Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(07-01-2015 23:35 )setter1000 Wrote:  
(03-01-2015 20:26 )Sooky™ Wrote:  Can the Kelly Bell section be made essential viewing for babes on here as an example of how to interact with the forum?
I don't think they are to fussed about interacting on here. I think they realise they are more likely to get their amazon wishlist fulfilled by interacting on Facebook and twitter.

In the defence of some (not all) of the models, I think it is also the fact that this forum is like a giant game of digital Whack-a-Mole.

Imagine that a model comes into the forum and posts the most uncontroversial and innocuous comment:

"Puppies are cute".

By my super-scientific estimates:
  • 12 members will agree that puppies are cute and will sycophantically thank her for having the guts to point that out
  • 2 members will accuse her of cynically angling to be given a puppy, which frankly she should be able to afford herself
  • 1 member will speculate that she probably eats puppies, because all models are evil

She will be horrified by the last three comments and, completely ignoring the other 12, will call us all belligerent losers and will storm off the Forum in a huff.

Two weeks later, when tempers have cooled, one late arrival will innocently comment that -- objectively speaking -- some puppies are, in fact, quite cute.

He will be called a "fanboy".
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2015 19:31 by Goodfella3041.)
08-01-2015 19:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

@ Goodfella3041

I can tell you have been on the forum before!!!!!!
I would say the only error in calculation you made would be that, you forgot to put a 1 before the 12.
Also I doubt they would even know the word belligerent.
Not seen any of them leave a link for amazon wish list on here either. Though do on occasions give link for twitter account which gives link to amazon wish list. Hence a possible reason why very few feel inclined to interact on here.
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2015 20:46 by setter1000.)
08-01-2015 20:06
treacleking Offline
Apprentice Poster

(08-01-2015 12:38 )treacleking Wrote:  Vicky Narni was a full time model for 7 years before she ever appeared on the babe channels.

I should add to keep RESPONSIBLE ADULT happy that Vicky is still modelling now.
08-01-2015 21:19
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

[split] Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Well alot of babes are on holiday or about to go on holiday over this month and next month.... This is not only the case with the night babes on BS but across the channels.

Cali Garcia is on holiday, due back next week

Paige Turnah has just come back from holiday

Sophie Hart had about 5 days off

Ruby Summers had 1 Week off end of December - January

Ashley Emma just came back last week after a week off

Caty Cole, Mica Martinez and Georgina Serino are in Japan

Sopke to Priya over the Xmas period and She Said her and Preeti are going Thailand end of January I believe for 3 weeks, if I can remember that she said. So wonder if Preeti takes Kandi Kay with her as they are close friends.annoyed Noooooo

Lucy Summers, don't know if she was on a break but she was scheduled to be on at the start of January but did not turn up for the shifts. But is now back

Far as I Know Jennifer Jade is on Holiday

Jenna Hoskins????? Not sure

Electra Morgan a week off

Paige Green????

Not sure of any other babes. Don't hold anything against me if my info is wrongTongue

But I do feel Lori Buckby is due a holiday cause she has now worked 9 shifts in the last 14 days i believe.

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
17-01-2015 20:29
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

The good news is that Lori has one week off every four years, the bad news is she had a holiday last year so isn't due another till 2018.
17-01-2015 20:53
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

No Priya or Preeti for 3 weeks hallelujah
17-01-2015 20:55
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

(17-01-2015 20:55 )Broncobilly Wrote:  No Priya or Preeti for 3 weeks hallelujah

Nooooooooooooannoyed

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
17-01-2015 20:57
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Gonna be a tame on again on the channels, other than one or two people.
18-01-2015 00:11
Dellboy94 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Why isn't Jessie Jensen and Tessie Hawkes' night show not on TV tonight!? It's fucking awesome!
18-01-2015 00:14
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

i really think this has been a good week for the shows, there has been good stuff on days and nights every day which i have enjoyed but i am easily pleased Wink
there are a number of new/newish girls who are putting on great shows and there have been plenty of them to enjoy this week,
also have really enjoyed the new RLC South Africa channel getting the day girls to work on it was a great move,
also contrary to what some think i feel 66 has turned the corner and put some very watchable stuff out loving there younger girls
and lastly more good new girls on XF, yep i think this has been a good week Smile

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
18-01-2015 14:48

Click here to watch Babestation TV