and run out laughing) just for the fun of it :

we have been told they have a channel number that is currently in use. The assumption seems to be that it will be 945. But, has anyone yet considered the possibility that it could be one of the S66 channels?
Looking at S66 direction recently, with more emphasis on daytime than nights, and dayshows being extended into night hours etc, why not drop a night channel completely, maybe even eventually drop them all, and become a dayshow only, with this new channel taking their slots on nights. This new lot seem to be concentrating on taking night girls not day girls, so it all fits.

(I'll leave now before the conspiracy theorists really get going on that one Big Grin)

Ha ha bet they will soon Smile. Can see why your saying it could be a s66 channel sin tv be using but still think it will most likely be for me 945 sin TV will be on

Piper Niven Superfan
09-03-2015 19:05
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

To balance things out, I don't think it will be 945.
This channel has been in the making for a while now and they surely would already have had plans about how they would be broadcast. Channel 945, as far as they and BS knew, was earmarked to be the successful new home of Eurobabes, so was not available until recently.
I think it will be going out on some other channel number.
09-03-2015 19:23
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Would have thought it more likely s66 would make one channel daytime all the time, while leaving their other channel as it is myself. i don't think it would be good for their 'presence' on the epg to rent out any more of their space than they have already.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
09-03-2015 19:23
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Xpanded seem to have been 1 channel less for the last couple of nights, so maybe they're losing 1. Or maybe it's just unfortunate coincidence.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
09-03-2015 22:28
HEX!T Away
Retired

nah mate 1 of there channels is 503 atm... basically just a server side error.
they dont actually care about the web side of there business for the fta shows and regularly allow over subscription to the streams which causes them to collapse every few days.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
09-03-2015 22:37
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(09-03-2015 17:35 )ShandyHand Wrote:  However, I do agree that the case for this sort of thing is overstated. For instance, doesn't every Freeview tuner allow for reversing past '1'?! Or is the idea that people don't generally channel surf in the wrong direction?! Well I do! All the time! So going straight to highest number 900's that way would surely be of some benefit to Sin.

Also, were there as many rival channels back in the Sportxxx days? That was before my time watching the babe shows.

Yes there was infact more competition. The channels on the go at the time were as follows.

Babestation
Babeworld
Elite
Bangbabes
RLC
Sportxxx
Club Paradiso
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2015 01:03 by Scottishbloke.)
10-03-2015 00:04
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(09-03-2015 22:28 )Doddle Wrote:  Xpanded seem to have been 1 channel less for the last couple of nights, so maybe they're losing 1. Or maybe it's just unfortunate coincidence.

was just about to say this as 944 is just showing adverts again tonight. think it will be either 944 or 945 sintv will be on

Piper Niven Superfan
10-03-2015 00:48
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

(10-03-2015 00:48 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  was just about to say this as 944 is just showing adverts again tonight. think it will be either 944 or 945 sintv will be on

It's funny you should say that Rammy, I've just got off the phone to an old friend of mine known only as Mr 'Grey'.
He lives out on a ranch somewhere near Roswell, New Mexico. Strange chap he is, wears a platinum Trilby (or so he says; I think he's full of shit and it's just tweed covered in Baco foil) anyway, he said you might be right Smile
10-03-2015 01:14
HEX!T Away
Retired

lol.... ouch!...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
10-03-2015 02:16