babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Knight Templar Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: [split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(05-01-2015 06:39 )Count Spankula Wrote:  Some of them have done a huge amount of other modelling work.

In addition to other names mentioned, Brooke Lee did a huge amount of top end modelling work before she appeared on the babe channels and so did Katie Piper.
05-01-2015 11:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(05-01-2015 09:26 )BarrieBF Wrote:  I'm surprised that Fernanda hasn't had a mention in this discussion yet. I don't know about now, but in the past she did a lot of high profile modelling and had a contract with a very prestigious modelling agency. She was also quite an actress and has several TV appearances to her name.

and Fernanda appeared in the Hollywood blockbuster Prince Of Persia: The Sands Of Time

Piper Niven Superfan
05-01-2015 14:10
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

I know there have been several threads on the topic in the past (so don't want to start another one) but why aren't there more girls wearing boots and preferably nothing else on the shows? Sammi Tye is one of the few regular boot wearers (maybe Olivia too) but not many others who actually go naked in them. I appreciate there may be practical problems in removing other items while wearing boots, but the sight of a naked girl in thigh length boots is one I can't get enough of.
I don't count the sort of phony leather-clad dom shows that some girls use to cover up and avoid doing anything other than stamping round the set (I suppose somebody must like these!).
05-01-2015 23:34
davy crockett Offline
Master Poster

(05-01-2015 06:39 )Count Spankula Wrote:  Some of them have done a huge amount of other modelling work.

And many state their occupation as models, such as Destiny Dunes (model and actress), Felicity Hill (model and actress) and Bianca Marie (model for the Supermodel Agency). To some girls on the babe channels their TV work is regarded as secondary to their modelling work.
07-01-2015 09:32
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

In these replies to my glamour model statement, a lot of words like 'did, was, and used to' are cropping up. And not many 'does, is, and will do'.
07-01-2015 16:58
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

(07-01-2015 09:32 )Davy Crockett Wrote:  And many state their occupation as models, such as Destiny Dunes (model and actress), Felicity Hill (model and actress) and Bianca Marie (model for the Supermodel Agency). To some girls on the babe channels their TV work is regarded as secondary to their modelling work.

Well, if they can call themselves actresses, then I am putting Astronaut back on my CV!
07-01-2015 20:32
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

(03-01-2015 20:26 )Sooky™ Wrote:  Can the Kelly Bell section be made essential viewing for babes on here as an example of how to interact with the forum?

*Not entirely unserious

I don't think they are to fussed about interacting on here. I think they realise they are more likely to get their amazon wishlist fulfilled by interacting on Facebook and twitter.
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2015 00:13 by setter1000.)
07-01-2015 23:35
davy crockett Offline
Master Poster

(07-01-2015 20:32 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  Well, if they can call themselves actresses, then I am putting Astronaut back on my CV!

If they have had even one acting part it's not an unreasonable claim to make. Fernanda could easily and fairly describe herself as an actress, although she doesn't choose to do so.
08-01-2015 09:14
treacleking Offline
Apprentice Poster

Vicky Narni was a full time model for 7 years before she ever appeared on the babe channels.
08-01-2015 12:38
DeadPanStan Offline
Senior Poster

Some of these girls have the look easy to be in glamour modelling and some have and continue to work in that area. Granted none of the girls here have a chance at top level glamour stuff-but thats really already dying. Without mentioning names I can see where this thought is coming from where some of the babes here are just plain not very attractive(sorry but you all know in some cases this is true)

But the way I see it is it could be split into 3 main reasons beyond looks.

1/ Just because a girl looks good in real world and video doesn't mean she will be very photogenic. We see this with hollywood a list actresses all the time, stunning in movie but look rather plain in photographs.

2/ General modelling skill. Remember this is not just an industry about looks. Models don't reach the top of the game for good looks alone. Like it or not it is a skill and perhaps a lot of the ladies who haven't had modelling work already just aren't very good. Poor body positions, no face control, can't take instructions, etc

3/Probably one of the more likely ones, but money. Realistically if a glamour mag picks a girl on these station(purely for example) say Lori Buckby. She isn't exactly gonna have mags flying off the shelf is she? So the publication isn't going to want to pay her that much, and from what we know a lot of the girls on these stations make quite a bit of money from the work they do here, so maybe financially speaking a lot of girls see this a wasted time? Perhaps phone sex work isn't exactly what they consider their main job and really pays well between other work? Just a guess.

That's just my 2 cent, keeping in mind a lot of girls and former girls from these channels have and continue to have glamour modelling jobs and work in other areas outside the phone sex industry. So many of these girl do have a legit claim. From what I know many of the girls are on sites like Only Tease and Strictly Glamour etc.
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2015 13:32 by DeadPanStan.)
08-01-2015 13:31

Click here to watch Babestation TV