babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

bytor Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(12-12-2014 13:52 )TheProf Wrote:  I accept that there must be some people out there who enjoy Lori's antics - just as some men get off by being trampled on, or being tied up and whipped!

The issue for me is the total waste of talent and opportunity on BS1. We are told nightly that it is a 'special' channel with a bit more tolerance than the others - but instead of using that advantage over their rivals they completely waste it on one person.

BS have a great collection of girls on their books who could bring a fresh and stimulating approach to the 'special' channel - but they just don't use them enough.
Just look at the list on this forum, and think when did you last see so-and-so etc......!!

Lori has been on 3 nights so far this week. I am sure that top performers such as Lucy, Delia, Mica and Gina, amongst others, must be wondering whether they made the right decision in moving to BS.

They really do not care. They get paid, end of story. I was told years ago that BS traditionally pays better than it's cheaper rivals so that is likely to be the deciding factor when moving channel. It never ceases to amaze me how people think these girls sit there moaning about the lack of airtime they get compared to other girls. The girls do this job for one reason only; the money. It's a lot more money than they are likely to earn elsewhere too.
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2014 20:44 by bytor.)
12-12-2014 20:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

(12-12-2014 20:31 )RatedR Wrote:  
(12-12-2014 17:26 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Regarding bs latinas, is this just going to be a dayshow or will there be a bs latinas nightshow

There hasn't been any information released about Babestation Latinas that I can see, and the EPG doesn't even state that it's on now, let alone later (later would only be an option on a different channel, as BS Blue presumably starts at 9pm on Sky 909)
ah i was wondering what the broadcast was on the bsblue encoder was on vlc this and yesterday afternoon. i saw a few referrals to bs latinas in some threads but wasnt sure.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
12-12-2014 20:48
RUsure Offline
Senior Poster

(11-12-2014 12:44 )Bandwagon Wrote:  ^^^^ Are you trying to insinuate that Babestation only use Lori to piss people off and somehow gain custom elsewhere by doing this?
Well I've been known to jump on some fairly wacky ideas in the past but that sounds pretty crazy - even to me laugh
Lori must be the ultimate definition of that shitty saying about Marmite, that's my conclusion anyway.

What I am actually saying is that Babestation are predominantly concerned with getting the public to spend more money on their pay- per- view products. They realize that men will spend money on the phones regardless of the visual content; so they deliberately frustrate with the output of visual content, with the hope that the frustration will lure the public to purchase their harder material.

And Lori is their main weapon of frustration.
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2014 23:17 by RUsure.)
12-12-2014 23:00
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Is no one going to start up a BS Latinas section?

Here's a cap from today, don't know who they were

[Image: image-E792_548B6842.jpg]
12-12-2014 23:14
RUsure Offline
Senior Poster

You only have to look at what is going on with Lori right at this moment to see exactly what I am talking about. When the level of frustration is as bad as it currently is, I now tend to just move away rather than getting too annoyed, as I used to in the past.
13-12-2014 00:23
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

(12-12-2014 23:00 )RUsure Wrote:  What I am actually saying is that Babestation are predominantly concerned with getting the public to spend more money on their pay- per- view products. They realize that men will spend money on the phones regardless of the visual content; so they deliberately frustrate with the output of visual content, with the hope that the frustration will lure the public to purchase their harder material.

And Lori is their main weapon of frustration.

It's a theory alright but sadly not one that I can share.
I just don't think any business would deliberately go out of their way to frustrate customer's.
However, what does make sense is Babestation using their most lucrative girls (whether we like it or not)
Me personally, I'm not a Lori fan, so if I'm selfishly honest I do want to see other girls besides the regulars, but I also know why we see the girls we so often do.
Great for the Lori fans they get a favourite girl on nearly every night, but not so great for the others who quite clearly feel their girl of choice has been cheated out of shifts by the regulars.
To put things into perspective we see Kandi Kay on S66 quite frequently too, but you don't see me complaining then laugh
As soon as I see her I think "winner" because if every other channel is shit then I know I have a regular favourite to fall back on, sweet.
13-12-2014 00:25
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

although im not a fan of Claire Richards i would love to see BS sign her up, but i bet she will be stuck on BS xtra and BS blue when Lori is on, this will then prove its not just down to money and call stats, have BS ever tried to sign her?
13-12-2014 01:18
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

I'm really pleased for BS that you guys want your favourites on BS1 where you can guarantee you will have to pay top rate to call rather than call them on say Blue when they do 60p a minute. That's really good of you! Oh I forgot a lot of the ones moaning about Lori don't call the shows anyway laughlaughlaugh
13-12-2014 01:29
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

(13-12-2014 01:29 )SecretAgent Wrote:  I'm really pleased for BS that you guys want your favourites on BS1 where you can guarantee you will have to pay top rate to call rather than call them on say Blue when they do 60p a minute. That's really good of you! Oh I forgot a lot of the ones moaning about Lori don't call the shows anyway laughlaughlaugh

Wouldnt it be better for her fans if she was on blue instead of bs1...cheaper calls for example

Shes on the main channel too much!
13-12-2014 02:06
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

(13-12-2014 01:18 )Joey 27 Wrote:  although im not a fan of Claire Richards i would love to see BS sign her up, but i bet she will be stuck on BS xtra and BS blue when Lori is on, this will then prove its not just down to money and call stats, have BS ever tried to sign her?
I aint a fan of hers by a long shot. But shes way to classy for babestation. Shes smart enough to never make that move. Elite/studio has always had that aura of quality classy girls, whereas bs business model is always about pushing the smutt side of things. They had a purge sometime ago where they did away with all the ones that wouldnt push the envelope anymore, ella jolie was there at the time, i remember thinking her days were numbered.

Well anyway.
Anyone else notice the same pattern with preeti, she will start on 908, office set same outfit same routine, lori is 909, at 11pm lori moves to 906 stays there for ages does a pov, eventually has a break. Preeti finishes her break. Takes over 906, does pov. Last few weeks same pattern, Ad infinitum. And the rest get whatever screentime they can.
13-12-2014 03:22

Click here to watch Babestation TV