Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Whynot Offline
Just Me

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
I want to know what dumbass keeps looking at the xpanded roster and keeps choosing other girls to approach/hire instead of xpandeds most delectable Goldie!!

No offence... well some offence to the girls that have moved over to s66, but they are not in her league.

It is like buying 5 players from real madrid but thinking ah fuck it i don't want ronaldo Rolleyes

I hate injustice and liars
07-02-2015 14:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

how do we know that they havent and like ronaldo has said no to better offers Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
07-02-2015 15:17
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(07-02-2015 14:04 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  
(07-02-2015 13:36 )Broncobilly Wrote:  If we are now going to have 24hrs day show then its over and s66 is done. The day girls have there time then the night girls do there thing lets stop trying to reinvent the wheel.
Totally agree,daybabes going BAD!!! had the potential to be a good idea,but for me its only of any use if a babe has a genuine desire to have a crack at nights and all it should involve to successfully compete with their rivals, but alot of the recent ones just see it as extra income which they dont need to make any extra effort for,there are some exceptions like Cara B and Emma C who have improved with each appearance and performed better than some of the now apparently thin on the ground nightbabes for the two main channels,but i hope that the producers take back control of their channel and put an end to the use of the wrong babe at the wrong time.

Won't be a 24hr dayshow, can't ever see that happening. However I think we will see s66 daybabes on past 10pm for a good while yet because they are clearly bringing in the calls/money for s66 given how s66 keep having daybabes on after 10pm. When they stop bringing in the calls/money, s66 will stop having daybabes on past 10pm.

As for producers taking back control and not having "the wrong girl on at the wrong time", that won't happen because the producers don't decide who is on as far as I know. It will be someone else at s66 that decides who is on each night and I imagine what is a right girl at the right time and a wrong girl at the wrong time will be the call stats mainly, the producer just produces who is on.

Piper Niven Superfan
07-02-2015 17:23
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

As always Rammy you toe the company line. Why can't you be a fan of the girls and look for entertainment instead of what you perceive as good for business?
07-02-2015 17:45
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Can't have nightshow content running past 5.30am.
Yet apparently we should be subjected to dayshows running into nightshow hours on S66 Rolleyes.
Daytime shows already have at least 15.5 hours per day already and yet S66 decide to further encroach into nightshow hours with daytime content.
Interesting how BS and RLC and Storm and Xxxpanded are not doing so bladewave.
To me it looks like S66 are trying to do everything to the bare minimum. Bare minimum standard S66 channels i.e 2 when they used to have 4.
Bare minimum number of big hitter babes with big popularity.
Bare minimum excitement and imagination.
The only thing that is not bare minimum is the OSG and logo appearance count Wink.
If Clare goes they just have Kandi left as a big hitter.
Just think of all the babes let go.
Caty, Mica, Jennifer Jade, Delia, Lucy Summers, Lilly and I could go on and on.
Dwindling in quality and quantity and now reduced to not even bothering to put on proper nightshow content with the resources they do have.
If the view is that the nightshow babes they do have are not likely to make enough money compared to daytime babes doing extended daytime content it begs one simple question.
Why the hell sign them?
It's no use S66 you are scuppered and all the fanboys in the world cannot protect you from the unholy mess you have created for yourselves.
Invest in quality nightshow babes and sets and create nightshow experience worthy of the hours for which they run.
Oh no wait a minute silly me.
Lets spend no money on sets or quality whatsoever and give our money away on extended dayshow wages.
Remind me next time I go to the chippy not to bother ordering any chips with my vinegar and just have more vinegar instead Rolleyes.
Doh Rolleyes

(This post was last modified: 08-02-2015 00:11 by Snooks.)
07-02-2015 18:22
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Hopefully Ofcom will put an end to this shambles and close S66 for impersonating a babe show
07-02-2015 18:47
masterjboy Offline
Master Poster

i thoroughly enjoyed watching Kourtney last night when she was solo after Roxanna finishedSmile
This is another babe that is serious about her work and wants to stayImportant
Although Candy & Roxanna were ok? they just seemed to lack the dedicatiion to put in any proper effort to establish themselves as permanent 66 girls? (they have both worked in the industry for a long time and maybe are bored and no longer want to exert anything above and beyond the bare minimum as is the case with a lot of seasoned babes)Huh
I dont think xpanded are taking over i just think the girls have watched Kerrie-lee and Sofie Hart & they both are excellent performers who seem to love & enjoy their worklaugh I want to join s66 when i watch Kerrie-leeTongue (who wouldn't?)
When you look at the overall atmosphere at xpanded the girls look miserablebladewave I have been told that the manager is quite bull headed and difficult to work forImportant
Anyway their loss is our gainTongue
07-02-2015 19:13
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(07-02-2015 17:23 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Won't be a 24hr dayshow, can't ever see that happening.

I don't think a 24 hour dayshow would make any sense. Studio 66 like to promote the day girls apperarances at night as an 'event' and that wouldn't work if they put the girls on too often. So far they use each girl quite sparingly - which is surely the right way to do it. For example people are always asking when Cara's next late show is going to be, and that wouldn't happen if she was on late all the time.
07-02-2015 19:13
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Schedule for next week looks better only daygirls are Gemma on Weds for an hour and Emma C on Thurs Wink Cara Brett on Friday til midnight Wink hopefully emma c will carry on like she did on last tease show same with cara

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
07-02-2015 19:19
gooner bob Offline
Senior Poster

(07-02-2015 19:19 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Gemma on Weds

It's not like a humble man like me to blow his own trumpet, but after Gemma's last night show I did say this.

(05-02-2015 10:54 )gooner bob Wrote:  Judging from how busy she was on the phone you can expect Gemma to be on nights again soon.
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2015 19:29 by gooner bob.)
07-02-2015 19:29