Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(07-02-2015 19:13 )admiral decker Wrote:  I don't think a 24 hour dayshow would make any sense.

The cosmological implications alone would be staggering!

If anything they should be planning for the opposite. March 20 is a total solar eclipse. They should line up Clare or Kandi right now to put on a spectacular nightshow performance between 9:09 and 9:45 AM.
07-02-2015 19:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

I suppose they could always move the studio to the North Pole between March and September for these 24 hour day shows?
The girls could then ride around on Polar bears wearing Arctic grade Parka coats laugh
07-02-2015 20:22
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

(07-02-2015 20:22 )Bandwagon Wrote:  I suppose they could always move the studio to the North Pole between March and September for these 24 hour day shows?
The girls could then ride around on Polar bears wearing Arctic grade Parka coats laugh

And antartica during winter months Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
07-02-2015 20:34
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Presumably these newbies that 66 are training up are on less wages per shift than the big hitter night girls the channel had previously. This saving would help off-set the cost of enticing the day girls favoured by this nightlite strategy of late.

Also, it is interesting to see that Cara B's mini-night shifts have stepped up to two in two weeks just recently. Before it was roughly one a month. If "sparingly" is the key to this plan then I hope someone has told the s66 bosses! (Don't get me wrong I want to see more of CB on nights, I just thought I would point this out as what may be an indication of increased frequency for these things.) I would have thought that even CB's hand could be over-played if they are indeed playing on the 'event' factor.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
07-02-2015 21:03
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

For the last ten years we have had 8 hours a day of nude or partially nude girls entertaining us. And it's because of so many bare breasts being on view that makes Lucy Anne's covered up show very appealing to me, At least due to her being covered it makes her free to show her beautiful body in a more sensual way without restriction.

If I had the choice between being entertained by Lucy, dressed in two piece. Or lets say one of the babestations girls doing a pretend masturbation show. No competition, It's Lucy Anne for me anytime of the day.
07-02-2015 21:33
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Ofcom have already restricted the hours of a night show to 10pm to 5am why do s66 want to take it further? Simple they are anti entertainment and purely cynical
07-02-2015 21:50
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(07-02-2015 21:03 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Also, it is interesting to see that Cara B's mini-night shifts have stepped up to two in two weeks just recently. Before it was roughly one a month. If "sparingly" is the key to this plan then I hope someone has told the s66 bosses!

You're right, they do appear to be stepping things up with these day girls on nights, and you're right again that if they overdo it they will indeed compromise the 'event' status of such shows which they seem to have always valued. If they go with Cara or Gemma on once a week will their appearances still work as well as they have done so far?
07-02-2015 22:19
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Cara's mini nightshows are worth looking forward to because they offer what I would consider to be proper nightshow content.
She seems happy and willing to push the boundaries given the chance. So in her specific case this is a daytime babe I and no doubt a lot of others would be more than happy to see continue a nightshow odyssey.
Realistically I would like a 10pm-1am show once a fortnight which would give her a chance to change set half way through.
Admittedly this did not happen on her last show but my hope would be this would change in future shows.

However I get the point about her shows feeling like an event.
It seems she has no desire to do full 7.5 hour nightshows on a regular basis.
There is an element of looking forward to her mini nightshows as a special treat. There is a part of me that would be fearful of taking her shows for granted if they were on night after night and that expectations may rocket rather too high, too quickly
I would hate for complacency to kick in on my part.
So maybe one show every fortnight to last 3 hours each might do the trick.
Yes I think that would be just fine Big Grin.

(This post was last modified: 07-02-2015 23:06 by Snooks.)
07-02-2015 23:05
HEX!T Away
Retired

catch cara on her cam show and with the right amount of tips she will show it all. so its no suprise that she's willing to go topless on a night stint.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
08-02-2015 00:54
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I know iv'e mentioned this before, but this is still puzzling me, if what has been stated concerning Golden girls being a Studio 66 show then is BBTV now connected in some way with STD 66 ?, from reading these tweets BB seem to have some sort of a connection with Golden Girls !
https://twitter.com/goldengirlstv1
check out BB's promotion of Goldengirls shows and their girls
https://twitter.com/BBTV/with_replies

Also check this tweet out by Morgan Preece, she talks about having a meting with the boss lady of BBTV @Goldengirls tv
https://twitter.com/MorganBBTV/status/56...7899371520
Morgan's tweet was re-tweeted by Goldengirls as well .

Iv'e checked and the company behind the former Sky BB TV channels it is still active and being run by a "Lady", although Mr Chaplin is still the owner .

Iv'e also seen another tweet by another girl that i can't now find or remember who it was, that also mentioned something about meeting with the BBTV lady boss @ GoldenGirls tv
So whats it all about ? .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2015 02:23 by mr mystery.)
08-02-2015 02:05