Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Doc Holliday Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(21-02-2015 14:36 )winsaw Wrote:  in seriousness though i do agree that girls like Lucy Anne will always get a lot of calls just based on their look with out having to do much,

It's very true. Very very true.
21-02-2015 14:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(21-02-2015 14:36 )winsaw Wrote:  
(21-02-2015 13:06 )DeadPanStan Wrote:  Last night stuck on Bs realised not a single natural girl...so if you like that cool good for you, but what if it doesn't do it for you?

watch and phone xpanded Wink

in seriousness though i do agree that girls like Lucy Anne will always get a lot of calls just based on their look with out having to do much, although i still think she will have her boobs out by the end of the year.

By which time she'll have had handfuls of sludgy chemicals stuffed in 'er knockers.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
(This post was last modified: 21-02-2015 14:56 by Robot Devil.)
21-02-2015 14:55
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

If S66 really have any ambition left then why didn't they go for Dannii Harwood as a replacement for Clare Richards? One big name replacing another instead of having Daytime presenters on at night time!

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
21-02-2015 14:59
Doc Holliday Offline
Senior Poster

(21-02-2015 14:59 )Liverred Wrote:  If S66 really have any ambition left then why didn't they go for Dannii Harwood as a replacement for Clare Richards?

How do you know they didn't (just out of interest)?
21-02-2015 15:01
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

I don't but if they did and failed then that doesn't say much for them either!

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
21-02-2015 15:15
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(21-02-2015 14:36 )winsaw Wrote:  
(21-02-2015 13:06 )DeadPanStan Wrote:  Last night stuck on Bs realised not a single natural girl...so if you like that cool good for you, but what if it doesn't do it for you?

watch and phone xpanded Wink

in seriousness though i do agree that girls like Lucy Anne will always get a lot of calls just based on their look with out having to do much, although i still think she will have her boobs out by the end of the year,
If she has them out by end of year she wont be natural as shes having a boob job next week TongueTongueTongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
21-02-2015 15:18
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(21-02-2015 12:00 )BarrieBF Wrote:  The way to judge is to go by whether things are repeated or not. Losses are cut quickly in the babe show world these days - look at Euro Babes for example and how long that lasted. As another example, it's fair to assume when Evelyn appeared a second time, so soon after her first appearance, that the first appearance must have been successful. That's the reality in the harsh babe show market.

A good point, well articulated, that I would not have thought to express.

As for s66 taking the piss, yes I think most of us naysayers on here would agree, that is what they are doing. The (now laboured) point is that whilst there are enough callers seemingly oblivious to what they are doing, or worse getting some kind of perverse enjoyment out of having it done to them, then the people at 66 will likely continue laughing all the way to the bank.

Unfortunately, nothing we do or say will have much effect on that.

They would call it taking advantage of your market. Such things can easily slip into showing contempt for it. That usually leads to it biting you in the backside at some point!

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
21-02-2015 19:42
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

If S66 feel it is necessary to start eating into nightshow hours using daytime babes producing non nightshow content and the reason is that it is deemed that they will attract more calls than the nightshow babes at the channels disposal I would ask the following question.

Does this not reflect rather badly on the channels faith and belief in its nightshow babes and what they can produce in terms of attracting calls in the first place?

I would also venture to suggest the channel is not helping the babes much by a very poor set range.
Everyone knows my views on bed sets.
Just an excuse to be in the same limited number of poses and positions all night while phone wavingRolleyes.
The office set at S66 also seems to be used as an excuse to just sit on the desk a lot of the time.
Not a dominant feature of office stints on BS or even RLC.

So do S66 actually appreciate that they may be causing their own problems and a cause for such intense criticism on threads such as this?

Surely S66 need to focus on putting on the hottest, horniest, dirtiest shows possible within the rules.
Do this and people will be motivated to ring in for the right reasons in the right and proper nightshow context.
They are a million miles away from that at the moment.

It's no use trying to defend the indefensible.
S66 are an incompetent shambles in terms of their nightshow product and no amount of bleating on about call stats with NO FIRM EVIDENCE is going to change my view.

(This post was last modified: 21-02-2015 23:50 by Snooks.)
21-02-2015 23:26
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

They must be having a night off tonight because we have actual night babes and it's only just gone 11 eek
Perhaps they're too busy counting all the money they've made from all the extended day shows Rolleyes

"This time next year Rodney"
22-02-2015 00:12
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(22-02-2015 00:12 )Bandwagon Wrote:  They must be having a night off tonight because we have actual night babes and it's only just gone 11 eek
Perhaps they're too busy counting all the money they've made from all the extended day shows Rolleyes

"This time next year Rodney"

This time next year Rodney........... we will both be saying.........You plonkers S66 laugh

22-02-2015 00:17