babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
mate if it works for babestation there not gonna change the format.
you can yell and scream till your blue in the face, but if lori brings in the calls to the more expensive line, then lori will always get more air time.
thats common sense when your running a business for profit. you maximize potential to make more profits by using the best products in your inventory.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
13-12-2014 04:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(13-12-2014 01:18 )Joey 27 Wrote:  although im not a fan of Claire Richards i would love to see BS sign her up, but i bet she will be stuck on BS xtra and BS blue when Lori is on, this will then prove its not just down to money and call stats, have BS ever tried to sign her?

Cannot ever see Clare moving anywhere to honest.

13-12-2014 04:31
HEX!T Away
Retired

not just yet anyways. shes a standout on s66 thats for sure.
clare is all woman, and boy does she know it. she defiantly has that "sleazy but demure" thing down pat and we love her for it.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
13-12-2014 04:53
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(13-12-2014 02:06 )forumdude Wrote:  Wouldnt it be better for her fans if she was on blue instead of bs1...cheaper calls for example

Shes on the main channel too much!

Good point except I have never seen a Lori fan complaining about the cost of calling her on the forum Big Grin
13-12-2014 07:49
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

(13-12-2014 01:29 )SecretAgent Wrote:  Oh I forgot a lot of the ones moaning about Lori don't call the shows anyway laughlaughlaugh

So he who phone's the most has the loudest forum voice I take it?
What about the people that can't afford to call as often but like to have a crack in here? Should they stop posting and close their accounts with immediate effect and bow their heads in shame?
13-12-2014 08:10
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(12-12-2014 23:14 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  Is no one going to start up a BS Latinas section?

Here's a cap from today, don't know who they were
Well, if it was a daytime show, there won't be a night-time thread, will there? laugh

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
13-12-2014 09:16
henry_hd Offline
Apprentice Poster

God no!! I hope Clare never ever ever goes to babestation she's a perfect match for studio 66, her style suits what they do perfectly, especially with all the POV camera work. Certain girls suit certain channels, it's like Lilly Roma she was a goddess at S66 now she just gets lost in the crowd because her style is not suited to BS. The same goes for Kandi Kay she suits s66 so well and it shows now in her performances, whereas she was stifled at RLC.

I personally would like to see less of Preeti and Beth neither one do it for me at all. I'd much rather see madison, leigh Darby, ruby summers and Savannah going for it full whack and Tori Lee but she's bee relegated to storm along with my number 1 Georgie darby who deserves better then that too.
(This post was last modified: 13-12-2014 13:10 by henry_hd.)
13-12-2014 11:37
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(13-12-2014 08:10 )Bandwagon Wrote:  So he who phone's the most has the loudest forum voice I take it?
What about the people that can't afford to call as often but like to have a crack in here? Should they stop posting and close their accounts with immediate effect and bow their heads in shame?

No I'm not saying that at all but I'm pretty sure that the callers are the audience that any of the channels are interested in as they are the ones who pay the wages. The anti Lori brigade do bang on about her and in the interest of balance I thought I would point out another viewpoint. Would not be much of a forum would it if everyone repeated the same view all the time without considering other angles? That's why I tend to read your contributions with interest even though I don't always agree with them. By the way I'm not a fan of Lori and I have never called her but she does not decide what chanel she is on or the set. If we need to cast blame at anyone it is the managers and producers of BS.
13-12-2014 11:52
gpops Offline
Junior Poster

(13-12-2014 11:52 )SecretAgent Wrote:  If we need to cast blame at anyone it is the managers and producers of BS.

I agree, especially with regards to Lori. So, what we should be saying is that, if Lori were to be on BS1 a majority of the tiime, then have another babe join her on-screen. She always has them immediately comfortable with intimate contact, as witnessed by her 2-4-1s with just about every girl she shares the screen with.
I've called her twice and she's as good as any, on that phone, even if she's not my favourite. I don't recall her ever looking like she doesn't want to be there.

More variety, please, Mr. P?

Thanks for the birthday celebration, by the way.Heart

I'm still picking up the pieces of my poor pulverised penis.Sad

I just tried saying that ten times fast, and I've now traumatized my tongueWink
(This post was last modified: 13-12-2014 12:21 by gpops.)
13-12-2014 12:20
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(13-12-2014 11:37 )henry_hd Wrote:  God no!! I hope Clare never ever ever goes to babestation she's a perfect match for studio 66, her style suits what they do perfectly, especially with all the POV camera work.

Another big reason I wouldn't want Clare moving to BS right now would be potential drop in TV picture/stream quality. It wouldn't do her justice right now.

BS is not a small channel like Storm, it can do a lot better on that part.
13-12-2014 12:54

Click here to watch Babestation TV