RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
No Isabella, no Alicia, no watch any more bladewave
20-10-2014 07:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

^^^^ I have to agree Charlemagne.
Since we haven't seen Alicia for some time I haven't bothered with Xpanded.
I do like Lily Rose but the Xpanded shows have become extremely repetitive and..... well just plain boring.
They did however get a huge portion correct I suppose, by way of finding some great new 'girl next door' talent, but they didn't live up to there name and Xpand on this.
They use the same shitty bed sets on each show and it's become really dull.
I'm sorry Xpanded but you've been playing the same record for too long now.
I hope we find Alicia on a different station - the sooner the better.
(This post was last modified: 20-10-2014 10:03 by Bandwagon.)
20-10-2014 09:57
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Have to say I'm the same now with xpanded, I don't really watch it either, does need a revamp I think, mainly with the sets

Piper Niven Superfan
20-10-2014 12:09
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

For too long it suffered with too many babes on screen at the same time.
It is still suffering with a painful lack of set variety.
The complaint raised about poor imagination with set variety has been rightfully levelled at all the other channels but there is no channel more culpable in this regard than Xxxpanded bladewave.

20-10-2014 12:12
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

You can complain all you like but they don't take well to criticism.
Doesn't matter to me, I love it. They have the highest ratio of girls I like compared to any other channel, but I can understand why a lot of people would pass over it, as they play it pretty safe.
It may be samey in itself, but the one thing it isn't is the same as the other channels.
20-10-2014 12:28
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Failure to accept criticism = failure to learn and failure to even attempt to improve the product.

20-10-2014 13:36
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Agree snookered. The other channels don't seem to mind criticism and like to hear from fans on what is wrong and how they can fix it. If xpanded did the same, their shows would be a lot better

Piper Niven Superfan
20-10-2014 14:10
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(16-10-2014 15:03 )derekdas Wrote:  This channel is so tame now. I remember when it first aired on Freeview tv and with Ofcom fully in flow, the girls were always giving us some "accidentally" flashed pussy flaps or actually taking their knickers off when at the back of the set and turning sideways on to the camera. On occasions they would change their poses with no concerns of what they showed

I actually remember a babe (I won't mention who) doing exactly just that on this channel a couple years back, with no concern from babe or cameraman lol. Only saw it once or twice so I can't really confirm how regular or one off this was.

With the double or triple knicks now, no chance of that ever happening now Sad

Isabella going AWOL doesn't help this channel either, but quite liking Sammie H. She's got that Victoria Roberts flexible factor about her. Not so bothered about Alicia, great boobs but never looks happy to me.

But despite all this, their phones always look busiest on all the channels so they could say there's nothing wrong at all.
(This post was last modified: 20-10-2014 15:17 by KerrAvon.)
20-10-2014 15:15
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

Sit up, wiggle your boobs, go on all fours and give us some side boob - rinse & repeat Rolleyes
We want Alicia hanging her soapy wet tits over the side of her new hot tub set Smile
They have the girls, their lighting and picture quality isn't too shabby either. So why not combine this with some different inspirational sets and finish off what I'd say would be a fantastic job.
It would be really interesting to see what some of these girls could/would do given the chance. The bed sets are OK for a time I guess, but unfortunately they do limit the girl to only one type of performance.
We're with you, not against you.
20-10-2014 15:32
m100 Away
Banned

(20-10-2014 15:15 )KerrAvon Wrote:  
(16-10-2014 15:03 )derekdas Wrote:  This channel is so tame now. I remember when it first aired on Freeview tv and with Ofcom fully in flow, the girls were always giving us some "accidentally" flashed pussy flaps or actually taking their knickers off when at the back of the set and turning sideways on to the camera. On occasions they would change their poses with no concerns of what they showed

I actually remember a babe (I won't mention who) doing exactly just that on this channel a couple years back, with no concern from babe or cameraman lol. Only saw it once or twice so I can't really confirm how regular or one off this was.

With the double or triple knicks now, no chance of that ever happening now Sad

Isabella going AWOL doesn't help this channel either, but quite liking Sammie H. She's got that Victoria Roberts flexible factor about her. Not so bothered about Alicia, great boobs but never looks happy to me.

But despite all this, their phones always look busiest on all the channels so they could say there's nothing wrong at all.

I think i've come up with a solution to 'pantgate' - each time they move to another channel they have to take a pair of knickers off. By the end of the night they might be down to their last couple of pair.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
20-10-2014 18:24

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles